ADVERTISEMENT

Biden dropping out. Wow. Faster than I thought.

Aloha already answered this. Fit to serve means 6 months. Fit to run means 54.

But it's not even actually that. He didn't say he's unfit to run, and neither did I. He's dropping out because he can't win, period. It's politics. Doesn't matter if he's fit or not. He's going to lose, so they have to go with someone who at least has a chance.
Why can’t he win?

Brinton1.jpg
What will the Dems do for Veep?

Someone with nuke experience would be good.
That looks like a solid dem pick for president. Checks every box.

That’s purely a matter of opinion. If his Doctors think he’s good until January, I’d go with that.
Meh....You really think "his doctors" are gonna say otherwise? He wasn't brought to trial due to his declining heatlh, age, etc...I'll take the word of an unseemingly non-biased federal prosecutor, over that of an in-house doctor.

Also, you only need a few functioning brain cells to see he isn't fit....And has not been for quite some time.

Lol…getting rid of X doesn’t stop misinformation. 3 weeks ago a majority of Democrats believed Biden was a functioning adult and should continue to be President. Are you upset the liberal MSM media presented misinformation and millions of Democrats fell for it? X allows curious and intelligent people to be exposed to other ideas and opinions. The fact liberals don’t like the website is because most of them prefer being spoon fed information, even if it’s nonsense.

Just got off the phone with an old friend. We discussed which is the more dysfunctional organization:

The Chicago White Sox, or

The Democratic Party.
Leave my Sox out of this. We've got more than enough problems and only one solution: Sell the team, Jerry.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Meh....You really think "his doctors" are gonna say otherwise? He wasn't brought to trial due to his declining heatlh, age, etc...I'll take the word of an unseemingly non-biased federal prosecutor, over that of an in-house doctor.

Also, you only need a few functioning brain cells to see he isn't fit....And has not been for quite some time.
What?

Lol…getting rid of X doesn’t stop misinformation. 3 weeks ago a majority of Democrats believed Biden was a functioning adult and should continue to be President. Are you upset the liberal MSM media presented misinformation and millions of Democrats fell for it? X allows curious and intelligent people to be exposed to other ideas and opinions. The fact liberals don’t like the website is because most of them prefer being spoon fed information, even if it’s nonsense.
See, you must’ve gotten your info from X, because a year ago two thirds of Dems wanted Biden replaced. The WH presented misinformation and worked at trying to cover up. But the WH always covers up damning things about the president. Look at all the crazy stuff that came out about Trump, like him asking his defense secretary if we could just shoot the BLM protesters.

See, you must’ve gotten your info from X, because a year ago two thirds of Dems wanted Biden replaced. The WH presented misinformation and worked at trying to cover up. But the WH always covers up damning things about the president. Look at all the crazy stuff that came out about Trump, like him asking his defense secretary if we could just shoot the BLM protesters.
Huh? X has been presenting information for years now that Biden is unfit and shouldn’t be the President. X was correct. MSM was presenting misinformation. 99% of Republicans knew Biden wasn’t fit to be Pres.

What makes her smart? Her illustrious record teaching about the value of community college?

She seems like kind of a moron to me.
No way Outside Shooter is an adult.

As far as Jill, I'm guessing Joe sniffed her while she was babysitting, she saw her opening and rode his coattails and ended up at the top because Obama needed to find the biggest moron possible as insurance against assassination. Obama isn't dumb I'll give him that.

Huh? X has been presenting information for years now that Biden is unfit and shouldn’t be the President. X was correct. MSM was presenting misinformation. 99% of Republicans knew Biden wasn’t fit to be Pres.
I agree.

It’s water under the bridge now. But it was most certainly not only the WH that was gaslighting about Biden’s decline. The press ran cover on it. So did many “thought leader” types and rank/file.

And this is not mutually exclusive of Dems telling pollsters they wish they had a different candidate. But it’s also not very surprising. People tend to defend the politicians they support, come hell or high water - especially if they’re highly partisan people.

No way Outside Shooter is an adult.

As far as Jill, I'm guessing Joe sniffed her while she was babysitting, she saw her opening and rode his coattails and ended up at the top because Obama needed to find the biggest moron possible as insurance against assassination. Obama isn't dumb I'll give him that.
He was nailing her when she was the babysitter. Car accident was tragic. Major political opp. though. He was giving press conferences from the hospital room.

First class guy.

Reactions: shouldhavebeenLars
There is no sense in which that is normal. Such an announcement from a president should come out of their mouths to the public, with cross questioning.

Not by hiding behind a letter while faking covid again.

First off, what proof do you have that he is faking covid?

Given your lack of proof, how should a person with covid announce?

Is he allowed to use his press secretary for something that is campaign related? If so then that is how I would have done it. Probably would have posted on Twitter and truth social just to troll

First off, what proof do you have that he is faking covid?

Given your lack of proof, how should a person with covid announce?

Is he allowed to use his press secretary for something that is campaign related? If so then that is how I would have done it. Probably would have posted on Twitter and truth social just to troll
How bout this Hickory? Give the speech even though you have covidz

Teddy Roosevelt got shot and gave a speech
one time. But not a cold, **** no.

Reactions: shouldhavebeenLars
He was nailing her when she was the babysitter. Car accident was tragic. Major political opp. though. He was giving press conferences from the hospital room.

First class guy.
Is that true?

I seem to remember hearing that Jill was divorced and Joe’s brother set them up on a blind date….several years after Biden’s first wife died in the auto accident.

Reactions: Bill4411
Is that true?

I seem to remember hearing that Jill was divorced and Joe’s brother set them up on a blind date….several years after Biden’s first wife died in the auto accident.
Nah… She was babysitting while Biden was still married to his first wife.

Word is that his first wife was so distraught when she found out she swerved her car into oncoming traffic.

No one will ever know for sure though.

Word is that his first wife was so distraught when she found out she swerved her car into oncoming traffic.

That’s total bullshit.

And yet you post it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT