ADVERTISEMENT

Biden dropping out. Wow. Faster than I thought.

I looked it up. This is BS.

Snopes
Snooes is the same publication that said Trump called NeoNazis “very fine people” for years. They are completely and utterly full of shit.

There are no official employment records. But the testimony of Jill’s ex husband is good enough. Joe Biden’s is a filanderer. Are you surprised? He’s a massive piece of shit.

Snooes is the same publication that said Trump called NeoNazis “very fine people” for years. They are completely and utterly full of shit.

There are no official employment records. But the testimony of Jill’s ex husband is good enough. Joe Biden’s is a filanderer. Are you surprised? He’s a massive piece of shit.
Well, I agree with you about the “very fine people” zombie lie. A lot of people bought into that, because a lot of other people were peddling it.

But there’s no evidence to back up your story. Snopes has contemporary news clippings to support theirs.

I’m going with theirs.

Dream Team

451859645_916971630460321_6294002970131564140_n.jpg

Well, I agree with you about the “very fine people” zombie lie. A lot of people bought into that, because a lot of other people were peddling it.

But there’s no evidence to back up your story. Snopes has contemporary news clippings to support theirs.

I’m going with theirs.
OK, so I did find where Jill’s first husband made this allegation back in 2020.

He obviously has an axe to grind. And he also sounds generally full of shit.

That said, I’ll go with a He Said/She Said - since I’m sure that she and/or the Biden family were the sources for the old local news story.

Still, you shouldn’t go around saying that like it’s established fact. Because it’s not.

This thing you do…. Respecting institutions just merely by the fact that they were once institutions. Do you believe in any kind of circle of life? Change? Alteration? Innovation?

Or things must exist as they do in Alohas wet dreams forever and always?
What? You speak Looneyville and I’m not a native speaker.

I suppose it’s an opinion in the same way saying ocean water tastes salty is an opinion.

The man refuses a cognitive exam, has had more than half a dozen visits from Parkinson’s doctors in the last year. Don’t blow smoke about “doctors”, get serious.
So now the focus shifts to Trump's cognitive decline and being the oldest nominee.of a major party ever. I can see the ads now...
I think Beshear will be VP pick assuming the nominee is Harris
Beshear seems to be a good guy, but KY is not a state in play. I'd say the favorite is Josh Shapiro, who would be my choice. But don't dismiss Roy Cooper. He is an extremely popular two time Gov in NC, who is barred from running by term limits...

The Dems will make a concerted effort to win NC, and the fact that Robinson is the GOP nominee for Gov should help Dem turnout. Harris was just in NC last week, met with Cooper and they campaigned together.So this could have conceivably been a contingency...

So now the focus shifts to Trump's cognitive decline and being the oldest nominee.of a major party ever. I can see the ads now...

Beshear seems to be a good guy, but KY is not a state in play. I'd say the favorite is Josh Shapiro, who would be my choice. But don't dismiss Roy Cooper. He is an extremely popular two time Gov in NC, who is barred from running by term limits...

The Dems will make a concerted effort to win NC, and the fact that Robinson is the GOP nominee for Gov should help Dem turnout. Harris was just in NC last week, met with Cooper and they campaigned together.So this could have conceivably been a contingency...
You’re not winning North Carolina brotha. Don’t waste another thought on it.

Reactions: Hoosier in Mad Town
No way Outside Shooter is an adult.

As far as Jill, I'm guessing Joe sniffed her while she was babysitting, she saw her opening and rode his coattails and ended up at the top because Obama needed to find the biggest moron possible as insurance against assassination. Obama isn't dumb I'll give him that.
You’re an adult?

Not sure who it will be. I really like Kelly and Shapiro but would either of them risk the positions they currently hold to most likely lose the election this November? I guess neither have to step down technically
Shapiro isn't up for re-election. So there would be no perceived advantage like the Pubs already having a candidate nominated to run. The Dems could run the current Lt Governor (Austin Davis) who has been a Dem force in the Legislature from 2018 till he ran with Shapiro in 2022.

The last time the Pubs ran Mastriano, and I'm not sure the voters of PA will ever forgive them...Maybe they could get Oz back...

Speaking of ads practically writing themself. With a few minor revisions, this one could be up and running as early as this week...

• Haha
Reactions: Morrison and ulrey
WTF deleted my post about Kamala sleeping her way to the top? Show yourself and then provide evidence of 30+ year differences that weren't done for money, power, fame.
And locked floor’s thread and deleted judge joe brown’s video. So you can post nonstop about trump and his locker room shit but someone does the same for Harris it’s out of bounds? Not a character issue both ways?

Nope. He didn’t vote for Biden, unlike yourself. I’d quit talking about IQs if I voted for Biden. You might be more sensitive and sweeter though😘
Sensitive and sweet isn’t exactly my thing. For example, you should never talk about IQs since it’s pretty certain yours is between 70 and maybe 85. Hurt your feelings? Don’t care. 😉

Last edited:
And locked floor’s thread and deleted judge joe brown’s video. So you can post nonstop about trump and his locker room shit but someone does the same for Harris it’s out of bounds? Not a character issue both ways?

Old man Willie who couldn't even get it up without some help and then Montell Williams? Looks like a straight side piece.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT