ADVERTISEMENT

Bet we lose ...

go_iu

All-Big Ten
Feb 22, 2004
Just have a bad feeling on this one. I don't know much about UCONN other than they usually out match us recently and they're becoming resurgent while we spin tread. Just feels ominous and I saw what I saw the other night against sub-par competition. I'll bet we fold, unless this team plays close to perfectly as a team, we are no good. There's no consistent go-to for points to bail us out, it just is what it is, we will suck every time out without solid team play.

Just have a bad feeling on this one. I don't know much about UCONN other than they usually out match us recently and they're becoming resurgent while we spin tread. Just feels ominous and I saw what I saw the other night against sub-par competition. I'll bet we fold, unless this team plays close to perfectly as a team, we are no good. There's no consistent go-to for points to bail us out, it just is what it is, we will suck every time out without solid team play.
Anything you say, Sunshine.

I don’t think so. I’ll take the bet. How much? Answer before second half starts.

we are gonna win. But Brunk is still the worst player in the garden tonight.
Yeah, I was yelling to get him off the floor. Brunk was terrible. Too slow to defend and no reason for a guy that big to go to the rack with sheyot that weak.

I’m looking for you in the 10th row. What are you wearing?

Was a good time, I am the good looking guy.
IMG-8068.jpg

Reactions: Moops and JIMSHAM

as usual your feelings mean nothing. So wrong on so many levels

IU won.

I just asked my wife. Too see who was “good looking” she said “they’re ok, guy on the left with suit on looks the best by far”

truth

So is that you cav?

No that’s the usher.
Ask your wife why a grown man would post his pic on a message board that’s most likely at least 95% male and proceed to tell us he is good looking.

Reactions: Kyser123
No that’s the usher.
Ask your wife why a grown man would post his pic on a message board that’s most likely at least 95% male and proceed to tell us he is good looking.

Man, you need to get out more. You have never heard someone refer to them as good looking in a joking matter? I threw up a pic to prove to my followers that I dont lie. I have a lot of people that think I just make up stuff, no prob with thrown it in their face a bit.

Your wife thinks I am good looking tho, lets be real.

Reactions: Moops
Was watching a game at MSG as good as I have heard? What are your thoughts about the building etc?

it was good. MSG is a BIG place. Other than that, I am not sure it is any better than many venues.

Personally, I would much rather watch a game in Assembly Hall!!

Was watching a game at MSG as good as I have heard? What are your thoughts about the building etc?

the venue was really cool you could tell it was where a lot of crazy events had happened. Cool plaques and memorials around. Ali gloves, Kobe scoring 61 etc. the actual seats were really nice I mentioned that to my buddies. Luxury compared to the hall. Wasn’t more than 60% full so hard to really get the atmosphere feel. Overall great venue tho.

Grow a pair ..

Man, you need to get out more. You have never heard someone refer to them as good looking in a joking matter? I threw up a pic to prove to my followers that I dont lie. I have a lot of people that think I just make up stuff, no prob with thrown it in their face a bit.

Your wife thinks I am good looking tho, lets be real.
The fact you think you have followers says a lot.
Most grown men don’t care what others on a message board believe, and clearly by the pic you are old enough to be considered an adult. I think you have some attention issues. Just sayin.

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
You are wrong.
One game, that we looked horrible in and should have easily won. I'll double down and predict Archie won't be the coach of IU in 2 years … my odds of winning that one are great. Why? Sad for us, but because we have sub-par recruiting being heralded as stars, bad coaching, bad play, and this team will stink it up come conference almost guaranteed after getting smoked by a bad UW. We pay 3.5M for that and after another prolonged losing streak, some people of importance will start to take notice after 3 years of it. Want to take me up on that one?

Most grown men don’t care what others on a message board believe, and clearly by the pic you are old enough to be considered an adult. I think you have some attention issues. Just sayin.
Yeah, "followers", that's f'n hilarious, maybe he's not an adult

3 things:
I don’t think I have followers.

If most men don’t care what others believe on this message board. They are choosing to spend their time writing, responding, and conversing with people they think don’t matter and take no value in their opinion. I would say they have more than attention issues if that is the case.

Your wife 100% considers me an adult.

3 things:
I don’t think I have followers.

If most men don’t care what others believe on this message board. They are choosing to spend their time writing, responding, and conversing with people they think don’t matter and take no value in their opinion. I would say they have more than attention issues if that is the case.

Your wife 100% considers me an adult.
OK Moses, lead us. I'm guessing you don't have a wife, so go jerk off, and NO I don't think you matter, and NO I don't value your opinion, FO

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiu
One game, that we looked horrible in and should have easily won. I'll double down and predict Archie won't be the coach of IU in 2 years … my odds of winning that one are great. Why? Sad for us, but because we have sub-par recruiting being heralded as stars, bad coaching, bad play, and this team will stink it up come conference almost guaranteed after getting smoked by a bad UW. We pay 3.5M for that and after another prolonged losing streak, some people of importance will start to take notice after 3 years of it. Want to take me up on that one?
So you thought we would lose but it’s a game we should have easily won? I’m marking you as delusional and leaving it at that. I wanted to take you up in it but my father taught me not to take money from the ill and less fortunate.

Reactions: brianiu
So you thought we would lose but it’s a game we should have easily won? I’m marking you as delusional and leaving it at that. I wanted to take you up in it but my father taught me not to take money from the ill and less fortunate.
Yes, we should have won, but I figured we'd lose based on ineptitude of coaching … what's that difficult to understand about that. We played bad and nearly did lose, you see positives in that performance? I had a bad feeling about it and for good reason, this team is not playing well and it showed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT