ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Game Thread

We've played like shit but this Auburn team isn't bad. This team hits it's threes, plays hard and is athletic. They aren't winning the tourney but they aren't terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Better effort in 2H. But this team likely won’t sustain it. Going to get blown out. Can’t shoot / hit threes. No. Guards. Recipe for a blowout.

They play defense and have guards. Our frontcourt struggles against big athletic front courts. Our guards…well they are not good at all

We've played like shit but this Auburn team isn't bad. This team hits it's threes, plays hard and is athletic. They aren't winning the tourney but they aren't terrible.
Guards were 1 for last 27 from 3 coming in... they aren't good.

I’m intrigued by the interpretation of a player’s cylinder. We didn’t really have that in my day. I think I could extend one leg to make my cylinder radius 2-3 feet longer. Then if my man breeches that radius I can elbow him in the head & he gets the foul.

Guards were 1 for last 27 from 3 coming in... they aren't good.
They are ~44% at the moment, they are good today. We suck today but they still need to make those shots and they are doing it---in transition and when open.

Is anyone really surprised?
Be honest now.

On the bright side some "fans" still are very optimistic about this team, they are arguably better then last years team...
Hell, after beating bottom of the big Michigan, some posters were even saying they were so0O egggsiteeddddd about the future of this team.

L M F A O

Like ive said since ive returned posting in this forum this season.

IT
WILL
TAKE
A
MIRACLE
TO
MAKE
TOURNEY.

Galloway, senior or not, needs to get his ass to the bench and stay there. He's horrific this season all season long.

To be honest when Auburn took the lead up to 20 after IU had a chance to get it under 10 I have lost interest. Who's with me?????
I turned it off a little while ago. Very disappointing they essentially gave up after that point you mentioned.

Woody teams don’t normally do that. Not a great sign.

• Sad
Reactions: VanPastorMan
Another opportunity for Woody to point out how soft this team is. Disappointed but this Auburn team is beating everyone in the B10 for sure today except maybe IL, WI, OSU and PU (I'll believe NU when I see it). Looks like their heads got big with the UM win. This game doesn't matter....better bring it against KU.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I’m really hoping our guys have some kind of bug/flu. Maybe they are fatigued due to illness. Jesus - I’m grasping for anything :(.

Another opportunity for Woody to point out how soft this team is. Disappointed but this Auburn team is beating everyone in the B10 for sure today except maybe IL, WI, OSU and PU (I'll believe NU when I see it). Looks like their heads got big with the UM win. This game doesn't matter....better bring it against KU.
Only matters to the net but hey. Let the naysayers and the experts tell you differently. Lots of them show up to say I told you so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT