ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Game Thread

The fast break 3 there by Auburn..where does our team run to…everyone to the paint instead of talking and picking up a man. Jesus this team is full of morons

This is as bad of basketball as I have seen: just getting worked. 30 point swing!

If Woody can't evaluate the 1-3 spots any better than this, then he shouldn't be the coach. Big man ball doesn't work outside of the BT. It has always, always been a guard's game.

haha…they hit the 3 and there’s 4 seconds left and what do we do? We just stand there instead of getting the ball in quickly to get closer for a shot…laziest most worthless team I’ve seen in years. They freaking suck

The last minute sums up this game. Give a wide open three in transition. Ware takes a horrific shot, blocked by the backboard. Give up a fastbreak alley-oop after a MADE FT.

And Auburn isn't good. This team is just a bunch of dumb-dumbs.

Reactions: ncthomas31
52 points given up
Lazy passes
Lackluster effort.

The guards we have in the game are Leal and Cupps. That’s how glaringly bad our misses have been on recruiting guards.

22-10 is now

34-52.

IU allowed 42 points over final 12:54 of half. Woof!

My 7yo nieces bball team runs a better offense than what IU has shown today, and they are allowed to travel and double dribble!

Reactions: bsmitty08
Time for Woodson to retire. And have someone other than Dolson hire the next head coach.

Dang. Step backwards today so far. Interesting to see how they respond. They already threw the game away with 10 minutes of horrid effort.

Woodys teams are almost always resilient. So they’ll claw back to a respectable margin at some point. I just with they didn’t have to be resilient, basically in every game. Just play hard and smart all game. Hasn’t happened for any of his teams though. This one is no different than the first two.

Effort has always been inconsistent under Woody. Probably my biggest concern with him as a coach.

Reactions: BigMobe
Embarrassed at this point. What was that a 42-12 run? I’m really struggling to believe Woody knows what he’s doing. Guards cannot score and our front line is struggling. Perhaps a 42-12 run in the second half…….. for us…..but without the consistent ability to guard or shoot the 3 - I don’t see it :(. It’s 75 outside - I should be golfing.

Reactions: IUgradman
It is what it is folks. We've played one great team and one decent team all season and got absolutely trashed both times. This is a bad team.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
It is what it is folks. We've played one great team and one decent team all season and got absolutely trashed both times. This is a bad team.
We should learn from teams and games like this, but we wont! This just shows us that we will have terrible games where we dont show up at all and basically the game will be over by halftime! Maybe we are just looking to far ahead to the Kansas game!?

It’s not the offense right now. We can’t guard a chair. 34 points isn’t great, missing a dozen layups is just crazy but not guarding is a killer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT