ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Game Thread

This team and effort is complete trash. To me, it’s obvious that they don’t have team culture and lack leadership. For the latter, there is absolutely none. Really disappointing honestly. It was 22-10 and since then, it’s 29-5 Auburn. Pathetic.

This team and effort is complete trash. To me, it’s obvious that they don’t have team culture and lack leadership. For the latter, there is absolutely none. Really disappointing honestly. It was 22-10 and since then, it’s 29-5 Auburn. Pathetic.
And woody makes zero adjustments

Jimmy Dicks is SEC Whore Boy
Auburn waaaaaaaaay to fast for them Hoosiers. Tennessee waaaaay too fast for Illinois. Alabama faster and can shoot the 3 against the boilermakers. SEC can just run circle around the big10. Totally different bball down south. Hoosiers look lost right now

Reactions: GGary
I’ve never seen lazier players than what’s in this team. How do you get beat down the floor like that in the last possession. When Gunn fell down..he just lays there instead of getting up and hustling to try to help on his turnover….lazy ass ball. No one teaches these kids shit in HS anymore

Looks to me like they got big heads at UM and think they can relax and beat anybody now

lol Auburn makes 1 freaking pass down court and gets fouled for a layup. 1 pass!!!! Totally sleepwalking and zero effort by IU

Reactions: ncthomas31
Auburn waaaaaaaaay to fast for them Hoosiers. Tennessee waaaaay too fast for Illinois. Alabama faster and can shoot the 3 against the boilermakers. SEC can just run circle around the big10. Totally different bball down south. Hoosiers look lost right now
You wait a year to show up and talk shit? Your shithole team is 5-3.

I’ve never seen lazier players than what’s in this team. How do you get beat down the floor like that in the last possession. When Gunn fell down..he just lays there instead of getting up and hustling to try to help on his turnover….lazy ass ball. No one teaches these kids shit in HS anymore
High school isn’t the issue, it’s a coach allowing it currently

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Outhustled
Ourcoached
Outplayed.
This team has packed it in and based off the payroll, I really don’t think they care. It’s an “I am getting paid no matter what” effort in my opinion. I could be wrong and really it’s anyone’s opinion, but I do think NIL is a cause and it’s up to team leadership and especially the coach to manage through it.

Reactions: BigMobe
High school isn’t the issue, it’s a coach allowing it currently

You’re not totally wrong..but this kids are taught they are gods gift to basketball and aren’t taught it’s a team game. all about themselves…the game is a mess

And woody makes zero adjustments
He often makes good adjustments. I bet he will this game too. The hockey subbing thing completely changed the flow of the game for IU. They obviously weren’t gonna blow Auburn out. But Id bet my car that we’d still have a lead and Auburn wouldn’t be as hyped as they are.

Reactions: bsmitty08
Outhustled
Ourcoached
Outplayed.
This team has packed it in and based off the payroll, I really don’t think they care. It’s an “I am getting paid no matter what” effort in my opinion. I could be wrong and really it’s anyone’s opinion, but I do think NIL is a cause and it’s up to team leadership and especially the coach to manage through it.
Looks like they just gave in to the pressure.

You’re not totally wrong..but this kids are taught they are gods gift to basketball and aren’t taught it’s a team game. all about themselves…the game is a mess
Auburn seems to play pretty well as a team. Its players went to high school.

Outhustled
Ourcoached
Outplayed.
Most quality players in College are getting paid. So why would other teams not have that issue with guys playing hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT