ADVERTISEMENT

Asa Newell

Asa Newell receives an offer after an unofficial...With JHS and MR doing some peer recruiting, is Montverde Academy becoming a Hoosier pipeline?
If we stay within the top 15ish all year, we will be able to recruit with anyone in the country. We have money for NIL, exposure, NBA centric coaching staff. Just need to win and 30 years of shit could evaporate quickly.

Still need a clutch got to perimeter scorer who can create his own shot when necessay. Maybe that player is on the roster, maybe not. We'll see.

Reactions: sglowrider
Still need a clutch got to perimeter scorer who can create his own shot when necessay. Maybe that player is on the roster, maybe not. We'll see.
I think Bates can be that player and XJ can create too. Maybe JHS will allow XJ to play some 2 and focus more on scoring. I think improved shooting overall, from the field and line, is still a bigger issue.

Asa Newell makes final 12 for his debut on national u-17 team

Played his way in the last session.

I'd say the table is set, but it doesn't mean a damn thing until we get to eat the meal! We need the same thing we've needed more of for most of this century: wins!
Ok. With the announcement that we were going to play North Carolina early and they probably will be ranked number one if not number two in the nation. Will IU fans be able to except if we lose to them if we play competitive?

Ok. With the announcement that we were going to play North Carolina early and they probably will be ranked number one if not number two in the nation. Will IU fans be able to except if we lose to them if we play competitive?
Who the f “accepts” losing? No, if we lose, fans will be pissed as they should be. I buy extra remotes before season every year bc at least one will be smashed on the ground. But then, we’ll move on to the next game. People won’t be jumping ship as fast as they have in past few years for obvious reasons.

Who the f “accepts” losing? No, if we lose, fans will be pissed as they should be. I buy extra remotes before season every year bc at least one will be smashed on the ground. But then, we’ll move on to the next game. People won’t be jumping ship as fast as they have in past few years for obvious reasons.
Dude, we all want to win. Just saying we all asked for tougher scheduling. So you have to take the lumps sometimes

I once punched a hole in a 55" TV in a hotel room during Creans tenure. I told them I bumped it with the ironing board. It was during the first half of the game, and luckily I was spending enough money with that hotel at the time, they replaced it and I was still able to watch the 2nd half. NOT one of my better moments... AND my hand hurt!

I once punched a hole in a 55" TV in a hotel room during Creans tenure. I told them I bumped it with the ironing board. It was during the first half of the game, and luckily I was spending enough money with that hotel at the time, they replaced it and I was still able to watch the 2nd half. NOT one of my better moments... AND my hand hurt!
Wisconsin game?

Did we still lose?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT