ADVERTISEMENT

As if you needed another reason to hate the Patriots.....

Joe, you were absolutely the only person in the world that wondered if the Pats were in 4 down territory.

Coleman goes down and Freeman doesn't block. FFFuuuuukkkk. One possession game.

Atlanta working hard to blow this. Matty Ice needs to learn how to throw the ball away

There are some cities that just can't field a championship team. Atlanta is not a championship city.

Atlanta's defense is done. Blown play calling by the offense gives the Patriots another SB.

That'll do it. Atlanta and Matty Ice (choke choke) shit the bed. Lol, just like Seattle.

Falcons gave it away with their CTC style play calling.

Yep. Shanahan reverted to 2015 play-calling habits. It'll be interesting to see what he does at San Francisco.

Watch for Quinn to focus on the run offense in the off season . . . .

What a game - that catch from Edelmen was nuts - my favorite part of the game.

I also especially liked Willie McGinnest saying MuthaPhu....carrying the trophy up. My favorite part of the post game.

Reactions: outside shooter
patriots-super-bowl-comeback.jpg.jpeg

Yeah, but you are a purveyor of alternative facts, such as Tom Brady doesn't deflate his balls.

This is what I don't get about people who believe the "deflategate" thing.Why in the world would Brady ever need to cheat to defeat a team like the colts? IIRC the colts have won ONE single meaningful game in the entire colts-Pats "rivalry".And they shouldn't have won THAT one...

Reactions: outside shooter
Brady stands with people like Bonds and Armstrong among the greatest ever- with an asterisk. Maybe he would have been anyway, a shame his legacy will be tainted by taping Rams practices, deflating footballs, and the lingering questions about what they didn't get caught doing, since they have shown a willingness to not play by the rules. But

And your legacy is tainted by things you didn't do, either. You're a rapist, a murderer, and have sex with sheep. Evidence? None is needed, according to jetssuck812.

They have been convicted multiple times of cheating. There is plenty of evidence if you get your head out of Brady's ass. Don't get so butthurt, your neonazi Trumptards won, and as of today, their Super Bowls won while cheating is down to 40%. We'll, as far as we know at least...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT