ADVERTISEMENT

Would you charge him with murder part 2

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
Not trying to rehash something that went south but I finally got it. @DrHoops

I just noticed something. The guy is black...call me stupid here but I was honestly smh this morning wondering how this thread turned on its head. Just an fyi...not only have I never heard that term used that way as described by you in your articles which I find ridiculous, I never even thought of the guy as a black guy. As God is my witness just another goon hockey player like tiger Williams or probert which we discussed. Not once did that thought ever even cross my mind during my posts.

I guess I can understand if you heard the word thug, had read those articles, and related my term, I understand your view. Just clearing the air though that was not ever a thought in my mind here.

Peace and sorry for any misunderstanding.

I just noticed something. The guy is black...call me stupid here but I was honestly smh this morning wondering how this thread turned on its head. Just an fyi...not only have I never heard that term used that way as described by you in your articles which I find ridiculous, I never even thought of the guy as a black guy. As God is my witness just another goon hockey player like tiger Williams or probert which we discussed. Not once did that thought ever even cross my mind during my posts.

I guess I can understand if you heard the word thug, had read those articles, and related my term, I understand your view. Just clearing the air though that was not ever a thought in my mind here.

I’d charge him with manslaughter or some kind of crime involving reckless endangerment. Not murder. Petgrave initiated contact with the first player and then deliberately kicked Johnson. Petgrave could have easily avoided the first player and checked Johnson or at least gotten his stick on the puck.

Edit: And the play was offsides anyway. It would have been blown dead. Petgrave must have seen that.

Edit #2. The official waived off the offside. Close call.

Last edited:

This protest thread seems especially funny now that we know about your "b on w" tab.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT