ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona GOP censures Cindy McCain

If she runs, I hope she and Ivanka are in the same primary, so we can see who is the biggest bitch.
The bigger difference between them is some semblance of intelligence. The Trump is always lacking in such a contest.

Young enough not to have too many scars. We’ll see if he can keep his nose clean and improve his stock over the next couple years.
for sure. he stepped on his d*ck playing mini trump and will need some separation from same. but he came out of the gates moderate (legalized pot etc) and had high approval rates for crossing the aisle etc pre-covid

for sure. he stepped on his d*ck playing mini trump and will need some separation from same. but he came out of the gates moderate (legalized pot etc) and had high approval rates for crossing the aisle etc pre-covid
I still think Haley stomps him, at least right now. She’s got a bit of gravitas and if Harris is running in 2024 and Haley wants to run I’d think the Pubs get behind her to peel off suburban white women. He’s young enough to go VP unless he wants the Senate. And yeah he needs to get everyone to forget his trumpiness

Romney won't run. He's content to play Elder Statesman. He'd probably take a draft if offered. But that's never going to happen in this day and age where the nominee is determined by the primary vote.

Eh. We’ll see. He’s got the name recognition to make him a top 3 primary candidate off the bat.

I think he still has aspirations. There’s a reason he came out of pseudo retirement to join the Senate

Eh. We’ll see. He’s got the name recognition to make him a top 3 primary candidate off the bat.

I think he still has aspirations. There’s a reason he came out of pseudo retirement to join the Senate
He’s too old. I honestly believe the next two candidates will not be eligible for the super senior discount at Denny’s.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I still think Haley stomps him, at least right now. She’s got a bit of gravitas and if Harris is running in 2024 and Haley wants to run I’d think the Pubs get behind her to peel off suburban white women. He’s young enough to go VP unless he wants the Senate. And yeah he needs to get everyone to forget his trumpiness
i said no. i have too many clemson "friends." they're insufferable. having a clemson grad as president they'll start calling themselves the harvard of the south, or the piedmont anyway

He’s too old. I honestly believe the next two candidates will not be eligible for the super senior discount at Denny’s.

Yikes. I did not realize he was 73. Thought he was still in his 60’s. Nvm, he probably won’t run.

Although at 77 he will still be younger and likely more lucid than the guy that just got in there.

desantis. fla is rocking and his policies there appeal to repubs. his pedigree is presidential: yale; harvard law; jag (navy).
He’s got some problems to overcome from a national perspective. He’s staunchly anti abortion and got an A+ rating from the NRA. Republicans need the soccer moms vote. He’s also anti marijuana legalization so he could lose some younger voters. I’ll admit his resume is impressive. He’s certainly ambitious (and not so much in the Hawley mold).

He’s got some problems to overcome from a national perspective. He’s staunchly anti abortion and got an A+ rating from the NRA. Republicans need the soccer moms vote. He’s also anti marijuana legalization so he could lose some younger voters. I’ll admit his resume is impressive. He’s certainly ambitious (and not so much in the Hawley mold).

I’m hoping he can continue the trend of attractive First lady’s. America is stronger when FLOTUS is easy on the eyes.

Reactions: UncleMark
as i said in another post he needs some separation from his mini trump time. but prior to covid he had high approval ratings as he worked to bring the parties together. he also legalized marijuana if i'm not mistaken.

I’m hoping he can continue the trend of attractive First lady’s. America is stronger when FLOTUS is easy on the eyes.
We are on a bit of a roll with Michelle Melania and Jill (when she was younger. Nobody escapes Father Time)

Dr. Jill looks great for 69.

tenor.gif

Yikes. I did not realize he was 73. Thought he was still in his 60’s. Nvm, he probably won’t run.

Although at 77 he will still be younger and likely more lucid than the guy that just got in there.
Definitely more lucid than the guy that just left.

Reactions: UncleMark
The GOP state party lunacy is not limited to AZ. Looks like the Patriot Party is sprouting roots.

Got a lot of bad press down here for managing covid (remember the beach photos and packed bars in Lauderdale and Miami?)

Also got bad press for the unemployment assistance disaster here (despite the train wreck system not being his design or purchase).

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Got a lot of bad press down here for managing covid (remember the beach photos and packed bars in Lauderdale and Miami?)

Also got bad press for the unemployment assistance disaster here (despite the train wreck system not being his design or purchase).

That’s true the press did attempt to make bad faith smears of DeSantis.

He acquitted himself well and can point to the scoreboard and tell them to f*ck off. In Florida personal freedom/ responsibility still reigns. Maybe he could bring that back to America one day.

That’s true the press did attempt to make bad faith smears of DeSantis.

He acquitted himself well and can point to the scoreboard and tell them to f*ck off. In Florida personal freedom/ responsibility still reigns. Maybe he could bring that back to America one day.

The things that "reign" in FL (besides obnoxious NYers) are positivity rates, disastrous unemployment processes and bad optics ready to be used against him. He was a trump ball sniffer who tried to move a full-blown gop convention to JAX.

The things that "reign" in FL (besides obnoxious NYers) are positivity rates, disastrous unemployment processes and bad optics ready to be used against him. He was a trump ball sniffer who tried to move a full-blown gop convention to JAX.

I see you’ve bought into the bad faith smears and are now regurgitating them. Carry on, your ass is showing.

I "bought into" what I witnessed for myself.

Oh...and the Covid website scandal...not good

Don't be a sheep.

Is this the Covid website scandal where the former government employee hacked into their systems and used the emergency alert system? You know the one that got fired for being unstable and then went ahead and proved to be completely unstable?

Do you read these stories for yourself or just believe what they tell you to?

I tried thinking, ruminating, cogitating, pondering, got any other suggestions?

Republicans want to pretend like it never happened, just like January 6, just another day in the life. I wonder. Civilizations rise and eventually fall. Civilization itself is a fragile proposition. Something changed in the last four years. Even if Trump was just a symptom of something deeper, something changed.

LOL. These folks in charge now will fix it. The senile one has us off to a good start. Wonder how many more jobs he will kill off with his pen? They will have to lift the “lid” and help him out of the basement to do it.

LOL. These folks in charge now will fix it. The senile one has us off to a good start. Wonder how many more jobs he will kill off with his pen? They will have to lift the “lid” and help him out of the basement to do it.
Hey, that sounds like a job GOAT is qualified for. Getting out of the basement 🤔

Is this the Covid website scandal where the former government employee hacked into their systems and used the emergency alert system? You know the one that got fired for being unstable and then went ahead and proved to be completely unstable?

Do you read these stories for yourself or just believe what they tell you to?

No...the site that was doomed once it was touted by Dr. Birx for being thorough, easy to navigate and up to date.

Trump/DeSantis didn't like the numbers so that was the end of that. Jones was pressured to "trump up" the numbers and was fired for refusing. Officials from both parties have been critical of the jackboot tactics.

She has since allegedly hacked into and alert system but if true still doesn't change the reality of the previous eight months and this as well as the beaches, unemployment disaster, horrific photo optics and the stain of Trump jiz on his best suit will dismantle any hope he has for a federal run.

I tried to like the guy but he just kept taking public dumps.

Stop being a sheep.

Reactions: outside shooter
And yet, Trump could not defeat him.

Reactions: iuwclurker
And yet, Trump could not defeat him.
If Beau Biden hadn’t died an untimely death, Trump might’ve never been Pres. The ultimate irony is that DJT is now the one regretting everything. His mind is squirming like a toad.

Holy hell I forgot about this. And she beat him by 14 points. In a functional party, a dangerous nut like MTG would have been squashed by the primary. But nope. She has praise heaped on her by the POTUS and she was put on the education committee. Which is a weird place for someone who thinks Parkland was a hoax.

Lol obsessed
Speaking of obsession (and compulsion), the board got your message the first time you said it. The ensuing 100 times seems to be a bit pathological. But don’t let me stop you. I’m not into canceling you. Meanwhile… Never forget!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT