ADVERTISEMENT

Are We Still Arguing About Hatians?

New subs have to have their posts approved before they will appear.

I wondered how they shut down all the bots

It's a PITA for mods. I'm not seeing any bots to kick, but they're holding up posts for a lot of legit people. I'm not about to start pre-modding posts -- if it's from a real person and not a bot (pretty easy to decide) I approve them, no matter how trollish or stupid they might be. I'm doing it for all posts, no matter which forum.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
It's a PITA for mods. I'm not seeing any bots to kick, but they're holding up posts for a lot of legit people. I'm not about to start pre-modding posts -- if it's from a real person and not a bot (pretty easy to decide) I approve them, no matter how trollish or stupid they might be. I'm doing it for all posts, no matter which forum.
Vamos Lets Go GIF by Major League Soccer

You got the reference. I give you 20 bitcoins! I was going to @snarlcakes
But wasn't sure how to.

I'm riding high on this IU beat down of Nebraska. It's hard for me because my grandma Swanson is from Lincoln Nebraska. My dad was an IU fan since 72' obviously basketball

Never thought I'd see it, IU football is beating the shit out of everyone.

Being serious though,

The few business owners I know in town aren't going to hire these people.

An outside developer from Indy wants to build an apartment complex. In Loogootee.

We've already done that locally. This is a small town. 150 people who don't belong or need to be here is about a 6% increase in our population. This shit needs to stop

I'm sober for a few days and working on forever.

If James Hetfield can do it I can too.

Alcohol is tough

Another idiot chimes in I don’t give a flying **** what you think. Carry on, dipshit.
Give me an honest opinion.

What do you think about dropping 150 haitian people on temporary protected status in a town of 2600 with no available housing, a and county with no jobs for them?

Vincennes, Jasper, Huntingburg all have furniture factories and Farbest.

Why here?

Give me an honest opinion.

What do you think about dropping 150 haitian people on temporary protected status in a town of 2600 with no available housing, a and county with no jobs for them?

Vincennes, Jasper, Huntingburg all have furniture factories and Farbest.

Why here?
Don't know. Need links.

Good man but rival.

Grew up outside Washington. Graduated from USI, rented a house from my grandma Prewitts friend on boggs then moved into Loogootee.

Jack butcher was a pretty good guy but strict disciplinarian

I played for Dave Omer at WHS. Graduated 03'

I played a year with Luke.
Dave lived right next to my office in Washington. Really tuff coach!! Alan Bubalo was kind of the offsetting mild coach. Away from the game Dave is a quiet man. I was happy he got a state championship.

Dave lived right next to my office in Washington. Really tuff coach!! Alan Bubalo was kind of the offsetting mild coach. Away from the game Dave is a quiet man. I was happy he got a state championship.
My dear friend Donald Patrick Montgomery (RIP) grew up in Loogootee..
In his day, they went to Washington to chase the girls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT