ADVERTISEMENT

Archie or Rick Pitino?

Archie or Rick Pitino

• Archie Miller

Votes: 81 69.2%
  • Rick Pitino

Votes: 36 30.8%

• Total voters
Most of the league got “more better” than IU. No one can argue against that point, especially when we went 4-11 against the teams above us.
These guys are such fn morons. It’s ok that we finished 11th bc the league was so good...say what?! Wtf does that mean. It’s ok that you suck bc everyone else is better than you. Do they really believe the bs that they type..complete fn dbags. That is one of the dumbest fn things I’ve ever read on here. Leave it to ol hondo and his buddy huge bulky douche

These guys are such fn morons. It’s ok that we finished 11th bc the league was so good...say what?! Wtf does that mean. It’s ok that you suck bc everyone else is better than you. Do they really believe the bs that they type..complete fn dbags. That is one of the dumbest fn things I’ve ever read on here. Leave it to ol hondo and his buddy huge bulky douche

lol. Ya, we were gonna be the worst 10 seed EVAR! A diary entry before bed?

Reactions: Radio Zero

Thanks for the shout out, Stephanie. Shows I'm under that paper-thin skin of yours.

I suggest you put some blinders on, get out a pitcher of koolaid, learn words like MAJOR REBUILD, bury your head as far up your backside as possible, and just ignore any sense of reality that comes your way. The cult needs you. It’s getting really thin.

I suggest you put some blinders on, get out a pitcher of koolaid, learn words like MAJOR REBUILD, bury your head as far up your backside as possible, and just ignore any sense of reality that comes your way. The cult needs you. It’s getting really thin.
I seldom support you, but in this case it is deserved.

rebuild on schedule. Tourney made. Enjoy!

Another zinger! Hey-ooooh! It’s cool that you picked up I’m from St, Louis and are now making that Ferguson joke a few dozen times a week. Staggering display of wit. That dog just keep running...zzzzzzzzzzz
Like most of his attempts at jokes, it makes no sense. He's almost entirely devoid of wit. Maybe he'll tell his puddle joke again, that's really witless.

Like most of his attempts at jokes, it makes no sense. He's almost entirely devoid of wit. Maybe he'll tell his puddle joke again, that's really witless.
How many times did you fail English, Connie? Is there a reason, other than your lack of a formal education, that you consistently struggle to compose grammatically correct sentences? Carlo keep you in the kitchen?

How many times did you fail English, Connie? Is there a reason, other than your lack of a formal education, that you consistently struggle to compose grammatically correct sentences? Carlo keep you in the kitchen?
I wasn't talking to you, Mary, but are you too stupid to understand plain English? That was just a rhetorical question - of course you are. The point is that you're witless. The fact that you're continuing this witless Godfather theme is only more proof of your lack of wit. Now tell us your puddle joke. That one is probably your most witless attempt at a joke ever.

I wasn't talking to you, Mary, but are you too stupid to understand plain English? That was just a rhetorical question - of course you are. The point is that you're witless. The fact that you're continuing this witless Godfather theme is only more proof of your lack of wit. Now tell us your puddle joke. That one is probably your most witless attempt at a joke ever.
I busted you as a phony a month or two ago and you smartly ran away as a result. You’re a fraud, I revealed you as such, and you limped away. Connie. The puddle example, as it applies to your lack of intellect, is no joke. You should know that.

I busted you as a phony a month or two ago and you smartly ran away as a result. You’re a fraud, I revealed you as such, and you limped away. Connie. The puddle example, as it applies to your lack of intellect, is no joke. You should know that.
Well, Mary, the puddle “joke” was told by PranksterMary, not Birnk403. Of course, we both know you are one and the same. Everyone else does too. You are the biggest fraud this board has ever known. It’s cowardly that you won’t admit the obvious. Anyone with the slightest bit of integrity would slink away in shame, but you won’t. It’s sad and pathetic. However, I find it hilarious. Carry on, Mary, troll girl.

Well, Mary, the puddle “joke” was told by PranksterMary, not Birnk403. Of course, we both know you are one and the same. Everyone else does too. You are the biggest fraud this board has ever known. It’s cowardly that you won’t admit the obvious. Anyone with the slightest bit of integrity would slink away in shame, but you won’t. It’s sad and pathetic. However, I find it hilarious. Carry on, Mary, troll girl.
Little Connie is throwing a tantrum because I busted you as a fraud. You ran away when I proved you were lying. So, why is your English so poor, Connie (other than your lack of formal education)? You can tell us!

Little Connie is throwing a tantrum because I busted you as a fraud. You ran away when I proved you were lying. So, why is your English so poor, Connie (other than your lack of formal education)? You can tell us!
You make me laugh.

Prankster Mary shits herself, then falls back in it. She is so eager to respond to every post, she forgot which persona came up with those toothless puddle posts.
Oh well, I certainly don't expect her to admit it.

Prankster Mary shits herself, then falls back in it. She is so eager to respond to every post, she forgot which persona came up with those toothless puddle posts.
She pathetically won’t admit it. She’s had so many handles I knew that she wouldn’t remember that she made all the puddle references, which she amazingly thought were quite witty, as PM and not Birnk. Any person with any integrity at all would slink away in shame. We know that’s not what she will do. She’s a cowardly, dishonest and dishonorable person at her core. I have zero respect for her, but I can laugh at her.

She pathetically won’t admit it. She’s had so many handles I knew that she wouldn’t remember that she made all the puddle references, which she amazingly thought were quite witty, as PM and not Birnk. Any person with any integrity at all would slink away in shame. We know that’s not what she will do. She’s a cowardly, dishonest and dishonorable person at her core. I have zero respect for her, but I can laugh at her.
What’s the joke about you that was told that has you so upset and sobbing like a little girl? Are you going to continue to whine or are you going to run away again like you did when I busted you as a liar? Speak up, Aloha. Well, unless you’re lying again.

Ankle biting Fredo chimes in. So funny that a non IU guy like you wades in here, all because you have nothing else to do. Love how I live in your pointy head, rent free.

What’s the joke about you that was told that has you so upset and sobbing like a little girl? Are you going to continue to whine or are you going to run away again like you did when I busted you as a liar? Speak up, Aloha. Well, unless you’re lying again.
Once again Mary, this site has a search function and it only takes 5 seconds to prove you're a cowardly fraud. Tell us again that you're not PranksterMary (and dozens of other previous handles) and that you've only posted here since November. That one is a real knee slapper.

Once again Mary, this site has a search function and it only takes 5 seconds to prove you're a cowardly fraud. Tell us again that you're not PranksterMary (and dozens of other previous handles) and that you've only posted here since November. That one is a real knee slapper.
So, where’s the joke I told? Are you really as stupid as you seem here? That’s a joke I’ve seen told here, on television, in office settings . . . I recognize you don’t get out much, but you do yourself no favors by bragging about your abject stupidity. Oh, and why are you still upset that I busted you as a liar? Are you really that big of a coward? Lol, Connie. Sorry you wimped out at the Wisconsin game. I knew you’d run away.

So, where’s the joke I told? Are you really as stupid as you seem here? That’s a joke I’ve seen told here, on television, in office settings . . . I recognize you don’t get out much, but you do yourself no favors by bragging about your abject stupidity. Oh, and why are you still upset that I busted you as a liar? Are you really that big of a coward? Lol, Connie. Sorry you wimped out at the Wisconsin game. I knew you’d run away.
You may be mentally ill in addition to being a cowardly fraud. That makes me feel a little bad for laughing at you.

Looks like Miller is crushing your poll results chump. Factor in about 20 votes against him from rival trolls and it’s a landslide if it wasn’t before. It’s time to hang it up Hillary.

You may be mentally ill in addition to being a cowardly fraud. That makes me feel a little bad for laughing at you.
The less you know, the more you babble. That’s one of your great gifts, and I sure it’s a regular part of your dreary life. As long as that’s contained to inconsequential matters, you’ll be fine. I’m sure you have a leash or a small bell that allows others to know where you are, which is helpful. Still whining because I busted you, huh? Connie.

The less you know, the more you babble. That’s one of your great gifts, and I sure it’s a regular part of your dreary life. As long as that’s contained to inconsequential matters, you’ll be fine. I’m sure you have a leash or a small bell that allows others to know where you are, which is helpful. Still whining because I busted you, huh? Connie.
You babble about babbling. That's funny and it's vintage you. I've had my periodic fun proving you're the cowardly fraud everyone knows you are, so carry on troll boy. We both know you will. I'll just watch and laugh.

You babble about babbling. That's funny and it's vintage you. I've had my periodic fun proving you're the cowardly fraud everyone knows you are, so carry on troll boy. We both know you will. I'll just watch and laugh.
I knew you were lying and that you couldn’t back your garbage up. It’s what I’ve busted you on several times before and I sure you’ll continue to do it. It’s you, in all of your cowardly self. Connie.

He's nothing but predictable. It's why it's obvious who he is whenever he shows up under a different name. It's unbelievable to me that anyone could be such a cowardly fraud.
You’re the cowardly fraud. I proved that when you lied and I caught you. Your desperate attempt to somehow get beyond that explains your creepy obsession with me. I’m just watching your implosion. Connie.

How could anyone with Brains even consider bringing that Snake in the Grass Rick (30 Second Man) Pitino to our beloved IU to be Indiana's Basketball Coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT