• 10-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Battimi

Senior
Apr 26, 2002
How is IU going to do in free agency? It seems we have a lot of cap room. Cuban and other big donors have stepped up?

Over/under on scholarship or roster spots to fill? Maybe 7.5 or 8.5? 4-5 guys coming back?

It is going to be interesting. Can we attract the right players and the right price and can they be coached into a team that can compete at the highest levels of CBB?

A lot of scouting and recruiting to do first. Then a lot of coaching.

How many wins next season?

Reactions: Tammany Hall
How is IU going to do in free agency? It seems we have a lot of cap room. Cuban and other big donors have stepped up?

Over/under on scholarship or roster spots to fill? Maybe 7.5 or 8.5? 4-5 guys coming back?

It is going to be interesting. Can we attract the right players and the right price and can they be coached into a team that can compete at the highest levels of CBB?

A lot of scouting and recruiting to do first. Then a lot of coaching.

How many wins next season?
I think between 10-15. Woodson will still be the coach and that is the number one issue no matter who you bring in.

Interesting poll.

There are so maybe portal players and we have so much NIL I think we throw together a more balanced roster with MM and MR returning and win 16-20 games. The B1G is junk it’s hard not to win games.

Think we'll return 6 players

-Galloway
-Leal
-Reneau
-Mgbako
-Cupps
-Newton

Sparks according to reports has put his name in the portal and I expect Banks and Gunn to do the same. I think we'll land 5-6 transfers and land a spring commit from a freshman.

Get two solid guards in the portal (Javon Small and Jalen Blackmon are my picks) and a rim protector who can play 25 mpg along with some front court plug and play pieces and no reason to think this team can't win 20+ games, coaching staff be damned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT