ADVERTISEMENT

Archie and Recruiting

6'10" Soph. Caleb Furst needs to be a top priority for 2021. Likely a future McDonalds All-American.

Reactions: kkott
The-Internet-Tough.jpg
I tell you what. Anytime you think you're man enough.

Reactions: EarlTubbs
You really need to get some help because you have serious problems because you take this way to seriously. Now you want to fight people who don't agree with you and it is obvious you can't take it when people don't agree with your position on this topic.
Look you must be stupid and I get that you are, but I don't care if you agree or disagree. I don't like when people run their mouths for asking a simple question. Is that too much for you to understand. All people had to say was we don't need seven footers and be done with it.

I seriously want to know why Archie doesn't likeseven foot basketball players. I seen in rivals 150 for 2020 five or six and we havent offered any. The tallest player was 6' 10"
One would think after watching freaking Matt Haarms beat
your team the coaching staff would get a clue.

Reactions: bnsummers
Look you must be stupid and I get that you are, but I don't care if you agree or disagree. I don't like when people run their mouths for asking a simple question. Is that too much for you to understand. All people had to say was we don't need seven footers and be done with it.
Maybe if you hadn't posted the exact same thread twice maybe people wouldn't have gotten on you so bad. I did exactly that when talking about 7 footers and you still got upset and started making it personal.

Maybe if you hadn't posted the exact same thread twice maybe people wouldn't have gotten on you so bad. I did exactly that when talking about 7 footers and you still got upset and started making it personal.
I didn't post the same thing twice on purpose and if thats ther reason your dumber than I thought.

My moms dead you little ****. I'm 45 years old and will knock you the **** out

Knock me the eff out?
You're really not all that good at this, are you?

If you're really 45 then you're old enough to know better.

You've done nothing but run your mouth throughout this entire thread...just like a true chickensh!t. You've never lived a day in your life.

Why don't you do us all a favor and crawl back under whatever rock you came out from under.

...or contine to post blathering nonsense and embarrass yourself some more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT