ADVERTISEMENT

Archie and Recruiting

Hard to argue with that.
yes it is because want you want and what you can get are two different things. So bring that blow
Knock me the eff out?
You're really not all that good at this, are you?

If you're really 45 then you're old enough to know better.

You've done nothing but run your mouth throughout this entire thread...just like a true chickensh!t. You've never lived a day in your life.

Why don't you do us all a favor and crawl back under whatever rock you came out from under.

...or contine to post blathering nonsense and embarrass yourself some more.
then come on you loud mouth little ****ing pussy don't act tough come show me then bitch

Well then act like it because you sound like you are 12. I think you need a time out and if we had any good mods on here you would have already been booted.
really because I couldn't just create a new account now could I. Just like a little bitch to run his mouth and cry for a mod to boot someone. IUBitch is what you're name should be. Every Scott I ever new was a coward and a bitch why not you.

yes it is because want you want and what you can get are two different things. So bring that blow

then come on you loud mouth little ****ing pussy don't act tough come show me then bitch

Are you still here? I almost feel bad for you.

So angry, so much talk, yet so little action. If you knew what tough really was, you wouldn't be anonymously thumping your chest on a random message board.

I didn't post the same thing twice on purpose and if thats ther reason your dumber than I thought.
They were posted several hours apart. How do you accidentally do that?

Do you cut yourself every time you brush up against something? Your skin is extremely thin.

Last edited:
Reactions: glidresquirrel
Are you still here? I almost feel bad for you.

So angry, so much talk, yet so little action. If you knew what tough really was, you wouldn't be anonymously thumping your chest on a random message board.
Anytime you want my name and address bitch just let me know.

really because I couldn't just create a new account now could I. Just like a little bitch to run his mouth and cry for a mod to boot someone. IUBitch is what you're name should be. Every Scott I ever new was a coward and a bitch why not you.
Does your doctor know that you have escaped from the mental hospital because anyone that acts like this must be crazy. By the way if you want to find me it shows where I live in my profile big guy

NarrowUnnaturalGentoopenguin-small.gif

Really! How am I a pussy I will fight anyone anytime and can handle my own against any and all comers. I also am not a dick since I'm nice to everyone that doesn't run their mouth or respects my opinion without negative comments.
how old are you? you really need to calm down

Really! How am I a pussy I will fight anyone anytime and can handle my own against any and all comers. I also am not a dick since I'm nice to everyone that doesn't run their mouth or respects my opinion without negative comments.
Is this satire? Come on .... this has to be a put on.

Legit 6'9 - 6'10 post players would turn things around quick. And not just one. If you look at the B1G over the past several years it's common for the best teams to have multiple post players that can actually play and eat up space inside. The don't have just one big and some projects they hope pan out in 3 to 4 years.
Exceptt help is not on the way.

no. please tell
I might have some of the details wrong, but ...

Back 20 years ago, there used to be this thing called the Indy Star, and its Purdue and IU message boards were largely unmoderated. Fans from both teams used to go at year round. It was a refreshing, uncensored Shangri-La, a virtual food fight every day.

Some of the posters from back then are still here today, although they have learned to keep their identities mostly hidden. Hi Longball. But I digress.

One day, there was a row about NASCAR. Things got a little testy between VARedneck and Riveter. Things were said, probably no much different than in this thread, but it seemed cooler heads prevailed, and all was forgotten.

Until one day there was a knock on Riveter’s door. Young VARedneck had discovered Riveter’s real identity and tracked him down several states away. Riveter was surprised, obviously, but, knowing it was all in good Indy Star fun, he invited the young traveler into his home. VARedneck would have non3 of that. After all, he had traveled 1500 miles, and he wanted his justice NASCAR fan style. Of course, he lost his nerve, jumped back in his beat up pickup, and drov 1500 miles home.

The End

I might have some of the details wrong, but ...

Back 20 years ago, there used to be this thing called the Indy Star, and its Purdue and IU message boards were largely unmoderated. Fans from both teams used to go at year round. It was a refreshing, uncensored Shangri-La, a virtual food fight every day.

Some of the posters from back then are still here today, although they have learned to keep their identities mostly hidden. Hi Longball. But I digress.

One day, there was a row about NASCAR. Things got a little testy between VARedneck and Riveter. Things were said, probably no much different than in this thread, but it seemed cooler heads prevailed, and all was forgotten.

Until one day there was a knock on Riveter’s door. Young VARedneck had discovered Riveter’s real identity and tracked him down several states away. Riveter was surprised, obviously, but, knowing it was all in good Indy Star fun, he invited the young traveler into his home. VARedneck would have non3 of that. After all, he had traveled 1500 miles, and he wanted his justice NASCAR fan style. Of course, he lost his nerve, jumped back in his beat up pickup, and drov 1500 miles home.

The End
wow. that's crazy. how the hell do you get worked up over nascar? there's no team, no school, no athletes. smh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT