ADVERTISEMENT

Message to our non-subscribers that frequent the site.

is college football hurting? give me about 6 teams over the next 10 years and I will give you the field, bet you any amount my 6 win more national titles over that span. Lakers v Noblesville isn't much different than IU v Alcorn st, we have sat through about 7 or 8 of those types of games every season. what UConn has done the last 2 years is really amazing they literally haven't been challenged. will be interesting to see where it all goes, at some point the million and billionaires are going to question what they are paying for.
Not sure what you mean by hurting.

I agree that if I give you six teams and I take the field, you will win more Natties over the next 10 years. Perhaps that’s why I don’t follow college football. Maybe if I were an OSU, Alabama or LSU fan I would.

I don’t want to watch a team playing college basketball pay their kids 10 million beating up on a team making 1 million. Even if it is IU playing PU.

Not sure what you mean by hurting.

I agree that if I give you six teams and I take the field, you will win more Natties over the next 10 years. Perhaps that’s why I don’t follow college football. Maybe if I were an OSU, Alabama or LSU fan I would.

I don’t want to watch a team playing college basketball pay their kids 10 million beating up on a team making 1 million. Even if it is IU playing PU.
attendance , popularity, tv ratings money flowing in

Reactions: .Gerdis
I subscribed years ago and got blacklisted for some lame comment, no explanation, no chance of recovery, just blacklisted. Hmm, who's the butt hurt one?

Most of the time this site is a dumpster fire (rightfully so with the current product). Why would I pay to get insulted?

I rarely come here anymore, especially during the off season. I can read about Woodson's arrogance on facebook. 😁

I subscribed years ago and got blacklisted for some lame comment, no explanation, no chance of recovery, just blacklisted. Hmm, who's the butt hurt one?

Most of the time this site is a dumpster fire (rightfully so with the current product). Why would I pay to get insulted?

I rarely come here anymore, especially during the off season. I can read about Woodson's arrogance on facebook. 😁
do you realize the board has been bought and sold 5 times since then. but you are correct it is free to get insulted on here.

Jim, I enjoyed your interview with Travis Miller. It is always good to hear stories about fathers and sons. They had a bond with baseball. With me and my Dad it was IU basketball.
Thank you very much. IN addition to news and stories regarding CBB, CFB, we certainly try to provide content outside of the box on the ISB side. Hoping to do the same soon with Chase Briscoe and his family as they will be in Bloomington soon.

Reactions: VanPastorMan
We appreciate everyone, especially our subscribers who support theHoosier.com allowing new, daily content.. For those of you that are not currently supporting the site I will bluntly ask that you begin doing so. Rivals recently made some revolutionary changes to the site that over time will be seen as an improvement and a way of providing a better experience overall. If someone seriously cannot afford the $10/month (.27 cents a day) that a subscription costs, then I understand. Most of you can easily afford the $10 a month, but choose not to be a subscriber for whatever reason. You want more? We are trying to give more. But we need your support to edo that.

But if you are not in that boat there is no reason for not being a subscriber. If you think for one second I, or anyone is getting rich here, well that would be astronomically inaccurate. We only want to be able to provide as much and the most content as possible and try to do just that every day. Everything we do to accomplish that cost money. Staff, payroll, traveling to events, equipment, and on and on. We strive to improve every day and to be better every day. We would like to add some things that we think would add to your experience.

Some things that are coming in the immediate future are basketball related. A basketball analyst for the Premium Forum page. This role will see readers have the opportunity to talk IU hoops in a deeper manner. Game strategy, game results, individual performances, coaching, etc. Separate from that have a new writer who will be focusing solely on basketball recruiting. There will also be more Premium content and less "free" content.

Personally, I would like to see the "free" boards go away. They do not benefit us, but equally bring issues we have to deal with. We are a subscriber based site, not a "click-based" one. I know there are tons of you that float on the "free" boards, but TH.com needs your patronage as a subscriber. If you are a subscriber, thank you! Encourage non-subs to come aboard. I can only ask that you BECOME A SUBSCRIBER today. Seriously, it's .27 cents a day.

Thank you!
Jim, for what it’s worth, I’d pay the premium membership if the toxic water cooler was shut down. That in and of itself would get rid of a vast amount of toxicity. I posted a fair amount on that board during covid but it routinely turns ugly. Go Hoosiers and God Bless America!

Jim, for what it’s worth, I’d pay the premium membership if the toxic water cooler was shut down. That in and of itself would get rid of a vast amount of toxicity. I posted a fair amount on that board during covid but it routinely turns ugly. Go Hoosiers and God Bless America!
Well you wouldn't get an argument out of me on that. There are a lot of people that go there and deal with it. I am not one of those. I would suggest becoming a Premium member and staying away from the Water Cooler. You will not have to worry about that stuff on the Premium side because I would deal with it personally. Thank you.

Reactions: aajohn2000

LOL. You subscribing or not has nothing to do with the Water Cooler. It's not like the Cooler is somehow benefited one way or the other. Get out your wallet and subscribe, then don't go to the Cooler. Simple.

The reality of these sites is that folks who might disagree with me can call me an idiot or an asshole or possibly worse. And the moderators for the most part will not lift a finger to stop it. If worse came to worse they could close the thread. But hey its an anonymous forum so how worked up should I get about somebody that I don’t know making derogatory comments who doesn’t know me. It’s not a big deal.

But would I pay money to be subject to that abuse? No. Not one dime.
You should contact Bloom...he always does his moderator job without exception. ...I mean mostly. Unless it's one his buddies anyway. Sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: Lucy01
Lol at this guy coming to people and asking for 10 dollars. And acting like it's just nothing. Also gotta lol at the slick marketing tactic of ''it's just .27 cents a day''. Reminds me of the used car salesmen who say ''60 percent of the time it works 100 pecent of the time''.

The national debt is gonna hit 35 Trillion soon. And Jim Coyle wants you to fork over $10 or you're a freeloader.

All the info gets leaked onto twitter or to Trilly's discord. In like 10 minutes.

Lol at this guy coming to people and asking for 10 dollars. And acting like it's just nothing. Also gotta lol at the slick marketing tactic of ''it's just .27 cents a day''. Reminds me of the used car salesmen who say ''60 percent of the time it works 100 pecent of the time''.

The national debt is gonna hit 35 Trillion soon. And Jim Coyle wants you to fork over $10 or you're a freeloader.

All the info gets leaked onto twitter or to Trilly's discord. In like 10 minutes.

Strong opinion as you drink your Latte and eat egg sandwich at Starbucks for $11 lol

You sound poor.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Guy has 2 tourney wins of any kind in 5 years. Well, on 2nd thought. Yall hang banners for making the NCAA soo....I could see how that would seem acceptable to you.

Lets see who wants to go play for a nobody in the NIL era. You better tell the trailer park rents double.

Reactions: stollcpa
I heard that investors hope to put in a premium trailer park next to Rupp that will feature a community above ground pool and an area for chicken farming with a few sheep for after dark adult recreation. Adolph’s Acres. There will be cosmetician available for those hard to explain morning bruises. Trying to calm the fan base

Last edited:
You have to wonder about a program that goes tits up every post season even with a future HOF coach like Calipari-just a basketball ignorant fan base. Poor Coach Zero, he needs to be ready for a journey through the woodchipper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
You have to wonder about a program that goes tits up every post season even with a future HOF coach like Calipari-just a basketball ignorant fan base. Poor Coach Zero, he needs to be ready for a journey through the woodchipper.
One trip past the sweet 16 since 1993.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT