ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently the 'Gazpacho' Police are spying on members of Congress now...

This post serves no real purpose, other to point out Marjorie Taylor Greene is a no-nothing idiot, which is sort of a civic duty of anyone who cares about the future of this country and wants better elected officials.
I will raise you one Cori Bush? Her car was shot up a few weeks ago, but still.... She wants less cops in the most dangerous city. If you care about the future of this country stop voting for idiots. Please! We're at a 40 year high in inflation and a 30 year high in murders. It's your civic duty! And becoming a matter of life and death....

Last edited:
I will raise you one Cori Bush? Her car was shot up a few weeks ago, but still.... She wants less cops in the most dangerous city. If you care about the future of this country stop voting for idiots. Please! We're at a 40 year high in inflation and a 30 year high in murders. It's your civic duty! And becoming a matter of life and death....

On the bright side, 40 years ago the rampant inflation ended up with St. Ronald winning re-elect in a landslide.

I certainly am no fan of hers, but anyone in the spotlight will misspeak sometime. Just the law of large numbers. Her policies and beliefs are why she is terrible, not having something stupid slip out by mistake.

Hey, look over there....nice strategy cotton

I certainly am no fan of hers, but anyone in the spotlight will misspeak sometime. Just the law of large numbers. Her policies and beliefs are why she is terrible, not having something stupid slip out by mistake.

True, but still funny and her harassment of others makes me not feel sorry for her.

Hey, look over there....nice strategy cotton
That's the point, stupid. These posts serve no purpose. Just a transparent way to try to point a finger at the other side and with the amount of morons in Congress both sides could do this all day. As Marv said she slipped. We all do. She's a grad of UGA. It's her and her policies that are abhorrent. These posts add nothing to the board - much like you

That's the point, stupid. These posts serve no purpose. Just a transparent way to try to point a finger at the other side and with the amount of morons in Congress both sides could do this all day. As Marv said she slipped. We all do. She's a grad of UGA. It's her and her policies that are abhorrent. These posts add nothing to the board - much like you

Degree in laser technology?

Reactions: T.M.P.

But anyone with a modicum of decency, self awareness, humility, and humor would own it somehow, play along, and have some fun at their own expense. Which leaves out MTG.

But anyone with a modicum of decency, self awareness, humility, and humor would own it somehow, play along, and have some fun at their own expense. Which leaves out MTG.
She reminds me of the humorless gasbags on here who would never demean themselves with self-deprecating humor, even when they step in it bigley.

For sure. And you can see how the gig would be appealing to those types
Remember when Brady was at the White House and said some people couldn't believe he won another Super Bowl, and Joe said "I can relate to that"? We need more of that.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Degree in laser technology?
While UGA is no LSU, the mention of her being a UGA grad brings to mind the immortal lyrics of Randy Newman on Rednecks...

"College men from LSU
Went in dumb, come out dumb too
Hustlin' 'round Atlanta in their alligator shoes
Gettin' drunk every weekend at the barbecues"

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
Remember when Brady was at the White House and said some people couldn't believe he won another Super Bowl, and Joe said "I can relate to that"? We need more of that.
Joe Montana was at the White House when Tom was there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT