ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently stoll can't take a compliment

Once you learn how to call offsides it’ll change your life

Football Sport GIF by AS Saint-Étienne

It appears he is deleting any response you make to him. I suggest you stop responding to him.
That's is some weak ass dick move shit ... exactly how someone would suspect a Trumper to behave when given responsibility or even an iota of authority. It's all about them and then they abuse what little they have and fail in the responsibility to others aspect completely. And then whine and complain about fairness, just like Trump. So typical ..

lol. I’m not going to be bullied. Ban me if that makes you feel important.
Sobester, you’re a breath of fresh air to this board. The Trumpers try to run off anyone new that has intelligence. You are welcome here, although a lot of the best posters eventually either leave, reduce their participation, or just point and laugh for obvious reasons.

One should always refrain from saying things like "Trump's neck vagina gives Stoll wet dreams."

Don't ever say stuff like that. I'm just offering solid advice.

Edit... I am now banned!

Edit 2... The Hall Monitor with tyrant aspirations strikes yet again!

Edit 3... watch out, the Amish Stalin just may be lurking!

Edit 4... my English teacher Mrs. Miller encouraged alliteration, so... the Mennonite Mussolini!!! 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: sobester
One should always refrain from saying things like "Trump's neck vagina gives Stoll wet dreams."

Don't ever say stuff like that. I'm just offering solid advice.
You’re as bad at comedy as you are at Covid. Just sayin. 😂

I am sure when you see Kamala’s mouth wide open cackling, you wish for the Willie treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT