ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently stoll can't take a compliment

IU_Hickory

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2017
So apparently not even allowed to compliment stoll without getting banned from the thread.

Ridiculous abuse of mod powers.

So apparently not even allowed to compliment stoll without getting banned from the thread.

Are you still going on. Post content. Not your usual yabbuts and content free garbage and you’ll be fine

What did you want to say that was so important?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Are you still going on. Post content. Not your usual yabbuts and content free garbage and you’ll be fine

What did you want to say that was so important?
I said we were blessed to have someone as intelligent as him posting on the board.

And stoll and others do just as many yabbuts as I do so no need to defend the double standard.

Now you’re back to laughing emoji’s. Where does that get you? Now come on. This pouting won’t get you anywhere. Why don’t use this frustration as energy to post better. To do better. To learn from other posters. To look things up before you reply. Stoll is helping you

I said we were blessed to have someone as intelligent as him posting on the board.

And stoll and others do just as many yabbuts as I do so no need to defend the double standard.
No no. Stop fighting back. This is a lesson and an opportunity for you. I’ll be watching. Good luck 🙏

And listen. There will probably be threads where serious discussion takes place. Those aren’t for you. But there are so many other threads you can participate. Do your stuff!!!

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
No no. Stop fighting back. This is a lesson and an opportunity for you. I’ll be watching. Good luck 🙏
and btw it's not yabbut that stoll is deleting. It is any time i respond to any of his posts, whether it's an insult, compliment or just responding to the content. He deletes and bans from thread.

You guys act like any time mark or goat delete a post that they are being unfair/biased. Stoll using his mod ability to protect his thin skin is on a completely different level.

Now you’re back to laughing emoji’s. Where does that get you? Now come on. This pouting won’t get you anywhere. Why don’t use this frustration as energy to post better. To do better. To learn from other posters. To look things up before you reply. Stoll is helping you
You used to like the boost to your reaction score.

Stoll is not helping me. He is abusing his mod powers because he has thin skin.

People laugh at my posts all of the time, but doesn't mean they should be deleted and banned from threads. Laughing emojis becomes the only option when he deletes and bans for any response.

and btw it's not yabbut that stoll is deleting. It is any time i respond to any of his posts, whether it's an insult, compliment or just responding to the content. He deletes and bans from thread.

You guys act like any time mark or goat delete a post that they are being unfair/biased. Stoll using his mod ability to protect his thin skin is on a completely different level.
He’s protecting the board. Decluttering. And I can assure you that he’s the only mod that takes his job very seriously! He’s by far the best mod. And ownership has taken notice….

So use this as an opportunity

because you're unbiased on the matter.
Bc I know stoll. I know the Amish. I know when he’s given a role that he dispatches his duties as steward with one concern: the best interests of the organization

Now please. Use this opportunity he’s provided for introspection

• Love
Reactions: stollcpa
Stoll is not helping me. He is abusing his mod powers because he has thin skin.

People laugh at my posts all of the time, but doesn't mean they should be deleted and banned from threads. Laughing emojis becomes the only option when he deletes and bans for any response.

It appears he is deleting any response you make to him. I suggest you stop responding to him.

He’s protecting the board. Decluttering. And I can assure you that he’s the only mod that takes his job very seriously! He’s by far the best mod. And ownership has taken notice….

So use this as an opportunity

To which again I'll say that the WC just has too many posters who are pretty much all noise and pretty much no signal. But I gather that none of these folks have the self-awareness to recognize that, let alone correct it.

Just too caught up in the emotions, I guess. All they have to realize is that nobody here is convincing anybody of anything -- not in terms of swaying any votes, anyway. And, even if they did, it's not going to have any impact on the outcome of the election.

It's always reminded me of people who get angry at TV announcers on sports broadcasts...because they think (right or wrong) that an announcer is favoring the other team. Are they confusing the announcers with the referees? Do they think that "Dookie V" is conspiring against UNC to help Duke win the game?

To which again I'll say that the WC just has too many posters who are pretty much all noise and pretty much no signal. But I gather that none of these folks have the self-awareness to recognize that, let alone correct it.

Just too caught up in the emotions, I guess. All they have to realize is that nobody here is convincing anybody of anything -- not in terms of swaying any votes, anyway. And, even if they did, it's not going to have any impact on the outcome of the election.

It's always reminded me of people who get angry at TV announcers on sports broadcasts...because they think (right or wrong) that an announcer is favoring the other team. Are they confusing the announcers with the referees? Do they think that "Dookie V" is conspiring against UNC to help Duke win the game?
We had bots here for a bit and that helped raise the discourse but they seem to have moved on

You have over 13,000 posts on here. If I was a mod you would have had a baker's dozen. Stoll has the patience of Job. You should be thanking him daily for his kindness.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
You have over 13,000 posts on here. If I was a mod you would have had a baker's dozen. Stoll has the patience of Job. You should be thanking him daily for his kindness.
Job?
arrested development spoilers GIF

• Haha
Reactions: All4You
Trump’s authoritarian proclivities are rubbing off on you.

"The patience of Job" is an idiom that refers to someone who has great endurance and patience in the face of hardship. It comes from the Bible's story of Job, who suffered greatly but remained faithful to God.

I am not going to have the patience of Job with you. Tread lightly.

"The patience of Job" is an idiom that refers to someone who has great endurance and patience in the face of hardship. It comes from the Bible's story of Job, who suffered greatly but remained faithful to God.

I am not going to have the patience of Job with you. Tread lightly.

lol. I’m not going to be bullied. Ban me if that makes you feel important.

Trump’s authoritarian proclivities are rubbing off on you.
I have impeccable taste sobester. If you have felt a little better about yourself the past week or so it's because you have had the honor of reading my posts. I would have this board running like a well oil machine if they made me a mod. It would become a beacon of light in a dark world.

I have impeccable taste sobester. If you have felt a little better about yourself the past week or so it's because you have had the honor of reading my posts. I would have this board running like a well oil machine if they made me a mod. It would become a beacon of light in a dark world.

If you mean a homogenous group of looney conpiracy theorists then sure.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Hey, the dream team (or the precursors thereof) invented that stupid laughing emoji thing.

Don’t you blaspheme Dick Vitale here. No blaspheming allowed. We smite thee.

Vitale has urged IU for years to name Assembly Hall for Coach Knight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT