ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone following what is happening with GameStop stock? Absolutely insane

You can’t cash out your bitcoin stupid. No one takes it. You can just hold it. And gloat about how good it feels to have it
It’s very similar to having a baby’s arm for a d#ck.

At this point, the only reason I own it is to feel solidarity with snarl and post ape emoticons.

Worth it.
And for the boats and hoes.

boats hoes GIF

Ole boy has a $210m account balance -before today. With that option exposure and today's move he's got to be getting close to $1B.

He was at about $50k 4 years ago.

GME came back to Earth after the crazy looking open.

Gill just posted 30 mins ago. Only was up $78.6m today. Current account value $290M.

Why in the world would anyone not cash that shit in now???

I don't understand how people with outrageous money always seem to want more. Guess I'm just a loser at heart.
There is a point where enough it enough, I agree at least on the surface. But as soon as he would cash that in, the amount of fecal matter to hit the oscillation device would be massive.

I don't understand how people with outrageous money always seem to want more. Guess I'm just a loser at heart.

Whatever he's doing is working. He's up like 10x from his first big run back in 2021. Basically running a hedge fund now.

At the very least, I think you have to sit down, figure out, "how much money do I really need in order to live the rest of my life without a worry?" and then cash that much out. Then you can play with the rest without any real risk.

Well I don't either UM. These CEOs (and others) will make 25 million a year and try to cheat to get more. Back in the 2008 financial crisis some were caught backdating options so they were in the money. I think (but am not sure) that most companies pick a date where the big shots get their options... they can't just wait until they are low and assign them. After than they started giving them Restricted Stock Units so they were always gonna get some money unless the stock went to zero. I've read enough about that stuff to be dangerous :). I know some stuff about it but not a lot.

Well I don't either UM. These CEOs (and others) will make 25 million a year and try to cheat to get more. Back in the 2008 financial crisis some were caught backdating options so they were in the money. I think (but am not sure) that most companies pick a date where the big shots get their options... they can't just wait until they are low and assign them. After than they started giving them Restricted Stock Units so they were always gonna get some money unless the stock went to zero. I've read enough about that stuff to be dangerous :). I know some stuff about it but not a lot.
It’s not about the money, it’s about winning, every deal, every day. Why don’t those folks retire when they have enough? Not enough opportunities to win. I know a guy worth tens of millions that was haggling over a $2,000 aluminum trailer a few weeks back, just so he can feel like he won the deal…

It’s not about the money, it’s about winning, every deal, every day. Why don’t those folks retire when they have enough? Not enough opportunities to win. I know a guy worth tens of millions that was haggling over a $2,000 aluminum trailer a few weeks back, just so he can feel like he won the deal…

Jamie Dimon is worth 2.5 billion, and is 68 years old.... And he's up at 5am every day and reads papers for two hours before going to the office, and works 7 days a week. Some people are just wired that way.

Jamie Dimon is worth 2.5 billion, and is 68 years old.... And he's up at 5am every day and reads papers for two hours before going to the office, and works 7 days a week. Some people are just wired that way.
Then **** you JDB why in the f*ck aren't we national champs in football and basketball every year bitch! You f*cking suck ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT