ADVERTISEMENT

Any Word on OT Bedford

Hoosier CPA

Redshirt
Jun 27, 2017
Looks like he may be the one who gets away from us. Hate to see that as this is a position of need for us. Hopefully we hang on to him.

Overall got to hand it to Coach Allen and the staff for not letting many of these guys get flipped. Always happens to a few, but they have done a good job holding on to most everybody it appears.

Looks like he may be the one who gets away from us. Hate to see that as this is a position of need for us. Hopefully we hang on to him.

Overall got to hand it to Coach Allen and the staff for not letting many of these guys get flipped. Always happens to a few, but they have done a good job holding on to most everybody it appears.
Signs at 10 EST

I thought there was a poster that guaranteed that Sampson and Tracey and other would definitely flip and sign elsewhere.

Bedford signs with IU

Dude, wait until it's known one way or another...he's inked with IU!

This is looking like a great class and no one seems to be flipped, and IU may do some flipping still.

Also it now appears that Kristian Williams will not sign with Minny today, and will wait until February (according to Minny people) So that gives us a glimmer of hope in that recruitment.
laugh_in_very_interesting.gif

Dude, wait until it's known one way or another...he's inked with IU!

This is looking like a great class and no one seems to be flipped, and IU may do some flipping still.
Does not appear Dorian Jones will be signing with IU

Does not appear Dorian Jones will be signing with IU

LB? 6'0? Where is he/will he be signing? Of all the potential verbals, not sure I thought he was a must have/can't miss. Not bashing him, don't really know him, but I love the Beef, the athleticism and talent of the initial signees already.

LB? 6'0? Where is he/will he be signing? Of all the potential verbals, not sure I thought he was a must have/can't miss. Not bashing him, don't really know him, but I love the Beef, the athleticism and talent of the initial signees already.
He took a visit to U of L last week, not sure he signs anywhere until February, but it doesn’t appear likely to be with the Hoosiers.

As I said, of all lids we were looking at, this probably one I was least “moved” by and think the 2 LB’s we got plus returning ones makes for a solid group in the making!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT