ADVERTISEMENT

Another person tried to kill Trump

My modicum of logic leads me to believe the Dem’s more radical progressive patronage has their other voters sliding downward in support. With this latest assassination attempt with its Iranian ties, more sympathetic support is headed his way. Trump will win. The only thing that can stop him now is a third attempt.
I think you're on your way to a huge disappointment. The polls are trending toward Harris and away from Trump. He's so deeply unpopular his ceiling is probably right around 45 to 46 percent of the vote and he's not going to win that way.

I think you're on your way to a huge disappointment. The polls are trending toward Harris and away from Trump. He's so deeply unpopular his ceiling is probably right around 45 to 46 percent of the vote and he's not going to win that way.
You are nuts. Quinnipiac bwahahaha. You just don't learn. That are gaslighting you to a level never seen.

Reactions: DANC
You’ve been following another sunshine pumping network’s ratings. ~ Hillary Clit…excuse me, Clinton

Everything’s coming up roses. Roses are red, violets are blue.

i ain’t buying it. I think Trump is most to blame with his own incendiary speech. Every demagogue elicits reactions from crazies. Of course, you can’t tell him to tone it down, because then he won’t get his legions of half crazy supporters fawning over him and feeding his narcissism. It’s just sad you folks don’t see what a sick man you support and how that continues to enable him and push him and his supporters further and further into oblivion.
I'll bet you think women deserve to get raped if they wear revealing clothes, amiright?

You’ve been following another sunshine pumping network’s ratings. ~ Hillary Clit…excuse me, Clinton

Everything’s coming up roses. Roses are red, violets are blue.

Dude, you’re dumber than a bag of hammers. Look at the RCP poll averages. They’re trending away from your Lord T. Your crying jag will be epic!
The pollsters with the highest error rate error towards the Dems 100% of the time. Aloha thinks I'm dumb for noticing this and pointing it out. Apparently he's a genius because he believes pollsters like Quinnipiac will be right this time.

The pollsters with the highest error rate error towards the Dems 100% of the time. Aloha thinks I'm dumb for noticing this and pointing it out. Apparently he's a genius because he believes pollsters like Quinnipiac will be right this time.

I think you’re dumb because you are dumb. Seriously dumb. The kind of dumb that must be painful. The kind of dumb where you lower the collective intelligence of any room you walk in to. That includes empty rooms. I’m surprised you can spell dumb.

I’m really looking forward to your epic crying jag after Election Day.

I think you’re dumb because you are dumb. Seriously dumb. The kind of dumb that must be painful. The kind of dumb where you lower the collective intelligence of any room you walk in to. That includes empty rooms. I’m surprised you can spell dumb.

I’m really looking forward to your epic crying jag after Election Day.
Trump has double digit leads on the economy and inflation. Now this. Good luck to you.

Favorability ratings, while somewhat important, don't necessarily indicate how people might vote.

I might view Harris unfavorably due to differences in a specific policy.
I might also view Trump unfavorably due to a dozen types of behavior that make him totally unfit for office.

In that case, the yes/no favorable or not poll seems to equate my views on the two candidates.

But not liking one for spending too much is nothing like not liking the other, who is in my opinion the worst human to ever occupy the White House.

Last edited:
Dude, you’re dumber than a bag of hammers. Look at the RCP poll averages. They’re trending away from your Lord T. Your crying jag will be epic!
I suspect - and hope - a lot of these guys are going to need a lot of help and grace in coming to terms with actual reality on November 6.

I suspect - and hope - a lot of these guys are going to need a lot of help and grace in coming to terms with actual reality on November 6.

dbm will ride the Stolen Election! train until 2028. Trump should have done his time by then and be rarin' to go for another campaign.

If this golf outing was a last minute decision -- as many of "you people" have claimed -- that doesn't give the SS much chance to scope things out ahead of time.
mad people GIF

Couldn't help myself.

BTW, the use of SS relative to Trump is delicious. I don't think he's a nazi fascist, but it makes me giggle when I read something like "Did the SS warn Trump?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT