ADVERTISEMENT

Another person tried to kill Trump

What I’m curious to know about this second shooter (Three strikes and you’re out…forever?) is how this desired action was planned. The golf outing was not listed on Trump’s preplanned agenda. The round with his buddy was a last minute decision, probably a quick nine holes on a relatively telaxing Sunday. How did the accused shooter know to be there without living in the neighborhood? Was it a last second decision he made with little time to plan throughly, unlike the first assassination attempt?

Speaking of Crooks, how the hell did he know the one rooftop he picked would be the only one security agents didn’t secure, only because it was too hot, and/or too steep? I smell a fish left out in noonday’s sun too long and it’s not my personal hygiene…this time.

Dan Bongino, a man of political passion, will have interesting commentary tonight.
Basically put the chances at zero that Crooks and Routh were able to get as close as they did, without some sort of help.

Now...who provided them the help and information? Whoever it is, why do they want Trump dead? Are the two incidents completely separate?

Basically put the chances at zero that Crooks and Routh were able to get as close as they did, without some sort of help.

Now...who provided them the help and information? Whoever it is, why do they want Trump dead? Are the two incidents completely separate?
Unfortunately, it looks like the answers lie somewhere on the grassy knoll.

Unfortunately, it looks like the answers lie somewhere on the grassy knoll.
Maybe... This time we have a healthy Routh to question. It'll be interesting what, if any, information we get from him on any of this.

Huh?

The Secret Service thwarted an attempt to shoot somebody (probably Trump) before the asshole even fired a shot at all. Don't blame them for not doing enough to prevent injury.

As for gun law, keep in mind that both Hawaii (his state of residence) and Florida (site of the event) have Red Flag Laws. These laws did absolutely nothing to prevent a serious threat to Trump. The Secret Service did.

All of which just underscores the primary question: why do Republicans refuse to consider stronger gun laws to protect all of us (not just those with Secret Service protection).

What Would Clarence Do Claim He's Doing?
How’s those immigration laws working?

Reactions: DANC
As for gun law, keep in mind that both Hawaii (his state of residence) and Florida (site of the event) have Red Flag Laws. These laws did absolutely nothing to prevent a serious threat to Trump. The Secret Service did.

All of which just underscores the primary question: why do Republicans refuse to consider stronger gun laws to protect all of us (not just those with Secret Service protection).
The dude is a convicted felon and broke multiple laws to get to the fence with a rifle. Your logic is that we're just 1 law short of stopping someone like him?

Vote for Trump. Save America. The reason is not because Harris is black/indian or whatever. She can choose who and what she is. It is her policies which she has stated. They will destroy the country which is not doing well because she and Biden have been at the wheel.
💯

To me it smacks of Epstein “committing suicide”.

Sure, it’s possible, but with what we already know, highly unlikely.

That’s a pretty crazy video.
Modern day jackboots. Seriously messed up. Happening in our country.

Part of me thinks. The agents were fairly respectful so the guy didn’t need to be such a dick. But the more rational part thinks “holy shit, FBI agents will show up on your doorstep over online posts” completely dystopian.

Modern day jackboots. Seriously messed up. Happening in our country.

Part of me thinks. The agents were fairly respectful so the guy didn’t need to be such a dick. But the more rational part thinks “holy shit, FBI agents will show up on your doorstep over online posts” completely dystopian.
They were coming from across the street. Could be they were checking out what might have been considered a threat of some sort. Who knows without seeing the post. If they truly wanted to intimidate him they sure were wimpy about it.

They were coming from across the street. Could be they were checking out what might have been considered a threat of some sort. Who knows without seeing the post. If they truly wanted to intimidate him they sure were wimpy about it.
Appears they had the wrong house at first (classic FBI incompetence).

They were wimpy because they were on camera and acting extra constitutionally.

“Please stop filming sir so we can put a good extrajudicial scare into you”

Scum

Appears they had the wrong house at first (classic FBI incompetence).

They were wimpy because they were on camera and acting extra constitutionally.

“Please stop filming sir so we can put a good extrajudicial scare into you”

Scum
They were coming to talk to him because he posted on Twitter that anyone who killed Kamala Harris would be an "American hero." That seems like the kind of thing the FBI might want to look into. Doesn't sound extraconstitutional at all.

They were coming to talk to him because he posted on Twitter that anyone who killed Kamala Harris would be an "American hero." That seems like the kind of thing the FBI might want to look into. Doesn't sound extraconstitutional at all.
No it doesn’t. That’s not within their purview at all.

It may be a stupid thing to say. It may be odious.

But that doesn’t mean the FBI should show up on your doorstep.

Seems like if that’s the standard, they’re gonna be visiting a whole hell of a lot of people.

Am I a fvcking seer or what?

There are? Which laws? I don't disbelieve you, just don't know which laws you're talking about.
It falls under “limits of free speech”. I found this through “Hey, Siri, is it illegal to protest on the private property of a Supreme Court justice?” - There is a federal law that prohibits the attempt to interfere with the administration of justice or attempt to influence the outcome of a particular case either by protesting in or near a courthouse or the residence of a judge or by using some form of sound amplification.

What’s yelling fire in a crowed room and someone then try's to kill a justice?

Freedom of speech has its limitations when it comes to crowd safety.

The video reminded me of Biden telling people “Trump needs to be put in a bull’s-eye!”, a gaffe the mental midget soon found himself having to apologize for saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT