ADVERTISEMENT

Another one bites the dust

I feel like I sound like a broken record, but at this point anyone who works for, or somehow supports Trump in any endeavor is an idiot and a gullible chump. There is real, hard evidence that he's going to screw you over on varying levels and potentially leave you out to dry when the proverbial check comes. He's a proven grifter, liar and a cheat and if you're on board with him, you pretty much get what you deserve at this point.

What's sad is that there are people lining up to march off the cliff with him. It's kind of a sad social commentary on a certain subset of this country really needing a hero, but hey, what are you going to do?

After all, he hires only the "best people":

Edit to add: Maybe another one soon:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/news...his-goal-now-is-to-die-a-free-man/ar-AA10IWl3
What amazes me about you people is the glory you get out of seeing someone else suffer simply becasue you do not like them. Does it make you feel better about yourself? It to me is not normal most normal people do not wish others to suffer. But most people I know are not like that I guess it is just the keyboard warriors.

I feel like I sound like a broken record, but at this point anyone who works for, or somehow supports Trump in any endeavor is an idiot and a gullible chump. There is real, hard evidence that he's going to screw you over on varying levels and potentially leave you out to dry when the proverbial check comes. He's a proven grifter, liar and a cheat and if you're on board with him, you pretty much get what you deserve at this point.

What's sad is that there are people lining up to march off the cliff with him. It's kind of a sad social commentary on a certain subset of this country really needing a hero, but hey, what are you going to do?
Fair point, but don't forget that many in his circle are crooks and grifters just like him. Likes attract.

What amazes me about you people is the glory you get out of seeing someone else suffer simply becasue you do not like them. Does it make you feel better about yourself? It to me is not normal most normal people do not wish others to suffer. But most people I know are not like that I guess it is just the keyboard warriors.
I don't wish others to suffer because I do not like them.

I wish them to suffer because they broke the law.

I feel that way whether we are talking about a guy milking his company for illicit cash or rioters burning down businesses.

Can you honestly say you don't feel the same way?

What I'm actually feeling is relief and optimism that the system seems to be at least somewhat working and issuing justice (finally). Sorry that it might look to you like enjoying "seeing someone else suffer" but I don't know how else optimism can look on a message board.

For so long, it has seemed like the Trump world has no rules it intends to follow. It's amazing to me that so many on this board claim variously that they didn't vote for Trump, don't intend to vote for Trump, don't like Trump, don't respect Trump but nonetheless claim they like Trump's "policy", vigorously defend Trump and outright ridicule and attack anyone who dares post a criticism of Trump. To me, the justice system seems to be working a little bit, and if you read my link, you'll see that Weisselberg's expected sentence doesn't seem all that harsh. So, I'm optimistic.

I actually have some sympathy for Giuliani because of his past service to the country. He was a rare bright spot of hope in the days following 9-11. He also was instrumental in prosecuting organized crime on the east coast. Now, he's a 78-year-old, really old-acting lawyer trying to be a powerhouse non-criminal lawyer (i.e. not a prosecutor), who hooked up with a master manipulator (Trump) to whom he showed great loyalty even though Trump apparently refused to pay his attorney fees and abandoned him. It's got to be tough trying to become a sharp, smart civil attorney at that age after working so many years in a different field. Now, after getting involved with Trump, Giuliani has been disbarred and is now a target of a grand jury in another state a thousand miles away. It's really too bad for him.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

It's the same glory you find when a criminal gets caught and they are receiving their due.

Or are you sad when criminals are caught? Do you hate when justice prevails?

Are you trolling?

I don’t mind seeing crooks and corrupt people pay the price. Especially people who have likely been corrupt and bilking others for years, like so many from the previous administration.

And, seriously, I don’t think we know the half of it yet. It’s like an elaborate organized crime syndicate and he’s the mob boss. But with more arrests, indictments and the likelihood of at least some people flipping, it’ll all come out eventually. Here’s what’s pending:
  • Federal investigations - mishandling secret documents, Jan 6, election interference
  • DC Attorney General - financial fraud at the Presidential Inaugural Committee
  • Manhattan DA - financial fraud at the Trump Organization
  • Westchester County DA - financial fraud at the Trump Organization
  • New York AG - financial fraud at the Trump Organization
  • Fulton County DA - criminal interference in the Georgia election
  • Securities and Exchange Commission - rules violations in plans to take social media company public
  • January 6 House Select Committee investigation
So many close to Trump have taken the fall over the years, from Roy Cohn to Alan Weisselberg to Michael Cohen. Seems like it’s about time for the crime boss to pay his dues.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01 and Ohio Guy
And, seriously, I don’t think we know the half of it yet. It’s like an elaborate organized crime syndicate and he’s the mob boss. But with more arrests, indictments and the likelihood of at least some people flipping, it’ll all come out eventually. Here’s what’s pending:
  • Federal investigations - mishandling secret documents, Jan 6, election interference
  • Securities and Exchange Commission - rules violations in plans to take social media company public
So many close to Trump have taken the fall over the years, from Roy Cohn to Alan Weisselberg to Michael Cohen. Seems like it’s about time for the crime boss to pay his dues.
And that's just what's pending.

Obviously there are a lot of areas where he is a proven loser, but Trump University and the Trump Foundation are the first to come to mind. He literally had to close both of those down because it was ruled that he was screwing people out of their money so blatantly. And that's not even getting into his boorish personal life.

It's amazing how much weight 'piss off the libs' holds for some people.

Quite a few of Trump's lawyers have paid the price helping him specifically on his current election fraud, tax fraud and search warrant matters. These aren't just guys with law degrees working for Trump -- these guys were actually, formally representing Trump as lawyers.

-- Giuliani, Lin Wood and Sydney Powell were ordered to pay $175,000 in one election fraud case. Giuliani was later disbarred.

Trump still claims election fraud.

-- Michael Cohen, of course, did Trump's service as to NY taxes and served time. The NY tax case continues.

-- Only last June, two Trump lawyers (Evan Corcoran and Christina Bobb) met with the DOJ at Mar-a-Lago. One of them "signed a written declaration in June claiming all classified documents held at Mar-a-Lago had been returned to the government." https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/202...-classified-documents-returned/6991660436167/

CNN has reported that the signatory was Ms. Bobb.

The last situation raises the question as to why in the world would lawyers still fall for Trump and take legal shortcuts to help him when it exposes themselves to personal liability? Specifically, why would any sensible lawyer representing a client with multiple huge buildings in multiple cities where documents could easily be hidden (and a track record of failing to return documents to the government) think she had real knowledge that Trump had returned all the classified documents to the government?

But, apparently, such an attorney swore in June that this was the case. We'll see what happens.

And that's just what's pending.

Obviously there are a lot of areas where he is a proven loser, but Trump University and the Trump Foundation are the first to come to mind. He literally had to close both of those down because it was ruled that he was screwing people out of their money so blatantly. And that's not even getting into his boorish personal life.

It's amazing how much weight 'piss off the libs' holds for some people.
And amazing that they don't realize their taunt, "Oh, we've really got him now!" is a celebration that someone got away with something earlier,

Quite a few of Trump's lawyers have paid the price helping him specifically on his current election fraud, tax fraud and search warrant matters. These aren't just guys with law degrees working for Trump -- these guys were actually, formally representing Trump as lawyers.

-- Giuliani, Lin Wood and Sydney Powell were ordered to pay $175,000 in one election fraud case. Giuliani was later disbarred.

-- Michael Cohen, of course, did Trump's service as to NY taxes and served time. The NY tax case continues.

-- Only last June, two Trump lawyers (Evan Corcoran and Christina Bobb) met with the DOJ at Mar-a-Lago. One of them "signed a written declaration in June claiming all classified documents held at Mar-a-Lago had been returned to the government." https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/202...-classified-documents-returned/6991660436167/

The last situation raises the question as to why in the world would lawyers still fall for Trump and take legal shortcuts to help him when it exposes themselves to personal liability? Specifically, why would any sensible lawyer representing a client with multiple huge buildings in multiple cities where documents could easily be hidden (and a track record of failing to return documents to the government) think she had real knowledge that Trump had returned all the classified documents to the government?

But, apparently, such an attorney swore in June that this was the case. We'll see what happens.
I’ve read he’s having increasing difficulty retaining counsel. I’m sure some of it is attributable to what you’ve outlined. Other reasons include his reluctance to follow the advice of counsel, and his history of slow pay or no pay when it comes to bills. He’s a shitty client.

I’m not too familiar with Bobb but I don’t think she’s made any “Best Lawyers” list. Her primary claim to fame is she was an anchor at OAN.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
I’ve read he’s having increasing difficulty retaining counsel. I’m sure some of it is attributable to what you’ve outlined. Other reasons include his reluctance to follow the advice of counsel, and his history of slow pay or no pay when it comes to bills. He’s a shitty client.

I’m not too familiar with Bobb but I don’t think she’s made any “Best Lawyers” list. Her primary claim to fame is she was an anchor at OAN.
All lawyers are in the top 5%. Just look around here.

Reactions: Lucy01

Bump to add: Yet another Trump lawyer gets to play the game.

It's beyond increasingly difficult.... he is getting turned down by anyone with any high- level Federal litigation/ defense experience. Look at the clowns he's had representing him since Nov 2020.

It's beyond increasingly difficult.... he is getting turned down by anyone with any high- level Federal litigation/ defense experience. Look at the clowns he's had representing him since Nov 2020.
Tiffany is available.

Yeah that would be crazy if she said that. But she didn’t so…
“When someone says that it’s ‘too hard’ to do a green space that grows yuca instead of, I dunno, cauliflower or something, what you’re doing is you’re taking a colonial approach to environmentalism,” the 29-year-old freshman congresswoman says in an Instagram video for her proposed Green New Deal economic-stimulus package

You really dont have the intelligence level to try and be who you think you are

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
I don't wish others to suffer because I do not like them.

I wish them to suffer because they broke the law.

I feel that way whether we are talking about a guy milking his company for illicit cash or rioters burning down businesses.

Can you honestly say you don't feel the same way?
Did Hunter Biden break the law? Are you anxiously waiting for him to suffer for what he has done? Or do self-made videos of crimes not count?

“When someone says that it’s ‘too hard’ to do a green space that grows yuca instead of, I dunno, cauliflower or something, what you’re doing is you’re taking a colonial approach to environmentalism,” the 29-year-old freshman congresswoman says in an Instagram video for her proposed Green New Deal economic-stimulus package

How to say something went over your head without saying it went over your head ;)

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Did Hunter Biden break the law? Are you anxiously waiting for him to suffer for what he has done? Or do self-made videos of crimes not count?
Yes, I will be happy when Hunter Biden is in jail for crimes that he has committed. I think you might have me confused with a hyper liberal or something. I have never once defended Hunter Biden on this forum.

EDIT: Check that. I did defend Hunter Biden during the Burisma thing, but to the best of my knowledge, he did not commit any crimes for sitting on the board. I believe I said at the time that it wasn't the most "moral" thing in the world (basically getting a cushy job from having a famous last name), but nothing illegal about it.

• Haha

I read her entire speech. You lecturing anyone on intelligence is more than a little ironic, But you do surgery on yourself, so you’ve always got that going for ya.

One of those "attorneys" (Christina Bobb) just left her role as an anchor for OAN in March 2022. Her only previous legal experience was working as a JAG in the Marines. She told Ingraham the other night that she never asked Trump what kind of documents he had squirreled away, but she was sure it wasn't anything related to nuclear...

She also tried to claim that they had "cooperated" and done a "thorough search" to insure that anything classified had been returned. So basically she's claiming that over a 3 or 4 month period an onsite search failed to uncover the same documents the FBI found in about 8 hrs of searching? With a straight face?

Are any of those videos even admissible in Court? You guys are all up in arms over a legally administered search warrant signed by a judge, and you think any of the electronic media "evidence" that you point to in the HB case would pass rules of lawful evidence in a court setting?

Were there search warrants, signed by a judge? What exactly was the targeted behavior that was defined as a reason for probable cause, assuming there was an actual search warrant. What crimes are you accusing him of?

I honestly don't know. Are Hunter's defenses to the accusations as shallow and ridiculous as the claims Trump has made? Tell me what law you think he broke, and the evidence to support your claim, and I can answer your question regarding whether or not he "broke the law"...

• Haha
Are any of those videos even admissible in Court? You guys are all up in arms over a legally administered search warrant signed by a judge, and you think any of the electronic media "evidence" that you point to in the HB case would pass rules of lawful evidence in a court setting?

Were there search warrants, signed by a judge? What exactly was the targeted behavior that was defined as a reason for probable cause, assuming there was an actual search warrant. What crimes are you accusing him of?

I honestly don't know. Are Hunter's defenses to the accusations as shallow and ridiculous as the claims Trump has made? Tell me what law you think he broke, and the evidence to support your claim, and I can answer your question regarding whether or not he "broke the law"...
This may be the weakest post you've ever created. Are you suggesting HB has done nothing wrong? HB is on video weighing and smoking crack. That's a crime. On video with prostitutes. What about his gun being tossed into the trash behind a grocery store and near a school but not reported?

Reactions: DANC
This may be the weakest post you've ever created. Are you suggesting HB has done nothing wrong? HB is on video weighing and smoking crack. That's a crime. On video with prostitutes. What about his gun being tossed into the trash behind a grocery store and near a school but not reported?

I don't think trumpers should be commenting on prostitutes.. you guys don't seem to have much issue with that ;) See stormy daniels ;)

Do you have any proof for your post or is this just unfounded conservative propaganda?

If only there was a way to search for videos. Understanding most liberals are lazy to the core, I'll help you out here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT