ADVERTISEMENT

Another bad poll for Biden

can you imagine him at 85 years old as president
Yes I can. Sadly In the last few years I’ve watched too many clients living with dementia. Many survived into their late 80s and early 90s.

Amazing the democrats are signing us up for this with Biden.

Yes I can. Sadly In the last few years I’ve watched too many clients living with dementia. Many survived into their late 80s and early 90s.

I do not think they are but they do not have much choice. Biden has to agree to drop out and politicians are far too arrogant usually to do that. Plus its late in the game to bring is someone new you do not just throw someone new in and away you go. Infrastructure has to be put together, etc. Bottom line is they are stuck with him unless he has some major health issue.

They will likely try and repeat 2020 by hiding him out so he is not on the trail much to be seen. He cannot run on the economy so it will be abortion and orange man bad. That will be the whole campaign imo and they will hope it works again.

I do not think they are but they do not have much choice. Biden has to agree to drop out and politicians are far too arrogant usually to do that. Plus its late in the game to bring is someone new you do not just throw someone new in and away you go. Infrastructure has to be put together, etc. Bottom line is they are stuck with him unless he has some major health issue.

They will likely try and repeat 2020 by hiding him out so he is not on the trail much to be seen. He cannot run on the economy so it will be abortion and orange man bad. That will be the whole campaign imo and they will hope it works again.
Unemployment is at a historic low, inflation is coming down dramatically, interest rates starting to drop, and the stock market is at an all-time high...it looks like the Fed has achieved a soft landing avoiding a recession that most economists predicted. Maybe your personal financial success mirrors your ability to predict political elections bailey, but this country's economy is robust.

Unemployment is at a historic low, inflation is coming down dramatically, interest rates starting to drop, and the stock market is at an all-time high...it looks like the Fed has achieved a soft landing avoiding a recession that most economists predicted. Maybe your personal financial success mirrors your ability to predict political elections bailey, but this country's economy is robust.
lmao yes everyone complaining the prices are simply their imagination. groceries are up 23% since biden took office. home prices 44% since jan of 2020. cars. on and on. the cost of living has skyrocketed since biden. that's why young people are jumping shit and biden has a 34% approval rating. and remember your president wanted to be transformative. things only began to improve once he was blocked from doing what he wanted. now things are settling down at exorbitant prices.

Last edited:

Look at the alternative...not that surprising

lmao yes everyone complaining the prices are simply their imagination. groceries are up 23% since biden took office. home prices 44% since jan of 2020. cars. on and on. the cost of living has skyrocketed since biden. that's why young people are jumping shit and biden has a 34% approval rating. and remember your president wanted to be transformative. things only began to improve once he was blocked from doing what he wanted. now things are settling down at exorbitant prices.
It is amazing Democrats are trying to sell us on the economy. Inflation is coming down from near record highs. But prices from those highs are not coming. Wages have fallen. Low unemployment is not anything he did it was from pre-pandemic and then people returning to work. Not job creation as they like to claim. Stock market has had peaks and valleys. The Democrats even saw that Bidenomics was a losing proposition and started to walk away from it.

I would prefer George Santos over Donald Trump.

Hell, I would prefer Farva over Donald Trump.
I'd prefer Bernie from Weekend at Bernies over Trump

Problem for Republicans is most everyone has a firm opinion on Trump one way or another. Enough Republicans like Trump that he is near unbeatable in the primaries. Enough Dems, Independents and RINOs don't like him that he will hopefully/likely be a loser again in the general.

It is amazing Democrats are trying to sell us on the economy. Inflation is coming down from near record highs. But prices from those highs are not coming. Wages have fallen. Low unemployment is not anything he did it was from pre-pandemic and then people returning to work. Not job creation as they like to claim. Stock market has had peaks and valleys. The Democrats even saw that Bidenomics was a losing proposition and started to walk away from it.
it's absurd. and again biden got blocked. he'd still be giving the farm away

Lol thanks ya’all. Do you think the rest of us are not able to read or find polls? There are multiple out every week. I thought we only had one poster who really thinks they mean much at this point, but I guess not. I’ll pay attention to polls a little next fall, but really they have been pretty off in national elections lately. But poll away…..

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey and cosmickid
can you imagine him at 85 years old as president
Better than what the other choice is going to be.

Let's play this binary game. Your side is so F-ing inept that Trump is going to win two primaries. This time he's going to win the primary after losing the popular vote for the Presidency twice. You are going to put him up for office twice.

Don't complain about Biden's age, when you can't even your side of the aisle in order.

Better than what the other choice is going to be.

Let's play this binary game. Your side is so F-ing inept that Trump is going to win two primaries. This time he's going to win the primary after losing the popular vote for the Presidency twice. You are going to put him up for office twice.

Don't complain about Biden's age, when you can't even your side of the aisle in order.
Trump is so young didn't ya know.

...the damage is done. inflation coming down now is like a tsunami that blew threw a city and subsided. the city is still wrecked in the aftermath

A bit dramatic, considering the much higher inflation for a much longer time in the late 70s and early 80s, and I don't recall tsunami-like damage.

We partially dodged the worldwide inflation trend post pandemic, despite the abysmal response under 45.

why circlejoe and shooter and others don't understand this is puzzling. the damage is done. inflation coming down now is like a tsunami that blew threw a city and subsided. the city is still wrecked in the aftermath
FFS...the people hurt the most, you don't care about. Biden didn't cause inflation. COVID spending caused inflation. It was inevitable. It was discussed and predicted here long before Biden was the nominee.

We partially dodged the worldwide inflation trend post pandemic, despite the abysmal response under 45.
we have posted countless times the experts' (don't you love experts?) findings on how BIDEN'S endless free cheese exacerbated OUR inflation and now we are stuck with those prices. so what we're finding is your vapid partisanship is stronger than your belief in science.

lmao i think we'd all be thrilled to have 2020 back. trump was an infinitely better president than biden. the vapid progressive agenda biden rolled out exacerbated problems on just about every front. his approval rating of 34% isn't a mystery
Oh yeah, what's this progressive agenda?

...your vapid partisanship is stronger than your belief in science.
You continually try to paint me as a Biden fan, when I argued, at the time of his nomination, that he was practically "Trump light".

Trump light is better than Trump, sure, but I am not hanging on his nuts.

You continually try to paint me as a Biden fan, when I argued, at the time of his nomination, that he was practically "Trump light".

Trump light is better than Trump, sure, but I am not hanging on his nuts.
biden came out as a far left president promising to be transformative. we were hoping and expecting obama 2.0 and a quiet bridge to the next guy. it's not what we got, as manchin correctly notes in his efforts to defeat him this election and thank god for him before the house flipped

Reactions: Spartans9312
were you in a coma his first of presidency? "transformative" ring a bell?
Who was calling it transformative? LOL

Was this like Trump calling his pResidency the best one ever, as he promised each week an infrastructure bill and a new healthcare plan that was way better than Obamacare?

Oh yeah, what's this progressive agenda?
Joe Biden has been pulled so far to the left, the extreme left, as far as liberal,” Manchin told radio host John Catsimatidis in a Sunday interview on “The Cats Roundtable” on WABC 770 AM. “Makes no sense at all. It’s not the person we thought was gonna bring the country together.”

you think dems were just making that up?

I'll pass this along, we just had a meeting about cutting back and that means jobs where I work. The economic forecast (I work for a bank) is we may see significant rate adjustments in late 2024. There is also the feeling that many have navigated these waters of the past few years with Credit cards which could come back to be problematic down the road. I guess we could have a credit card forgiveness plan and see if it passes.

BTW I just got my auto insurance renewal, my policy went up $70.00 a month with no new purchases and no claims. I asked why and was told it was due to the increase rates insurance companies are taking to offset losses. Basically those who pay and are insured will also pay for those who do not.

I will say the never seen before raises in rates have helped avoid a true recession, but it absolutely came at a cost especially to middle America. Good luck to a young couple trying to buy a new car or house, believe me I know I have two daughters who went through it. Luckily one did pre-covid and is did well, the other well lets just say she is married to her starter home. lol

Considering I'm talking about prices I pay for goods, yes. Do you understand?
and considering i'm talking about prices i pay for goods they are elevated. do you understand? groceries are up 23% since biden took office. houses 44%. that hasn't come down. are you able to understand?

Reactions: Spartans9312
Joe Biden has been pulled so far to the left, the extreme left, as far as liberal,” Manchin told radio host John Catsimatidis in a Sunday interview on “The Cats Roundtable” on WABC 770 AM. “Makes no sense at all. It’s not the person we thought was gonna bring the country together.”

you think dems were just making that up?
LOL

Joe Manchin!! He has to save his skin so he can re-elected.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
LOL

Joe Manchin!! He has to save his skin so he can re-elected.
he's the one who put the firehose on biden's endless free cheese. do you understand that? how endless free everything and stays can give rise to inflation? do you remember the countless benefits that gave rise to inflation? do want me to explain to you how that works? to teach you?

and considering i'm talking about prices i pay for goods they are elevated. do you understand? groceries are up 23% since biden took office. houses 44%. that hasn't come down. are you able to understand?
Hard to blame housing on the current President. They are working on dealing with bulk investors soaking up inventory.

As for food, you have bad or made up numbers. Food prices have dropped since the first half of 2022, and they are at the levels they were in 2021, when we spending out way out of COVID. Not where they were before all the COVID spending, but again, it takes time to talk corporations down from raking in all the profits they have been.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT