ADVERTISEMENT

Another assassination attempt at Trump

The whole thing is scary. This particular golfing round, if reports are accurate, was very last minute. So if he did get tipped off, man... someone pretty close to Trump, or with very immediate access did the tipping.

I despise Trump. I think he's unfit for office. I think he's a huge threat to our country's long term prosperity. But he doesn't deserve to be killed.

If there is any inside info coming...I hope to God they flush that out, that people are charged, and that the secret service is completely overhauled.
How about this kind of rhetoric? Is it a threat to our country's long term prosperity? Is this an example of protecting democracy?

Reactions: All4You
How many demented self-moralizing Superiors are out there willing to dump their Deplorable friends and family and take a shot at setting things right by going after the Head Deplorable? Shoot up a softball game? Surround them in public and “Maxine” them - let everyone see he/they are no longer welcome in the Public Marketplace?

This shit started with Hillary. Deplorables are lesser. Call them names. Belittle them. Shoot them on sight. Great sport.
Untermenschen - That was the justication for exterminating them.

Reactions: 76-1
With a good enough lawyer and alibi he could literally end up at the same probation and parole office as trump. Wait in line together

Why would he not be charged with attempted murder? If Florida is like Indiana, it only requires "a substantial step" toward the commission of a murder. Intent would have to be inferred, but the circumstantial evidence is there.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
I would bet many of his worshipers on this forum wouldn’t say the same if Harris was the target. Guarantee they will feign false outrage at my comment. Haven’t seen one post from them condemning the closing of schools, hospitals, and government offices because of bomb threats resulting from Trump and Vance’s statements.
Link?

Somebody had to give inside info to this guy! He is from out of state and just happens to show up on a Sunday, at the time that Trump is on the course, getting ready to play the hole where he is setting up his weapon?

Reactions: DANC
Yep the earth is flat and the moon landing was faked and the CIA killed Kennedy. Great life when you live in outside reality. If you got a degree from IU then I know mine is worthless as is everyone else’s. Dang I spent a lot of my own money for that worthless piece of paper.
Trump colluded with Russians, paid a prostitute to pee on him, will start WWIII, will cause a worldwide Depression - swman in 2016

If you graduated from IU, that makes all our degrees worthless.

Somebody had to give inside info to this guy! He is from out of state and just happens to show up on a Sunday, at the time that Trump is on the course, getting ready to play the hole where he is setting up his weapon?
I've seen that mentioned more than a few times. It's not out of the realm of possibility, but all I've seen is that it would have to be someone from his own security detail. Maybe, but I'd argue that it's also not out of the realm of possibility that it could be someone from his inner cirlce.

The guy has spent the better part of the last decade building up a list or former cabinet members and staffers who hate his guts. It'd stand to reason that there are some current Trump staffers who will join that list eventually.

• Haha

Link? I stated that none of you guys(worshippers) have condemned the bomb threats here. Its your job to prove me wrong. So please send me a post from a cultist that did so. If you don’t believe there has been any threats against people or bomb threats then there is absolutely nothing anyone can say to save you. In that case you are living on earth 2.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Ohio Guy
So, one city where 25% of the population are illegals and one report of Haitians eating animals is all Trump's fault?

Couldn't be because the local population is tired of dealing with so many illegals.

No, of course it's all Trump's fault. It's raining today - must be Trump's fault.

How about this kind of rhetoric? Is it a threat to our country's long term prosperity? Is this an example of protecting democracy?

Yes, it is a threat to our long term prosperity.

No, they're not examples of protecting democracy.

Lets disqualify ANYONE that has incited political violence, from running for political office ever again. Cool? You good with that?

No "ya buts" on either side. You say some borderline shit, and it leads to impressionable people to do some bad shit, you're out, forever.

I don't claim any of them, but I know I'd give up everyone in that video politically, if it meant Trump and a handful of others on the GOP side were done politically too.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Link? I stated that none of you guys(worshippers) have condemned the bomb threats here. Its your job to prove me wrong. So please send me a post from a cultist that did so. If you don’t believe there has been any threats against people or bomb threats then there is absolutely nothing anyone can say to save you. In that case you are living on earth 2.
You made the claim, genius. It's not up to anyone else to prove it.

Bet you were a B-school grad, weren't you?

So, one city where 25% of the population are illegals and one report of Haitians eating animals is all Trump's fault?

Couldn't be because the local population is tired of dealing with so many illegals.

No, of course it's all Trump's fault. It's raining today - must be Trump's fault.
THAT's what you got from those links?

Hardly anyone could point Springfield, Ohio out on a map a couple of weeks ago and after Trump accuses Haitian immigrants there of being rapists and murderers and stealing peoples' pets to eat them the city's schools and government buildings start getting bomb threats. And you think that's some weird coincidence.

And most, if not all of the Haitian population in Springfield is there legally.

Why would he not be charged with attempted murder? If Florida is like Indiana, it only requires "a substantial step" toward the commission of a murder. Intent would have to be inferred, but the circumstantial evidence is there.
I don’t know the facts to answer

THAT's what you got from those links?

Hardly anyone could point Springfield, Ohio out on a map a couple of weeks ago and after Trump accuses Haitian immigrants of being rapists and murderers and stealing peoples' pets to eat them the city's schools and government buildings start getting bomb threats.

And most, if not all of the Haitian population in Springfield is there legally.
Oh, that's right - they're there legally because they were flown here on the taxpayer's dime. To be put into the social welfare system.

And yeah, that's what I got from those links. Nothing about Trump or Vance, other than in your imagination.

Trump colluded with Russians, paid a prostitute to pee on him, will start WWIII, will cause a worldwide Depression - swman in 2016

If you graduated from IU, that makes all our degrees worthless.
Can’t use that one. I already said it. And we’re doing pretty good here in Florida after I retired at 60.
He did collude with the Russians and Mueller said that if he believed Agent Orange didn’t commit a crime he would have stated so. He didn’t. He did nothing because he knew the DOJ’s policy was to not charge a sitting president and Sessions wasn’t going to anyway. Don’t know about the peeing prostitute but we do know about the spanking prostitute.
What a great model of morality he is. Cheats on all of his wife’s, convicted felon, serial sexual abuser, found guilty of rape, 6 times bankrupt, cheats on his taxes so we idiots have to foot the bill, serial liar, draft dodger. I could go on but I have retirement stuff to do.

Can’t use that one. I already said it. And we’re doing pretty good here in Florida after I retired at 60.
He did collude with the Russians and Mueller said that if he believed Agent Orange didn’t commit a crime he would have stated so. He didn’t. He did nothing because he knew the DOJ’s policy was to not charge a sitting president and Sessions wasn’t going to anyway. Don’t know about the peeing prostitute but we do know about the spanking prostitute.
What a great model of morality he is. Cheats on all of his wife’s, convicted felon, serial sexual abuser, found guilty of rape, 6 times bankrupt, cheats on his taxes so we idiots have to foot the bill, serial liar, draft dodger. I could go on but I have retirement stuff to do.
^^^^ Cuckoo ^^^^^

Reactions: stollcpa
Oh, that's right - they're there legally because they were flown here on the taxpayer's dime. To be put into the social welfare system.

And yeah, that's what I got from those links. Nothing about Trump or Vance, other than in your imagination.
Just to be clear, you're saying that people in Springfield are calling in bomb threats to their own schools and government buildings, putting their own children, family, friends and neighbors in danger because they don't like the Haitian immigrants in their city. Do I have that right?

And it had nothing to do with Trump disparaging 15-20,000 legal asylum seekers in front of 67 million people? I think it's more accurate to say Trump knew he was getting his ask kicked in front of such a large viewing audience and he decided and needed to throw some sort of Hail Mary with some crazy claim he read on twitter or truth social.

You made the claim, genius. It's not up to anyone else to prove it.

Bet you were a B-school grad, weren't you?
It’s up to you since you are questioning it dumb ass. Kelly Business yes. But maybe you meant I was a B student. Proudly I was. You maybe a folklore degree?

Yes, it sounds like they had ONE guy ahead of Trump on the course. Could that be the case? And nobody outside the fence?

No one (from Trumps Security Detail) was outside the fence... More "we're under resourced..."

Letting someone get within 500 yards of a protectee with a scoped, center fire rifle is gross negligence and once again Trump just got lucky... If the guy hadn't been stupid enough to have stuck his barrel thru the fencing (which is why he was detected) he had a high probability of bagging Trump...

More benign negligence from the Secret Service and Homeland Security leadership... I suppose they're underfunded with only 3.8 Billion to access... (DWS)

Reactions: dbmhoosier

Did they fly here on taxpayers' dime? Are you sure about that? You can't just pull things out your ass and expect everyone to just buy what you're pushing.

It’s up to you since you are questioning it dumb ass. Kelly Business yes. But maybe you meant I was a B student. Proudly I was. You maybe a folklore degree?
Yep, you're definitely a B-school grad.

BA in History and Economics. Retired at 58.

When you make a claim that organizations are shutting down because of Trump or Vance, you need to provide examples or risk looking ignorant.

Hey DUNCE I mean DANC. Try checking facts before you post. The Haitians are not illegals. They are legally here under a program that by the way was in effect when Orange Jesus was president. Wondering why he did nothing about it then? I smell a conspiracy.

Reactions: cosmickid

Try watching tv. You’ll see plenty of them. Again google JD’s appearance in the Sunday shows yesterday. You’ll see him admit that he’s just creating( Harvard way of saying he’s lying) these stories. They offer nothing but hate and division. Can’t wait to see Orange Jesus in a matching orange jump suit.

Reactions: cosmickid
Hey DUNCE I mean DANC. Try checking facts before you post. The Haitians are not illegals. They are legally here under a program that by the way was in effect when Orange Jesus was president. Wondering why he did nothing about it then? I smell a conspiracy.
Read above, B-school boy. I said they were allowed in under Black Vishnu's regime.

Try watching tv. You’ll see plenty of them. Again google JD’s appearance in the Sunday shows yesterday. You’ll see him admit that he’s just creating( Harvard way of saying he’s lying) these stories. They offer nothing but hate and division. Can’t wait to see Orange Jesus in a matching orange jump suit.
Oh yeah, the same TV that had the moderators not challenge a single thing Black Vishnu said in the debate.

Are those the only two options for people to immigrate to the U.S.?
I suppose they could come on a raft.

I'm sure the Haitians that came here and live on the US social services were able to buy their own plane ticket.......

What do you need a link to? The fact that schools and hospitals in Springfield recieved bomb threats after Trump claimed the migrants were eating cats/dogs?

That was last TH/FRi...

This is TODAY

Reactions: Ohio Guy

I'm sure the Haitians that came here and live on the US social services were able to buy their own plane ticket.......
You seem to be sure of a lot of things that are wrong, which is why I’m asking you to provide proof that Haitians are being flown to Springfield by the U.S. government.

Haitians have been able to come to the US legally under various programs since the terrible earthquake in 2010...

I think we ought to deport the idiots calling in bomb threats...

Haitians have been able to come to the US legally under various programs since the terrible earthquake in 2010...

I think we ought to deport the idiots calling in bomb threats...
Of course. Legal immigrants can come from any country. But Biden put the program in to protect illegals.

Agree about deporting idiots calling in bomb threats in any situation.

Well, because it was only an attempt on Trump. Anyone else, yeah, it would be attempted murder.

Reactions: 76-1
Pretty disingenuous post here. No one has ever said, or imply this. Of course this what people do---add to support.

Where has anyone ever claimed that people with mental health issues, should be allowed to own guns? Or supported such?

LINK?
Bord. Trump signed a law repealing the Obama era legislation that requiring background checks for mentally ill people wanting to buy a gun. Just a simple google.

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
Well, because it was only an attempt on Trump. Anyone else, yeah, it would be attempted murder.
Well let’s see. Just because you hear gunfire doesn’t necessarily mean he was shooting at a specific person. So before you say since it’s Orange Jesus so the fix is in, how about we wait and see how it plays out. You do realize that Florida is a Trump supporting state right? Also, the guy’s undergoing a psychiatric evaluation first and that the original charges can be elevated once all the facts and motivations are known. Lord, do you see a conspiracy when it rains too?

• Haha
That is funny that you still believe the other guy was a Republican even though he had rants against Republicans and only donated to Liberals
What's really funny is you think any of that really matters and dismiss what's really important. A mental nutbag isn't getting mental healthcare that's needed but is able to get easy access to guns and other weapons. That incompetence is clearly running rampant in the SS department.

These aren't conservative or liberal issues. They are ALL OUR issues.

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
No one (from Trumps Security Detail) was outside the fence... More "we're under resourced..."

Letting someone get within 500 yards of a protectee with a scoped, center fire rifle is gross negligence and once again Trump just got lucky... If the guy hadn't been stupid enough to have stuck his barrel thru the fencing (which is why he was detected) he had a high probability of bagging Trump...

More benign negligence from the Secret Service and Homeland Security leadership... I suppose they're underfunded with only 3.8 Billion to access... (DWS)
But somehow they have no issues finding the resources to protect Obama who is under almost no threat at all while Trump is probably the most threatened person in the world.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
But somehow they have no issues finding the resources to protect Obama who is under almost no threat at all while Trump is probably the most threatened person in the world.

Ok it’s on FOX so it has to be true. Oh wait, didn’t they pay over $800 million for spreading lies? Must just be my conspiratorial mind. That settlement must be fake news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT