ADVERTISEMENT

Another assassination attempt at Trump

...how did he know Trump was playing golf there today? I had no idea he was back in FL right now.
When Trump lands in town, PBI airport closes, I-95 is closed both ways, major streets between PBI and Mar-a-Lago are all closed.

EVERYONE local knows when he is in town. Traffic is snarled for hours.

And when he is in town, he plays golf on Saturday and/or Sunday, either in West Palm or in Jupiter, his courses. 90% of the time, West Palm. Traffic is shut down for THAT, too.

You can tell where he is by merely looking at road closures on google maps. With the roads closed it would be hard to get there, granted.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that this golf course is smack dab in the middle of a heavily developed urban area. I am sure SS would prefer he golf on an island somewhere

How many times has a man with a rifle ever gotten within 200 yards of Biden, Harris, Obama, Bush, etc? Probably never and this happens twice in 2 months. Believe what you want.
No idea, but the first shooter was a Republican. Probably off his meds reading the same shit you do

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Also, why do you get triggered when I replay the exact words of your heros? My wife is a teacher. She gets trained to turn off the lights, lock and barricade the door, and get the kids behind an imaginary line where the students are more difficult to shoot.

Thoughts and prayers Chicago. It's a screwed up works for sure.
Have her work on your spelling..

Reactions: jet812
Have her work on your spelling..
It would be hard to name a profession I hold in lower regard than public school teachers.

It’s not the teachers problem exactly. It’s a societal problem. We need to value teaching more.

Most public school teachers these days should be doing something more in line with their aptitude and skill set. Like pumping gas for example.

For posterity. Because the right is often accused of being conspiratorial.

Trump hired a guy to graze his ear with a .223 round. Just for the optics.
So what we know right now...

Routh was arrested and charged with having a "weapon of mass destruction" (fully automatic machine gun) in Greensboro NC in 2002. He barricaded himself inside a building/business. Didn't seem to stop him from getting his hands on an AK47...

According to tweets from his social media, he voted for Trump in 2016, but later referred to him as a "disappointment".

He also was a Tulsi fan in 2020, tweeting that when Covid killed Biden,Trump,Bernie and even Pence he wanted to help Tulsi win. According to Dave Aronberg, Routh may have been living in Hawaii, which might explain his affinity for Tulsi... (tweet from 11/03/20)

Then just this past Jan he tweeted to Nikki that she should join with Vivek to "create a winning ticket that we can all get behind"... (1-8-24)

So dbm exactly who is the "they" you are referring to?

Reactions: IUPaterade724

Routh was arrested and charged with having a "weapon of mass destruction" (fully automatic machine gun) in Greensboro NC in 2002. He barricaded himself inside a building/business. Didn't seem to stop him from getting his hands on an AK47...

According to tweets from his social media, he voted for Trump in 2016, but later referred to him as a "disappointment".

He also was a Tulsi fan in 2020, tweeting that when Covid killed Biden,Trump,Bernie and even Pence he wanted to help Tulsi win. According to Dave Aronberg, Routh may have been living in Hawaii, which might explain his affinity for Tulsi... (tweet from 11/03/20)

Then just this past Jan he tweeted to Nikki that she should join with Vivek to "create a winning ticket that we can all get behind"... (1-8-24)

Who woulda thought? Another paranoid schizophrenic right wing unmedicated embolden asshat

You talking to me or Dbm?

OSINTdefender is generally a reasonably reliable source. The account is a good follow on X

It would be hard to name a profession I hold in lower regard than public school teachers.

It’s not the teachers problem exactly. It’s a societal problem. We need to value teaching more.

Most public school teachers these days should be doing something more in line with their aptitude and skill set. Like pumping gas for example.
You are a complete asshole. Plus, I know you can’t pump your own gas. If you had an ounce of self reflection you’d review this bull shit and start making some apologies. But you won’t because you’re an asshole.

You talking to me or Dbm?
Why would you think I was responding to you? Did I quote post (is that an actual term) you? This is what I responded to, but I was just generally relating facts...

"They know they can't beat him. Just bunker down inside Maralago until you're sworn back in."

Dbm is not exactly subtle. Or discerning...

Why would you think I was responding to you? Did I quote post (is that an actual term) you? This is what I responded to, but I was just generally relating facts...

"They know they can't beat him. Just bunker down inside Maralago until you're sworn back in."

Dbm is not exactly subtle. Or discerning...
You did quote post me. You drunk?

But dbm insists he had help. That is, help sticking a rifle through a fence making it visible, hanging a backpack on the fence instead of concealing it in nearby bushes and driving away in his own car with his own traceable license plates.

But dbm insists he had help. That is, help sticking a rifle through a fence making it visible, hanging a backpack on the fence instead of concealing it in nearby bushes and driving away in his own car with his own traceable license plates.
That’s f—-ing mastermind shit there. Deep state

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
We can't deny people their constitutional rights merely for being insane. And slippery slope...

Signed, the NRA and their sycophants

Quit being a drama queen you little girl. Don't even know any facts yet.

Do you know how dumb you sound sometimes? You saying "they know they can't beat him" is about as dumb as if I said Trump probably hired the guy to create sympathy and change the subject from a horrible debate performance.
Stop being a dick. Do you know how dumb you sound when the truth comes out and you look like a total dupe?

Reactions: ulrey
At least we can thank God it is not a threat to democracy, otherwise the Dims would be crapping in the streets, preventing the illegals from rounding up their lunches.

Reactions: Lucy01
We can't deny people their constitutional rights merely for being insane. And slippery slope...

Signed, the NRA and their sycophants
Pretty disingenuous post here. No one has ever said, or imply this. Of course this what people do---add to support.

Where has anyone ever claimed that people with mental health issues, should be allowed to own guns? Or supported such?

LINK?

Pretty disingenuous post here. No one has ever said, or imply this. Of course this what people do---add to support.

Where has anyone ever claimed that people with mental health issues, should be allowed to own guns? Or supported such?

LINK?
I don’t think Kurt should own a Gun.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT