ADVERTISEMENT

Anna Paulina

How about the time he compared Israeli settlers to an endless stream of termites? Or the time he called Israelis vermin? Or compared parents at school board meetings to Jan 6 protesters?

Plenty of dumb comments from him. You do realize that both parties have members who say dumb stuff, right?
He, nor any other dem do. Always an explanation. But, but, but......

Most hypocritic bunch on the planet.

To be fair, the other side does plenty of explaining things away too.
Very true.....BUT-----dems explain way a lot of shit they do, which is the exact thing they bitch about pubs doing.

TBH, both sides literally suck. Politicians suck. Harris as POTUS is a fukin nightmare. And even those who will vote for her, likely feel the same----they just dont wanna see Trump as POTUS----and would rather see this country fall to pieces, than vote for him.

I am not a political guru...dont truly follow. I just know that my life under DJT presidency, was a hell of a lot easier.

Hank made a dumb comment, got any more to show a trend?

You included AOC, who has a college degree and is well spoken. Meaning the list was obviously more about their political leaning and not a list of people that are unqualified
Well Spoken???

Actions speak louder than words

cocktail-tom.gif

Well Spoken???

Actions speak louder than words

cocktail-tom.gif
"I think that there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right."

"We need to invent technology that has never even been invented yet."

Incredibly well spoken and she has a college degree.

The first thing I read on her wiki:

Luna identifies as a Messianic Jewish Christian​

Always a good sign.

Lol....I have a distant relative that 'converted' to to being a Messianic Jew years ago. Was completely bonkers and his life has ended up a train wreck. Including divorced from the other crazy Messianic Jew he married.

Forget they Luna only recently discovered that she's Hispanic and changed her name from her Jewish name.

She would definitely fit into into Danger Zone. She's definitely the hottest in Congress history through.

1*79nRWhJ2hYzpHfXnSGc5hQ.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT