ADVERTISEMENT

And the hits just keep on coming

His tax returns might explain why Putin always had him under his thumb.

I'd have respected him more if he said all along that it was nobody's damn business. Instead he went with "I will release them, soon" just like his health care plan, which was "coming in about two weeks" for 4 years.
You still hang on to that old canard, even though it's been proved to be ridiculous - and false. Was Putin glad he sent defensive weapons to Ukraine instead of blankets, like Obiden did?

One thing Trump never did was tell Putin the 16 areas we're most cyber vulnerable.

What kind of idiot tells his opponents his weak points? God help us.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
"He's also crooked and corrupt, which will become even more evident as the various criminal investigations develop." You said the same thing and the Mueller report proved you wrong
Mueller said Trump couldn't be prosecuted because he was a sitting president. Obviously that's no longer the case. He'll be indicted before the year is over. I know that, in your safe little MAGA bubble, that's a preposterous prediction, but you're completely out of touch with reality.

Is that what he did? Are you on your meds again?
No meds for me. How's your heroin fix coming along?

DANC, I don't know whether you spread your buttcheeks wider for Trump, or Trump spreads his buttcheeks wider for Putin.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Mueller said Trump couldn't be prosecuted because he was a sitting president. Obviously that's no longer the case. He'll be indicted before the year is over. I know that, in your safe little MAGA bubble, that's a preposterous prediction, but you're completely out of touch with reality.
When did he say that? And where is the proof in his report that Trump colluded with the Russians?

Oh really - indicted before the year is over? You were saying he would be indicted as soon as he left the Presidency. Still waiting on that one, aren't you?

You just keep living in your little MSNBC fantasy world and I'll keep making you look stupid.

No meds for me. How's your heroin fix coming along?

DANC, I don't know whether you spread your buttcheeks wider for Trump, or Trump spreads his buttcheeks wider for Putin.
Ouch. Can't compete with those witty comebacks.

What reinstatement party?
You tell me, since your're the one in the cult, worshipping the holy ass:

edit_here.00_01_05_15.Still146.jpg

When did he say that? And where is the proof in his report that Trump colluded with the Russians?

Oh really - indicted before the year is over? You were saying he would be indicted as soon as he left the Presidency. Still waiting on that one, aren't you?

You just keep living in your little MSNBC fantasy world and I'll keep making you look stupid.
No one here, with the possible exception of Mas and clownfish, is more ignorant than you. And you're definitely the biggest asshole so you've got that distinction as well. Congratulations.

No one here, with the possible exception of Mas and clownfish, is more ignorant than you. And you're definitely the biggest asshole so you've got that distinction as well. Congratulations.
So, no proof at all. Why am I not surprised?

You're an ignorant liar who only parrots Democrat talking points and can't actually back up anything you claim.

Translation: Trump was fine until he had to face adversity and show leadership.
I am sure Trump's term as President was the first and only time he was in a position in which someone could tell him, "No."

i don't believe he ever had to answer to a board of directors, a shareholders meeting or a higher ranking corporate officer.

We all saw how poorly he handled those political situations when he faced opposition. The best example I can think of is how he acted after his effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act failed -- Trump gave up and never tried again, even with a modified proposal, even though the GOP still controlled Congress with another year to go before the 2018 midterms. Seemingly, Trump just stomped into his bedroom, slammed the door and pouted, instead of trying to lead.

Reactions: UncleMark
DANC, there's this place called "Google" where you can find stuff. I know you like "Ask Jeeves" but it doesn't work any more.

"Reporter Maggie Haberman of The New York Times responded to a tweet by CNN reporter Donie O’Sullivan on Tuesday. He wrote: “Talk of a Myanmar-style coup in the United States has been popular among some Trump supporters and QAnon believers for months.”

LMAO! A reporter from the NYT resonds to a tweet....FROM ANOTHER REPORTER. A CNN reporter, no less.

🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜

Stop! My side is hurting from laughing at how gullible you and your fellow morons are.

Last edited:
So, no proof at all. Why am I not surprised?

You're an ignorant liar who only parrots Democrat talking points and can't actually back up anything you claim.
Hey Danny. The Pope didn't meet with Biden again today. Why not?!
(You've probably conveniently forgotten, but this was the topic of one of your classic nonsense threads last week).
Anything good in the Daily Wire today? What about OAN? How's the Reinstatement looking? Still on track for August? And remind me again how Trump's a self-made man. And how he cares about you and the rest of the MAGA cult (other than on Election Day).

Hey Danny. The Pope didn't meet with Biden again today. Why not?!
(You've probably conveniently forgotten, but this was the topic of one of your classic nonsense threads last week).
Anything good in the Daily Wire today? What about OAN? How's the Reinstatement looking? Still on track for August? And remind me again how Trump's a self-made man. And how he cares about you and the rest of the MAGA cult (other than on Election Day).
Changing the subject now, are you?

You are so transparantly stupid.

"Reporter Maggie Haberman of The New York Times responded to a tweet by CNN reporter Donie O’Sullivan on Tuesday. He wrote: “Talk of a Myanmar-style coup in the United States has been popular among some Trump supporters and QAnon believers for months.”

LMAO! A reporter from the NYT resonds to a tweet....FROM ANOTHER REPORTER. A CNN reporter, no less.

🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜

Stop! My side is hurting from laughing at how gullible you and your fellow morons are.
No way we're as gullible as you. After all, you voted for Trump and even now you think you did the right thing.

Reactions: Bowlmania
No way we're as gullible as you. After all, you voted for Trump and even now you think you did the right thing.
A reporter from the NYT reporting on a tweet from a reporter from CNN who said he heard it from somewhere else.

And you believe it, no questions asked.

Yeah, that's not the very definition of gullible......

...while gazing longingly at the Trump poster (taped over the Farrah Fawcett poster) on the ceiling above his bed.
Fantasizing about my bedroom now?

You're creepy, in addition to being stupid.

I love the irony of a guy who can't spell calling someone else stupid. Come back when you're literate, Danny.
I love the irony of someone whining about a typo while they can't back up anything they say with anything other than insults.

Come back when you have a brain, idiot.

🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜

Well Flynn was the keynote at a crackpot QAnon conference and during a Q and A sesssion he did say that. If you want it straight from the horse's mouth, here you go:

The panel then opened to questions from the audience, and it was during this segment that Flynn took a question that referenced the military coup in Myanmar. On Feb. 1, 2021, following a democratic election, Myanmar’s military seized control of the government, claiming that the election was fraudulent. News articles cited numbers from activist group Assistance Association for Political Prisoners, which put the death toll of civilians at 842.

A member of the audience spoke into the microphone and said: "I’m a simple Marine. I want to know why what happened in (Myanmar) can’t happen here?"

The audience erupted into cheers.

Flynn replied, "No reason. I mean, it should happen here. No reason. That’s right."

In fairness, Flynn did gaslight everyone later and say that he wasn't suggesting a coup could/should happen here, but that's par for the course at this point.

Well Flynn was the keynote at a crackpot QAnon conference and during a Q and A sesssion he did say that. If you want it straight from the horse's mouth, here you go:

The panel then opened to questions from the audience, and it was during this segment that Flynn took a question that referenced the military coup in Myanmar. On Feb. 1, 2021, following a democratic election, Myanmar’s military seized control of the government, claiming that the election was fraudulent. News articles cited numbers from activist group Assistance Association for Political Prisoners, which put the death toll of civilians at 842.

A member of the audience spoke into the microphone and said: "I’m a simple Marine. I want to know why what happened in (Myanmar) can’t happen here?"

The audience erupted into cheers.

Flynn replied, "No reason. I mean, it should happen here. No reason. That’s right."

In fairness, Flynn did gaslight everyone later and say that he wasn't suggesting a coup could/should happen here, but that's par for the course at this point.
I must have missed the part where Trump said he'd be reinstated, which is what started the conversation.

Idiot.

I love the irony of someone whining about a typo while they can't back up anything they say with anything other than insults.

Come back when you have a brain, idiot.
The Cooler King of Insults whining because someone ridiculed his poor spelling? That's rich.

You'll take this as an insult, but I'm dead serious. You're seriously effed up. If you're not already under the care of a mental health professional, you need to be. If not for yourself, do it for the people who have to regularly deal with you.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I must have missed the part where Trump said he'd be reinstated, which is what started the conversation.
No, you didn't miss it, you just dismissed it, since it came from the New York Times.

"Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August"

No, you didn't miss it, you just dismissed it, since it came from the New York Times.

"Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August"
Oh, he's been telling "a number of people". Would that pass for evidence in your chemistry lab, Professor?

The Cooler King of Insults whining because someone ridiculed his poor spelling? That's rich.

You'll take this as an insult, but I'm dead serious. You're seriously effed up. If you're not already under the care of a mental health professional, you need to be. If not for yourself, do it for the people who have to regularly deal with you.
No, I don't take it as an insult. Anyone who is insulted by someone so stupid as you would have to be as stupid themselves.

"You're seriously effed up." Ouch. That really hurts..... 😜

Would that pass for evidence?
I get it, you don't believe anything by any New York Times reporter.

But... How about the National Review?

Charles Cooke confirmed Trump's thinking. Apparently the ex-president also thinks that former Sens. David Perdue and Martha McSally, both defeated by Democrats in the last cycle, will also be back in office after "audits" in Georgia and Arizona (respectively) have completed.

"I can attest, from speaking to an array of different sources, that Donald Trump does indeed believe quite genuinely that he — along with former senators David Perdue and Martha McSally — will be 'reinstated' to office this summer after 'audits' of the 2020 elections in Arizona, Georgia, and a handful of other states have been completed," Cooke wrote. "I can attest, too, that Trump is trying hard to recruit journalists, politicians, and other influential figures to promulgate this belief — not as a fundraising tool or an infantile bit of trolling or a trial balloon, but as a fact."

Last edited:

Charles Cooke confirmed Trump's thinking. Apparently the ex-president also thinks that former Sens. David Perdue and Martha McSally, both defeated by Democrats in the last cycle, will also be back in office after "audits" in Georgia and Arizona (respectively) have completed.

"I can attest, from speaking to an array of different sources, that Donald Trump does indeed believe quite genuinely that he — along with former senators David Perdue and Martha McSally — will be 'reinstated' to office this summer after 'audits' of the 2020 elections in Arizona, Georgia, and a handful of other states have been completed," Cooke wrote. "I can attest, too, that Trump is trying hard to recruit journalists, politicians, and other influential figures to promulgate this belief — not as a fundraising tool or an infantile bit of trolling or a trial balloon, but as a fact."
Danny believes it too, but he wouldn't dare admit it here.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

This Charles Cooke?, who considers himself a 'Classical Liberal'?

No, I don't believe it. Nothing but gossip from someone who never wanted Trump elected in the first place.

Surely an esteemed chemist such as yourself can come up with actual proof. You know, proof like the Pee Tape? The Steele Dossier? You know - REAL proof. lmao!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT