ADVERTISEMENT

American independent journalist

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
Jeremy Loffredo was arrested, beaten and imprisoned by Israeli authorities this week, charged with violating the jewish state's censorship law and 'aiding and abetting the enemy'.
His 'crime'? He reported that despite Israel's false claims that the Iranian missile attack "did no damage", he showed the bases which were damaged, and the extent of the damage.
For this, the "only democracy in the Middle East" assaulted and imprisoned an American journalist for the crime of reporting.

Jeremy Loffredo was arrested, beaten and imprisoned by Israeli authorities this week, charged with violating the jewish state's censorship law and 'aiding and abetting the enemy'.
His 'crime'? He reported that despite Israel's false claims that the Iranian missile attack "did no damage", he showed the bases which were damaged, and the extent of the damage.
For this, the "only democracy in the Middle East" assaulted and imprisoned an American journalist for the crime of reporting.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
"Loffredo reports for the Grayzone, an outlet that has been accused of carrying Russian and Chinese propaganda."

I bet I know how Mas heard about this guy.

We Americans look askance at those countries that don't have the same absolutist 1st amendment free speech protections that we do (essentially all of them). But they can always point to the 2nd and laugh.

Reactions: Stuffshot
We Americans look askance at those countries that don't have the same absolutist 1st amendment free speech protections that we do (essentially all of them). But they can always point to the 2nd and laugh.
Except our 1st amendment is so absolute in large part because of the 2nd.

"Loffredo reports for the Grayzone, an outlet that has been accused of carrying Russian and Chinese propaganda."

Exactly. There is much more to the story and Mas doesn’t care to know much more. The Russians will tell him what to think and believe.

I wouldn't expect this feckless regime to utter a sound about this guy.
Remember Gonzalo Lira?
American independent journalist criticized the Zelenzky regime.
He was arrested, imprisoned and died at the hands of the Zelensky clique.
You can be assured the AIPAC handlers are keeping Congress in line on the actions of their masters.

I wouldn't expect this feckless regime to utter a sound about this guy.
Remember Gonzalo Lira?
American independent journalist criticized the Zelenzky regime.
He was arrested, imprisoned and died at the hands of the Zelensky clique.
You can be assured the AIPAC handlers are keeping Congress in line on the actions of their masters.
Lira wasn't a journalist.

Pelican Bay

You’d get in trouble with any military in the world for doing the bolded, I would think. Especially a country that’s at war. You probably wouldn’t survive doing that in a lot of places.

What am I missing?

You’d get in trouble with any military in the world for doing the bolded, I would think. Especially a country that’s at war. You probably wouldn’t survive doing that in a lot of places.

What am I missing?
The videos of multiple missile impacts directly upon Nevatim airbase in Israel have been on multiple media sites for days, including X, the Gram, and others. The American journalist was arrested and abused by the Israelis because they know their bank is always open, despite their lawless actions. One criminal regime propping up another.

Last edited:

I took your sorry ass off ignore to accept your offer.

The bet is $1,000.

Put up or shut up.

Where did I hear about this guy?

I took your sorry ass off ignore to accept your offer.

The bet is $1,000.

Put up or shut up.

Where did I hear about this guy?
Mas, you think he’s as stupid as you are? You can always say you heard of the guy anyplace other than where you actually did. I think you got it from one of your Russian propaganda sites. It’s sad but it’s obvious you’re full of Russian misinformation. That’s sad, Viktor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT