ADVERTISEMENT

A win against Nebraska...

I could see IU needing to win 2 games. Hopefully that is enough. You just never know what the committee will do especially when it comes to picking 10 teams from one conference. This years field will be plagued with the mediocrity virus. I don't know if that helps or hurts IU since they have that virus. Did any of their early season cupcakes win bids?

This team just needs to play games for the young core to get tournament experience. The Wednesday btt game doesn't bother me assuming they don't choke it away which is possible. If they move on to PSU they will have settled into the tournament. Sometines that works in a teams favor. Same goes for NCAA if they make it and wind up in a play in game. It's an extra game to play assuming they win it.

We won't lose to nebraska. on top of being terrible they have two guards suspended.
They're suspended "indefinitely" and Hoiberg hasn't ruled them out for playing in the game. He was still "unsure" if they were going to travel with the team and suit up. I wouldn't be surprised if their suspension is lifted just in time to play.

That said, IU should beat Nebraska with or without those two.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT