ADVERTISEMENT

99.2% of new COVID deaths in America are unvaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better yet... can you provide any citations where... Remdesivir has saved lives?
from page 1 of the obviously left-leaning site, google:

You lie so much, what does one instance where you may have technically not lied matter?

Dumbass.
Show me, dumbass.
And while you’re at it, we’re going to put you down for not caring what a republican presidential candidate says.

Why would my vaccination protect you?
Is this really that hard?

Maybe I am a cancer patient who has had chemo in the past few years and have a suboptimal immune system.
Maybe I am a transplant recipient, same issues.
Maybe I have lupus, MS, or other autoimmune diseases and take immunosuppressants. Same issues.
Maybe none of that applies to me but I have a father, mother, brother, or neighbor with such issues.

Maybe you shouldn't be such a me-focused jerkwad.

Maybe I am a cancer patient who has had chemo in the past few years and have a suboptimal immune system.
Maybe I have lupus, MS, or other autoimmune diseases and take immunosuppressants. Same issues.
Maybe none of that applies to me but I have a father, mother, brother, or neighbor with such issues.

Can't expect much else from a trumper.

You cherry picked my post, little feller.

Reactions: DANC
You cherry picked my post, little feller.
OK....
If your vaccination doesn’t protect you, Why would my vaccination protect you?

My vaccination doesn't protect me well, but yours might, IF

I am a cancer patient who has had chemo in the past few years and have a suboptimal immune system.
I am a transplant recipient, same issues.
I have lupus, MS, or other autoimmune diseases and take immunosuppressants. Same issues.
I have a father, mother, brother, or neighbor with such issues.

Maybe you shouldn't continue to be such a me-focused jerkwad.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01

Maybe you're just a dope who doesn't know how to stay confined if you have all those issues.

It would be a lot easier for me to give up hope if these idiots’ behavior only affected themselves. Unfortunately they are still wrecking other’s lives.

That said, there is nothing more to explain to them. They are dead set on stupid. I agree with you 100%.

Very sad.
So you can double mask, get your booster and you should be good then. If the vaccine is so great you should feel totally safe. You are not going to get the jab in their arms by calling them names and bullying them. That tactic will only backfire if you have not figured that out yet.. So I suggest quite complaining about them and to what you need to do to feel safe.

Lol, poor little dumbass got called out and has no response.
That was my response. You're a dumbass. You got caught making a disingenuous statement and you can't admit it.

Trump didn't order anything against Mooslims - that's your fantasy.

NEW YORK, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) could have a COVID-19 booster shot targeting the Omicron variant tested and ready to file for U.S. authorization as soon as March, the company's president said on Wednesday.

So thats booster number 2. By March there will be a new variant leading to booster number 3. They are never going to stop it is pretty obvious they will push vaccine after vaccine and want you to take them forever.

That was my response. You're a dumbass. You got caught making a disingenuous statement and you can't admit it.

Trump didn't order anything against Mooslims - that's your fantasy.
Now you’re a dumbass who’s making stuff up.

So thats booster number 2. By March there will be a new variant leading to booster number 3. They are never going to stop
Moderna started working on a vaccine specific to the Beta variant, but that one died out fast. Maybe the same thing will happen with omicron, we'll see. That would be great!

Personally, I am glad that they are for now assuming that omicron might be bad, since if it is, we will be ready sooner.

But I suppose you will spin it into some conspiracy theory no matter what.

Moderna started working on a vaccine specific to the Beta variant, but that one died out fast. Maybe the same thing will happen with omicron, we'll see. That would be great!

Personally, I am glad that they are for now assuming that omicron might be bad, since if it is, we will be ready sooner.

But I suppose you will spin it into some conspiracy theory no matter what.
Go get twenty boosters for all I care if that’s what you need to do. Do whatever you need to do to feel safe but it obvious you only have one train of thought and anyone who disagrees even a little is a conspiracy theorist or a right wing terrorist crazed person. Anyone who does not 100% agree with you that the vaccine is the greatest thing since sliced bread you consider some sort of nut. Do you only hang out with people who think exactly like you? It seems you an incapable of accepting any other opinion that differs from yours so I assume your circle of friend all 100% think exactly like you with no exceptions.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
NEW YORK, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) could have a COVID-19 booster shot targeting the Omicron variant tested and ready to file for U.S. authorization as soon as March, the company's president said on Wednesday.

So thats booster number 2. By March there will be a new variant leading to booster number 3. They are never going to stop it is pretty obvious they will push vaccine after vaccine and want you to take them forever.
maybe if all the dumbasses got vaccinated then it wouldn't be running as rampant and wouldn't have as much opportunity to mutate. Just a thought.

You trumpers want to blame Biden for covid deaths as some kind of karma for Trump getting blamed but ignore the fact that it is still trumpers refusing to be vaccinated and refusing to take simple precautions like wearing a mask.

• Haha
Go get twenty boosters for all I care if that’s what you need to do. Do whatever you need to do to feel safe but it obvious you only have one train of thought and anyone who disagrees even a little is a conspiracy theorist or a right wing terrorist crazed person. Anyone who does not 100% agree with you that the vaccine is the greatest thing since sliced bread you consider some sort of nut. Do you only hang out with people who think exactly like you? It seems you an incapable of accepting any other opinion that differs from yours so I assume your circle of friend all 100% think exactly like you with no exceptions.

Refusing to get the vaccine is about akin to going into a gun fight and refusing a bulletproof vest...except in this case the stupidity is enabling a pandemic to get worse ;)

so yea, you're a nut if you're anti-vaccine.

• Haha
Go get twenty boosters for all I care

I have yet to get booster #1, since my doc says my antibodies from two jabs are high
...anyone who disagrees even a little is a conspiracy theorist or a right wing terrorist crazed person....
No, anyone who relies on made-up fantasies rather than facts ought to be guided toward the truth. As an educator and a scientist, I often try to help.
It seems you an incapable of accepting any other opinion that differs from yours
I accept and respect all manner of opinions. I also expect people to have some facts/reasoning to support their opinions, particularly if those opinions lead to behaviors with clear negative societal consequences.

I have yet to get booster #1, since my doc says my antibodies from two jabs are high

No, anyone who relies on made-up fantasies rather than facts ought to be guided toward the truth. As an educator and a scientist, I often try to help.

I accept and respect all manner of opinions. I also expect people to have some facts/reasoning to support their opinions, particularly if those opinions lead to behaviors with clear negative societal consequences.
Well the way you name call and try and berate people you do not seem so open minded to me. Someone who does that is not open minded nor tolerant. I may not agree with alot of what someone like you says but I am not going to let it upset nor would I ever stoop to name calling. Life is too short to let someone upset you because of what they think. It is almost like you get off on going after MAGA voters. It is like it gives you some sort of rush or something. It is very odd.

maybe if all the dumbasses got vaccinated then it wouldn't be running as rampant and wouldn't have as much opportunity to mutate. Just a thought.

You trumpers want to blame Biden for covid deaths as some kind of karma for Trump getting blamed but ignore the fact that it is still trumpers refusing to be vaccinated and refusing to take simple precautions like wearing a mask.
3 Trumps or Trump derivatives in one post. You need a towel to clean up?

the way you name call and try and berate people
I think you are confusing me with someone else. I don't engage in name-calling for any posters, unless it's in retaliation (and there I much prefer the ignore route). The posts where people are throwing labels like "dumbass" around are not coming from me, ever.

• Haha

Dude you need some sort of TDS therapy. Good lord you seem filled with anger. I am gussing you may a mask in bed and throw darts and a picture of trump.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
I think you are confusing me with someone else. I don't engage in name-calling for any posters, unless it's in retaliation (and there I much prefer the ignore route). The posts where people are throwing labels like "dumbass" around are not coming from me, ever.
Must Be IU Hickory that guy is totally unhinged.

Dude you need some sort of TDS therapy. Good lord you seem filled with anger. I am gussing you may a mask in bed and throw darts and a picture of trump.
No, just tired of the stupidity exhibited by trumpers on a daily basis here.

But keep on living in ignorance.

How is that shrine of trump in your bedroom? Kiss his feet every morning?

You do realize all your leftist heros like Pelosi take the mask off the second the camera goes away. If the mask was so great why are they ripping it off the second they are not on film. They would be super spreaders in your book and anti science!!!

You do realize all your leftist heros like Pelosi take the mask off the second the camera goes away. If the mask was so great why are they ripping it off the second they are not on film. They would be super spreaders in your book and anti science!!!
Yea, there were so many people in the hair salon. Major super spreader there. You got me. So comparable to those rallies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT