ADVERTISEMENT

99.2% of new COVID deaths in America are unvaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderna started working on a vaccine specific to the Beta variant, but that one died out fast. Maybe the same thing will happen with omicron, we'll see. That would be great!

Personally, I am glad that they are for now assuming that omicron might be bad, since if it is, we will be ready sooner.

But I suppose you will spin it into some conspiracy theory no matter what.
I recently learned that both Pfizer and Moderna developed Delta specific vaccines but tests showed that the regular old vaccine worked well so they scrapped them. I get a flu shot every year. What’s the big deal if I get a Covid booster every 6 months? If a person is an anti vaxxer that’s fine. But acting like getting a booster is some heavy lifting is complete bull.

Well the way you name call and try and berate people you do not seem so open minded to me. Someone who does that is not open minded nor tolerant. I may not agree with alot of what someone like you says but I am not going to let it upset nor would I ever stoop to name calling. Life is too short to let someone upset you because of what they think. It is almost like you get off on going after MAGA voters. It is like it gives you some sort of rush or something. It is very odd.
Outside Shitter is major tool. All his "I'm so objective" schtick is hilarious.

He actually thinks anyone believes him.

Facts are just so difficult for you to grasp. Don't worry. Keep plugging away on your phonics. Some day you will be able to grasp simple concepts

He has major major TDS. It is amazing how unhinged some peple can let one person can make them.

Reactions: DANC
What am I making up, dumbass?
First off, you can’t even make up your own dumbass mind about what I posted. First, you said it was a lie. When I showed it wasn’t a lie, you run to “disingenuous”. It’s neither. If it’s one of those, which is it and why, dumbass?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
NEW YORK, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) could have a COVID-19 booster shot targeting the Omicron variant tested and ready to file for U.S. authorization as soon as March, the company's president said on Wednesday.

So thats booster number 2. By March there will be a new variant leading to booster number 3. They are never going to stop it is pretty obvious they will push vaccine after vaccine and want you to take them forever.

Do you want science to stop progressing, shrug their shoulders and stop trying to deal with something that's killed over 800,000 Americans?

Hey, things are tough...so let's quit. :rolleyes:

First off, you can’t even make up your own dumbass mind about what I posted. First, you said it was a lie. When I showed it wasn’t a lie, you run to “disingenuous”. It’s neither. If it’s one of those, which is it and why, dumbass?
You claim Trump tried to keep Mooslims out of the country and used quotes when he wasn't President. So, yes, you're being disingenuous.

Google disingenuous, because it's obvious you don't know what it means. Dumbass.

• Wow
Reactions: sglowrider
You claim Trump tried to keep Mooslims out of the country and used quotes when he wasn't President. So, yes, you're being disingenuous.

Google disingenuous, because it's obvious you don't know what it means. Dumbass.
It’s not disingenuous, dumbass. Two factual statements. Try again, dumbass.

• Haha
Try smaller words for dunc
I’m genuinely anxious to see what new arbitrary standard he comes up with. After seeing my statement wasn’t a lie, it suddenly didn’t matter because Trump said before he was president. Maybe in his age-addled brain anything someone says prior to becoming president doesn’t matter, even if they say it in a debate as their party’s nominee for president. Now he’s running to the disingenuous argument because he has nothing left. Actually, I take that last statement back. He’s got some new standard he’s brewed up, he’s just waiting for the most opportune time to divulge it. A standard to end all standards.

I’m genuinely anxious to see what new arbitrary standard he comes up with. After seeing my statement wasn’t a lie, it suddenly didn’t matter because Trump said before he was president. Maybe in his age-addled brain anything someone says prior to becoming president doesn’t matter, even if they say it in a debate as their party’s nominee for president. Now he’s running to the disingenuous argument because he has nothing left. Actually, I take that last statement back. He’s got some new standard he’s brewed up, he’s just waiting for the most opportune time to divulge it. A standard to end all standards.
You got caught in a lie about Trump trying to keep out Muslims, which he never did. So, you take some statements he made before he became President and used that as evidence.

You got called on your lies and now you're trying to act like you never said it.

As least you've added a new word - disingenuous - to your vocabulary, which I introduced to you. Good monkey! Dumbass.

I pressed 1 for English twice and still came up with this gibberish.

• Haha
Do you want science to stop progressing, shrug their shoulders and stop trying to deal with something that's killed over 800,000 Americans?

Hey, things are tough...so let's quit. :rolleyes:
I want to know if we are going to test Hickory's wide open southern border peeps who keep crossing in droves? We test everyday americans and berate them yet our wide open border need not be tested.Instead the Hickory's of the world just yell and scream about evil MAGA people. But hey the border is open come on on in!

I love how they asked that question in the white house briefing and they just blew it off. They could give two rips about testing illegal border crossers.

Danc you have to remember that these people went to college and paid good money to be taught how to disagree with you. People on the left on this board think black people are not smart enough or to lazy to get an ID. Every time I vote I have to produce a ID. I don’t feel suppressed.
Who needs an education when you have trump and faux news to spoon feed you shit that braindead people mistake for gospel.

Sorry to burst your bubble but there were no classes in college teaching people to be liberal. It just so happens that smart people can tell the difference between political propaganda and actual news.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC
fact check

Dude give it up I know you are hard hard hard hard leftist but the border is wide open. You should maybe go live near the border for a year or two and see how you like it. Maybe you can take a trip with your gal Harris and visit 400 miles away from where the actual border problems are. Somebody said you live in Florida. How bad does Desantis make your skin crawl? I am guessing he keeps you up at night.

Who needs an education when you have trump and faux news to spoon feed you shit that braindead people mistake for gospel.

Sorry to burst your bubble but there were no classes in college teaching people to be liberal. It just so happens that smart people can tell the difference between political propaganda and actual news.
Hickory did not need a class to become a far left wing liberal. My guess is somewhere aloing the line he got most of it from the internet but his above post just proves his pure hate for anyone who thinks differnet than him. I mean the guy really seems to be filled with alot of hate for anyone who disagrees with his far left wing beliefs. I was always told leftists like him were suppose to so tolerant but his rage toward trump voters is pretty intense. I cannot imagine he is a very happy person given hateful people usually are not happy.

pretty much every word of that is full of shit.

My gal Harris? Link, please? Never supported her. DeSantis making my skin crawl? I think he's become a Trump cultist and I probably won't vote for him next time, like I did last time.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Dude you are pretty unhappy it seems. You just seem filled with alot of hate.

Yeah, smart people can. That would not include you.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
You're too stupid to even understand what it means, dumbass.
You’re too much of a dumbass to deal with not liking what I posted about your boy. But keep trying. Maybe draw another arbitrary line that’ll help you deal with it.

You’re too much of a dumbass to deal with not liking what I posted about your boy. But keep trying. Maybe draw another arbitrary line that’ll help you deal with it.
No need to draw a line. I already exposed your lies, dumbass.

Reactions: Lucy01
pretty much every word of that is full of shit.

My gal Harris? Link, please? Never supported her. DeSantis making my skin crawl? I think he's become a Trump cultist and I probably won't vote for him next time, like I did last time.
I may have confused you with the old hickory hoosier. He is simply terrific and a a real great guy to have reasonable back and for conversation with. He is very tolerant of others views!

• Haha
JUST IN - United Kingdom: #COVID19 will be a "threat to the NHS for at least the next five years" and "testing and vaccines may be needed for a decade or longer," the government's advisers SAGE say.

Learn to live with it or live in fear. Boy Pfizer is going to be raking in money hand over fist though!!!

Reactions: dbmhoosier and DANC
Listened to a story out of South Africa. It appears the latest variant will be similar to delta, a disease of the unvaccinated. It is also spreading faster than delta.

Last edited:
Listened to a story out of South Africa. It appears the latest variant will be similar to delta, a disease of the unvaccinated. It is also spreading faster than delta.
People love to say that but explain to me why South Korea and Belgium have record high Covid cases and are two of the most vaccinated countries in the world. South Korea has 83% vaccinated which is over what we were told over and over would be heard immunity. Belgium is 76% vaccinated.

And everyone is South Korea wears masks.

People love to say that but explain to me why South Korea and Belgium have record high Covid cases and are two of the most vaccinated countries in the world. South Korea has 83% vaccinated which is over what we were told over and over would be heard immunity. Belgium is 76% vaccinated.

And everyone is South Korea wears masks.
The unvaccinated get more ill. They get hospitalized at significantly higher rates. I have a neighbor who needs cancer surgery. He can’t schedule the surgery because ORs cannot adequately staff. Doctors and nurses are burned out and are quitting in droves. So yes, the vaccinated might test positive, but they are not inundating the hospitals. But you already know this.

Sign me up to be more like South Korea

USA: 786,706 deaths
S K: 3,705 deaths

USA has 6 times the population, 212 times the deaths.

They might have record high cases FOR THEM, but nothing compared to the USA in our best of times.

Sign me up to be more like South Korea

USA: 786,706 deaths
S K: 3,705 deaths

USA has 6 times the population, 212 times the deaths.

They might have record high cases FOR THEM, but nothing compared to the USA in our best of times.
Is it i like competition for you or something? You seem to always want to make the USA look like the worst instead admitting that even in fully vaccinated countries COVID is here to stay. Since the USA or alot of us seem to rub you the wrong way I suggest moving to Germany where they are locking down the unvaccinated. I would think you would love it though. I guess you could try South Korea also but go ahead and move. That is my advice.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
The unvaccinated get more ill. They get hospitalized at significantly higher rates. I have a neighbor who needs cancer surgery. He can’t schedule the surgery because ORs cannot adequately staff. Doctors and nurses are burned out and are quitting in droves. So yes, the vaccinated might test positive, but they are not inundating the hospitals. But you already know this.
I already know that but this notion that keeps being pumped out is that is we just all get vaccinated it will magically just go away. That is simply not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT