ADVERTISEMENT

99.2% of new COVID deaths in America are unvaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up to be more like South Korea

USA: 786,706 deaths
S K: 3,705 deaths

USA has 6 times the population, 212 times the deaths.

They might have record high cases FOR THEM, but nothing compared to the USA in our best of times.
Just found a new country for you . I saw Ireland is shutting all nightclubs and restaurants all through the new year. Maybe if enough countries do it biden will give you what you want and lock us all down.

I already know that but this notion that keeps being pumped out is that is we just all get vaccinated it will magically just go away. That is simply not the case.
No, but shorter duration of high viral load means transmission rates fall, and fewer hospitalizations ease stress on the health system (a major economic drag).

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I already know that but this notion that keeps being pumped out is that is we just all get vaccinated it will magically just go away. That is simply not the case.

No, it won't magically go away. It will scientifically get a lot better though. But too many idiots in this country.

No need to draw a line. I already exposed your lies, dumbass.
So, dumbass, just so we’re clear, you’ve run back from disingenuous back to lie? (It would be nice if you could make up your own dumbass mind as to where you stand.)
Sure, dumbass, show me how what I said was a lie. Also, since you say I lie so much, go dig a few up and show me. Shouldn’t be hard to find since you say there are so many, dumbass.

I want to know if we are going to test Hickory's wide open southern border peeps who keep crossing in droves? We test everyday americans and berate them yet our wide open border need not be tested.Instead the Hickory's of the world just yell and scream about evil MAGA people. But hey the border is open come on on in!

I love how they asked that question in the white house briefing and they just blew it off. They could give two rips about testing illegal border crossers.
Aaaaanddd…back on planet Earth…

So, dumbass, just so we’re clear, you’ve run back from disingenuous back to lie? (It would be nice if you could make up your own dumbass mind as to where you stand.)
Sure, dumbass, show me how what I said was a lie. Also, since you say I lie so much, go dig a few up and show me. Shouldn’t be hard to find since you say there are so many, dumbass.
English please

Is it i like competition for you or something? You seem to always want to make the USA look like the worst instead admitting that even in fully vaccinated countries COVID is here to stay. Since the USA or alot of us seem to rub you the wrong way I suggest moving to Germany where they are locking down the unvaccinated. I would think you would love it though. I guess you could try South Korea also but go ahead and move. That is my advice.
You seem to be having a lot of trouble with the fact that when you get a high percentage of the population vaccinated (South Korea), you CAN make the pandemic go away.

Alternatively, when you have 40% of the population eating dirt, gargling Iodine, taking Borax baths, taking horse dewormer, hydroxychloroquin, and Zinc, rather than getting vaccinated, when all you have to do is go a block away and get a free vaccine. At the same time, these lunatics are blaming Joe Biden.

I think you can see why then non-iodine garglers may be a bit frustrated. And also be a bit envious of countries with populations that are informed.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
You seem to be having a lot of trouble with the fact that when you get a high percentage of the population vaccinated (South Korea), you CAN make the pandemic go away.

Alternatively, when you have 40% of the population eating dirt, gargling Iodine, taking Borax baths, taking horse dewormer, hydroxychloroquin, and Zinc, rather than getting vaccinated, when all you have to do is go a block away and get a free vaccine. At the same time, these lunatics are blaming Joe Biden.

I think you can see why then non-iodine garglers may be a bit frustrated. And also be a bit envious of countries with populations that are informed.
Well, what are you waiting for? You’ve got nothing keeping you here.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
I already explained it. Dumbass.

You and Hickory must enjoy being masochists - you both love to get figuratively beat up on this forum.

• Haha

The people in this country that screamed the loudest to open the economy back up in 2020 are the very ones that are holding it back right now. I am convinced their loyalty to "their jersey" is blinding them from even seeing it. They simply can't be this stupid. No one can be.

I already explained it. Dumbass.

You and Hickory must enjoy being masochists - you both love to get figuratively beat up on this forum.
Maybe in your age-addled dumbass mind you explained it, but in reality all you’ve done is go back and forth on how you’re characterizing my post. Let me know when you make up your dumbass mind on how you feel about it, then explain why you feel the way you do, other than being a dumbass who doesn’t like what I said.

Maybe in your age-addled dumbass mind you explained it, but in reality all you’ve done is go back and forth on how you’re characterizing my post. Let me know when you make up your dumbass mind on how you feel about it, then explain why you feel the way you do, other than being a dumbass who doesn’t like what I said.
wut?

English please.

Reactions: DANC
Obviously it went right over your head. I can't help your dumb ass can't comprehend English.

But did you have a point, other than to demonstrate a run-on sentence, dumbass?

Reactions: Lucy01
Obviously it went right over your head. I can't help your dumb ass can't comprehend English.

But did you have a point, other than to demonstrate a run-on sentence, dumbass?

You learned proper english? I am doubtful but dumbasses can learn.. i am rooting for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT