ADVERTISEMENT

700,000+ reasons why we can’t overcome race problems

The logic behind this might be the dumbest thing I read all day.

K-12 education is where people are fighting against it.

I don't know Michelle Obama's full view on race relations, but I'm not sure where she lives now has anything to do with her viability to speak on it. Her experiences matter, including how seriously she took her academics. Her successes matter. Challenges she faced as a person of color, as well as a woman, matter.
I love to get her detailed history back to birth. Then i would have a better view of what exactly her challenges were.

Let’s try this again. Put in your big boy pants this time. Show me the data showcasing a vacancy or lack of funding for inner city public schools in favor of suburban charter schools.
Still wasn't remotely a point I was making.

FFS
Undermine isn’t a positive word presumably. And I find it weird that you’re fixated so much in the type of school rather than student performance .

Try and support your claim like an adult, with data. Or for the love of god, just shut the hell up.
It would easier if you'd land in the area code of the point I'm making. I'm not going to argue a point I didn't make. So if you'd comprehend like an adult, that would be super.

Charter schools in areas of need are good, and that's how it started in Indy and other urban areas. (BTW...I've said that a few times in other topics on here.) However, the push in the suburbs needs instability, so parents feel compelled to pull their kids from outstanding public schools.

First was the push against CRT, which doesn't exist, and when that didn't get any traction they moved on SEL and DEI, especially as any of it related to the LGBTQ+ community. Creating something out of nothing. For my money, it's mostly because they don't want their kids to learn how closed off and prejudiced, even bigoted, they are.

I have no interest in hearing again about your M4L fever dreams loser.
Well that's part of the discussion, so if you're going refute what I actually say vs. whatever fantasyland BS you try to attribute to me, they're in the thick of it.

. Paying privileged Black people obscene amounts to lecture elites about race is not only disgusting but meaningless.

Good point. Blacks are the face of poverty in America and the US broke away from the British class system after the revolution. It's really nuanced, but now I understand the unique qualifications MO has to tell her lived experience to a European audience.

OK, on your more substantive, non-MO points, I agree that the corporate DEI trainings, etc. are by elites for elites and are probably counter-productive, at least as we've documented the worst of them throughout this message board.

I also agree that the whole DEI thing is a sideshow to the real solutions regarding racial disparities in America--which I think should focus on (1) relieving/combatting poverty, (2) parenting (which need not be blameworthy but can be a result of circumstances), and (3) education.
The answer to all three of your focuses is Bitcoin, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin.

Yup you did. Barrack and his msm army created more division than ever before.

a lot of white working class voted for BO thinking because he was black, he therefore would be pro working class.

then just like Bill Clinton and all the Pubs since Eisenhower, BO sht all over the working class for 8 yrs, and couldn't serve the investor class enough.

i don't buy that Trumpers love Trump.

they just hate, loathe, and despise, everyone else with the passion of one who has been flat betrayed, stabbed in the back, and sht all over, too often, and with good reason.

that said, it's beyond disgraceful for Michelle to accept and keep that money.

someone with high character would not have.

Again it sounds like a personal problem? I never once thought of her as a problem while in the White House but apparently you did, sorry to hear that. Also, I have read many of your posts over the years never knew you were so judgmental? You learn something everyday.
Oh I’m not generally judgmental, but I kind of draw the line at the First Lady wearing see through tops with no underwear. But that’s just me

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
a lot of white working class voted for BO thinking because he was black, he therefore would be pro working class.

then just like Bill Clinton and all the Pubs since Eisenhower, BO sht all over the working class for 8 yrs, and couldn't serve the investor class enough.

i don't buy that Trumpers love Trump.

they just hate, loathe, and despise, everyone else with the passion of one who has been flat betrayed, stabbed in the back, and sht all over, too often, and with good reason.

that said, it's beyond disgraceful for Michelle to accept and keep that money.

someone with high character would not have.
You are a conundrum. Too bad I can only give this post 1 like.

Two things: This must be the biggest most attended event ever to pay what they are paying for what they are charging. I need that person in charge of budgeting for all businesses going forward.

Second, I've been to many (much much smaller venues) like this where it is not about the message just who is there to recognize you and benefit you. It doesn't hurt that it is in Germany, easy sell to the spouse for a long getaway. I wonder if the CEO's of all the auto manufacturers will be attending I hear their salaries would make this a super low cost event. :)
Well, it's Oktoberfest, so of course they're there.

Oh I’m not generally judgmental, but I kind of draw the line at the First Lady wearing see through tops with no underwear. But that’s just me
I understand I was pretty impressed when Clinton was getting a hummer in the oval office but that is just me. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT