ADVERTISEMENT

4 of 5 losses?

Egg Shen

Benchwarmer
Mar 24, 2017
If IU loses to both Michigan and MSU coming up and I could see them struggling to win 1 out of the next five that's 13-11! This is not a pile on of CAM but realistically if they have 14+ losses before the BIG10 tourney is super slim to make the NCAA. They'd have to win it.

If IU loses to both Michigan and MSU coming up and I could see them struggling to win 1 out of the next five that's 13-11! This is not a pile on of CAM but realistically if they have 14+ losses before the BIG10 tourney is super slim to make the NCAA. They'd have to win it.

I don’t think anyone who’s watched the team play to this point expects to make the tournament anymore. NCAA or NIT.

NCAA Tourney? Surely you jest.

tenor.gif

Michigan State is almost a guaranteed loss as we have won there twice in thirty years. Last year we lost by 28. I do not see how we beat Michigan unless we have the game of the season and that would take a miracle. Even the game at Rutgers could be a loss. That would be an 8 game losing streak .

Reactions: russelltodd
Win the big ten tourney? LOL. I think we have the worst record in the BTT of any team in the big ten.

Reactions: russelltodd
Yeah the odds are bad for sure. If they can beat Michigan Friday night it's a good start to hopefully a better direction. We shall see I'm not going to call for Millers head yet but hes definitely got to do something different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT