ADVERTISEMENT

$4.69 A GALLON!!!! WTF!!!!!

You get how this marriage thing works yet?

Also have a home in Georgia, where there are no OSU cretins.

I dragged the ole lady to a new city for work. She was perfectly content in big city life.

GA sounds much better, just for not having to deal with O$U scum. There isn't a worse fan base out there.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
You could throw in oil company profiteering, but few here will pay attention.
I think there is clearly some of that going on across the board in all industries. Hopefully when people scale back they are forced to reduce prices

I guess it’s just easier to blame Biden.
it's easier to blame biden for his role. he's not soley responsible but certainly partly responsible. were you alive during his first year and the actions he took? of course part of this points back to him. floor posted on day one of his presidency watch gas prices. as predictable as the sun rising.

it's easier to just vote his ass out. guy has done incredible damage

Reactions: DANC
2 cents is the recent increase but the total is almost 20 cents and that doesn’t include an excise tax of an additional 34 cents. But don’t take my word for it; everyone should do a minute of research.

I guess it’s just easier to blame Biden.
The gas tax needed raised. I praised it at the time.

The gas tax needed raised. I praised it at the time.doesn’t need to be one of the highest in the USA

it's easier to blame biden for his role. he's not soley responsible but certainly partly responsible. were you alive during his first year and the actions he took? of course part of this points back to him. floor posted on day one of his presidency watch gas prices. as predictable as the sun rising.

it's easier to just vote his ass out. guy has done incredible damage
Well, I’m convinced. Thanks for setting me straight with the facts (as you see them).

You're approaching paid operative level on your election posting for Trump. It's basically your message board along with dbm, DANC and others and clearly not my play area, so comparisons are likely inapt, but still.
Concur. I can’t stand Biden and his crew of misfits that much. But you’re right

You have never been poor white privilege, keep living in your white bread world.
With all due respect, you know nothing about how poor I've been, what world I live in, or who I live it with.

But when the great struggle is having a harder time affording crab legs, lululemon, and premium gas in your German sports car, I agree that privilege is the word of the day.

You get how this marriage thing works yet?

Also have a home in Georgia, where there are no OSU cretins.
Don’t kid yourself, there are Buckeye fans everywhere. Yell “O-H!” in a crowd and you’ll almost certainly hear “I-O!” In return.

With all due respect, you know nothing about how poor I've been, what world I live in, or who I live it with.

But when the great struggle is having a harder time affording crab legs, lululemon, and premium gas in your German sports car, I agree that privilege is the word of the day.
That’s classic progressive liberals. Car stolen from the garage left open. Homeowner’s fault. Cars stolen on the street. Kia’s fault. Sue them for not having anti theft devices. Crime up in the city let’s sue store owners. Prices up bc of poor policy. Spend less

Shifting blame from dereliction of duty and poor policies. No. Vote smarter. Hold those who make things worse accountable.

You failed logic

Last edited:
Anybody who buys premium to extend their MPG is an idiot. The problem is that engines are being built more and more (not just luxury cars) requiring premium so they can inch towards meeting CAFE and MPG requirements.

I cannot run 87 through my cars without damaging them. I need 91 but end up having to pay for 93.
Buy 7 gallons of 93 and top off with 3 gallons of 87. The pumps that sell 91 just blend them like that internally.

This graph shows crude oil production is highest now versus the prior 5 years, including years of the Trump term.

The real problem in Indiana is the high gas sales tax - approved by the super-majority republican legislature and Governor Holcomb.

And OPEC still drives most of the market. We could drill thousands more and still not make a giant dent. Why would big oil drill more? They are making record profits while doing less. They don’t care.

That’s classic progressive liberals. Car stolen from the garage left open. Homeowner’s fault. Cars stolen on the street. Kia’s fault. Sue them for not having anti theft devices. Crime up in the city let’s sue store owners. Prices up bc of poor policy. Spend less

Shifting blame from dereliction of duty and poor policies. No. Vote smarter. Hold those who make things worse accountable.

You failed logic
Nah. You're a logic disaster who failed cause and effect and personal responsibility. Car stolen from garage left open or on the street is a crime where the thief should be punished.

Can't afford a car that you buy because you pay $10 for daily coffee drinks and spend a fortune on child support, that's not on bad policy. That's on your bad decisions. If you want to hold those who make things worse accountable, a mirror would do you wonders.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Or elect politicians that don’t exacerbate inflation with stupid policy…
@hoosboot this stupid. It’s not hard. has zero to do with personal responsibility - whether the person is poor or a billionaire is of no moment. They both have a right to complain about their gov. And remember gas prices impact vital jobs. Services. Businesses that are necessary and important to people. Costs. Not meaningless shit like you do for a living that doesn’t matter but stuff that actually does matter to people and their lives. I understand why all you do is snipe. you've got nothin else.

Last edited:
Or elect politicians that don’t exacerbate inflation with stupid policy…
My point was that even if those things all cost a nickel you shouldn't pay for them. Bitching about inflation is fine, but bitch about the price of houses,gas, eggs, whatever. Every Starbucks in the country could close tomorrow and it wouldn't/shouldn't be a cause for concern.

My point was that even if those things all cost a nickel you shouldn't pay for them. Bitching about inflation is fine, but bitch about the price of houses,gas, eggs, whatever. Every Starbucks in the country could close tomorrow and it wouldn't/shouldn't be a cause for concern.
it wouldn't be a cause for concern. the concern is bad gov policy and shifting blame to consumers whose actions didn't change.

"Tough on the VICTIMS of crime: St Louis Democrat mayor blames convenience store owners for crimes that happen on their property and vows to hold them 'accountable' for lawbreaking"

The above is from the daily mail. that's the same faulty logic hoosbot uses. store owners should have security guards or fences or moats. no soros das shouldn't be elected and cops shouldn't be attacked ot the point that no one wants the job. that's bad dem's impacting everyone again.

it wouldn't be a cause for concern. the concern is bad gov policy and shifting blame to consumers whose actions didn't change.

"Tough on the VICTIMS of crime: St Louis Democrat mayor blames convenience store owners for crimes that happen on their property and vows to hold them 'accountable' for lawbreaking"

The above is from the daily mail. that's the same faulty logic hoosbot uses. store owners should have security guards or fences or moats. no soros das shouldn't be elected and cops shouldn't be attacked ot the point that no one wants the job. that's bad dem's impacting everyone again.
I don't disagree with the vast majority of what you say. But using Starbucks, premium gas and crab legs as indicators of inflation makes my latent blue collar streak rise to the fore and think screw the rich guy. I'm an equal opportunity grouch. I want to see all protesters who break the law jailed. I want the executives of the national groceries who are claiming supply chain problems are keeping this prices high while their profits are skyrocketing placed in burlap bags and beaten with reeds. I'd like Bob Mendez, Rudy and Steve Bannon share a bunk in Rikers. Bob can be be Becky and I don't care, but Becky can't play women's sports because he isn't. I'd like both major parties to stop being assholes. And I'm concerned Trump will die before he goes to prison.

Adrghhfftjhi I'm f_$-$#!¡!!¡!!!!!!!!!FU¡!!!!!!!!

I don't disagree with the vast majority of what you say. But using Starbucks, premium gas and crab legs as indicators of inflation makes my latent blue collar streak rise to the fore and think screw the rich guy. I'm an equal opportunity grouch. I want to see all protesters who break the law jailed. I want the executives of the national groceries who are claiming supply chain problems are keeping this prices high while their profits are skyrocketing placed in burlap bags and beaten with reeds. I'd like Bob Mendez, Rudy and Steve Bannon share a bunk in Rikers. Bob can be be Becky and I don't care, but Becky can't play women's sports because he isn't. I'd like both major parties to stop being assholes. And I'm concerned Trump will die before he goes to prison.

Adrghhfftjhi I'm f_$-$#!¡!!¡!!!!!!!!!FU¡!!!!!!!!
People thrived under trump. Look at courtsense’s post for everything that has skyrocketed. It’s not just crab and coffee. Insurance. Daycare. The basics. Rent. Homes. Biden is a disaster and a danger and you look at the illogical take of hoos you understand how we got in this position. Liberal logic. And trust me I get the blue collar. My dad is a construction worker. My uncle owns an asphalt company since high school and my other a roofing company. The price of fuel is a nightmare for all of their businesses

Biden’s social agenda spending and woke climate zealotry will only exacerbate costs.

And believe me trump sucks. I’m not l pro trump I am anti Biden. I was good with Clinton and Obama. Can’t stand either bush. But Biden and his progressives are a nightmare

Last edited:
People thrived under trump. Look at courtsense’s post for everything that has skyrocketed. It’s not just crab and coffee. Insurance. Daycare. The basics. Rent. Homes. Biden is a disaster and a danger and you look at the illogical take of hoos you understand how we got in this position. Liberal logic. And trust me I get the blue collar. My dad is a construction worker. My uncle owns an asphalt company since high school and my other a roofing company. The price of fuel is a nightmare for all of their businesses

Biden’s social agenda spending and woke climate zealotry will only exacerbate costs.

And believe me trump sucks. I’m not l pro trump I am anti Biden. I was good with Clinton and Obama. Can’t stand either bush. But Biden and his progressives are a nightmare
If Trump really does go hog wild on tariffs things could get interesting.

If Trump really does go hog wild on tariffs things could get interesting.
Might have gain way down the road but I don’t see how that doesn’t just add to the already exorbitant costs/inflation. Seems like terrible timing. I also wonder if he understands just how much business is done overseas. Companies that are as American as apple pie are in Thailand and all over Asia for production. Mlb manufacturers in Thailand.

Reactions: BCCHoosier

Haven't seen property taxes discussed and how they are skyrocketing as well. Direct result of Biden policies.

Haven't seen property taxes discussed and how they are skyrocketing as well. Direct result of Biden policies.

The guy is a total disaster and I’ll never understand the apologists. Calif liberal logic than you shouldn’t have the house you already own

Last edited:
@hoosboot this stupid. It’s not hard. has zero to do with personal responsibility - whether the person is poor or a billionaire is of no moment. They both have a right to complain about their gov. And remember gas prices impact vital jobs. Services. Businesses that are necessary and important to people. Costs. Not meaningless shit like you do for a living that doesn’t matter but stuff that actually does matter to people and their lives. I understand why all you do is snipe. you've got nothin else.
It's definitely the gas prices.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT