ADVERTISEMENT

"I don't remember"

DANC

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Robert Hur explaining why he decided not to pursue charges against Biden. Joe just didn't remember.

That's our DOJ today. Just say you don't remember and you didn't mean to do something, and you're off.

Good to know.

Robert Hur explaining why he decided not to pursue charges against Biden. Joe just didn't remember.

That's our DOJ today. Just say you don't remember and you didn't mean to do something, and you're off.

Good to know.

Just like running up debt, that's different.

Good to know.
Weak sauce. I know you got better BIDEN!s than that horseshit. I've got better criticisms.

You know the transcripts have been released, right? And Hur looks like a schmuck, right?

• Haha
Reactions: vesuvius13
Just like running up debt, that's different.
Weak sauce. I know you got better BIDEN!s than that horseshit. I've got better criticisms.

You know the transcripts have been released, right? And Hur looks like a schmuck, right?
Biden claimed he can't remember 100 times. That's the Biden playbook, played to perfection by Joe and Hunter.

Hur only looks like a schmuck to you because he showed Biden knowingly took and held classified documents so he could write a book that would make him $8 million.

Good to know.
Also helps to lol your tongue around your mouth and fall on your face daily

Reactions: DANC and vesuvius13

Good to know.
There are huge and obvious differences between the two cases which make Trump’s tremendously more egregious. If you think Biden should be prosecuted and Trump shouldn’t be, you’re nothing but a hyper-partisan Trumpster and hypocrite. Of course, you are.

I watched some of Hur and he handled himself extremely well against the typical attacks from Democrats and Trumpsters. It was a bipartisan clown show. Hur would be a better candidate than Biden or Trump for President because he’s far more lucid than both of them. This surprises me a little since he’s a Trump appointee.

Last edited:
Biden claimed he can't remember 100 times. That's the Biden playbook, played to perfection by Joe and Hunter.

Hur only looks like a schmuck to you because he showed Biden knowingly took and held classified documents so he could write a book that would make him $8 million.
Huge hypocrite. Just shut up. You can’t credibly criticize Biden for anything about this given your ridiculous and constantly changing defense of Trump. Tell us again how Trump magically declassified hundreds of classified documents with the wave of his magic ex-President wand. I also like the one where you claimed the classified documents were strongly protected and secure because of Trump’s Secret Service protection - except for all the documents in the open on a MAL stage and in a bathroom accessed by hundreds and hundreds of uncleared MAL guests. Hypocrite.

Last edited:
There are huge and obvious differences between the two cases which make Trump’s tremendously more egregious.
What about the difference between Biden and Petraeus?

This surprises me a little since he’s a Trump appointee
I hope this is sarcasm. Otherwise it’s a tell.

My biggest question question is why didn’t Hur’s parents name him Ben.

What about the difference between Biden and Petraeus?

I hope this is sarcasm. Otherwise it’s a tell.

My biggest question question is why didn’t Hur’s parents name him Ben.
Petraeus was properly punished. I think Biden should be too, but they would have to wait until he was out of office because of the DOJ’s policy. Hur is probably right that there’d be no chance of convicting the old man. Ben would have been a good name. ;)

That Hur is a Trump appointee is just more proof that these federal cases are all Democrat controlled is a political lie. Also, Trump picked some good people during his Presidency, but ended up running the best off. I have no idea if he can find any good people should he win the upcoming election. I have serious doubts.

Petraeus was properly punished. I think Biden should be too, but they would have to wait until he was out of office because of the DOJ’s policy. Hur is probably right that there’d be no chance of convicting the old man. Ben would have been a good name. ;)

That Hur is a Trump appointee is just more proof that these federal cases are all Democrat controlled is a political lie. Also, Trump picked some good people during his Presidency, but ended up running the best off. I have no idea if he can find any good people should he win the upcoming election. I have serious doubts.
I think there are good people who would serve in a Trump Administration, but the headwinds in confirmation battles would be a strong deterrent, and if confirmed the ability to govern will be impeded at every turn.

No matter who wins, we will be on an accelerated path to more disfunction.

Well Joe probably actually cannot remember while Trump is just a liar. Strange how courtrooms cause instant amnesia.
At least Reagan said “ I have no recollection of that”
Squawk , nope, squawk no recollection.

DC’s been on auto pilot for a while. We should all be ashamed, in spite of ourselves.

Interesting. I think that’s about right and Biden is experiencing normal mental decline that comes with aging. Now they should do Trump. I think the same is true with Trump with the added mental disorders I’d guess that he has. Well, we know he’s a narcissist. I suspect other issues. The boys’ reading on him could be more interesting.

Interesting. I think that’s about right and Biden is experiencing normal mental decline that comes with aging. Now they should do Trump. I think the same is true with Trump with the added mental disorders I’d guess that he has. Well, we know he’s a narcissist. I suspect other issues. The boys’ reading on him could be more interesting.
This is so stupid. Comparing the deterioration of Trump and Biden is like comparing worsening joint pain to your cousin that spirals out from a drug problem. Respectively.

This pretend world where Trump and Biden are equally deteriorated is so god damn stupid it makes me want to slap whoever suggests as much.

This is so stupid. Comparing the deterioration of Trump and Biden is like comparing worsening joint pain to your cousin that spirals out from a drug problem. Respectively.

This pretend world where Trump and Biden are equally deteriorated is so god damn stupid it makes me want to slap whoever suggests as much.
You could try it. Biden is deteriorating physically more than Trump at the moment, no doubt he looks more frail, but both are showing similar deterioration mentally related to aging. I didn’t say it was equal, but both are declining. It will accelerate for both of them in the next 5 years.

You could try it. Biden is deteriorating physically more than Trump at the moment, no doubt he looks more frail, but both are showing similar deterioration mentally related to aging. It will accelerate for both of them in the next 5 years.

Biden should just do what Trump did and say all his gaffes are AI generated.

Reactions: cosmickid
Reactions: DANC
You could try it. Biden is deteriorating physically more than Trump at the moment, no doubt he looks more frail, but both are showing similar deterioration mentally related to aging. I didn’t say it was equal, but both are declining. It will accelerate for both of them in the next 5 years.
Trump is immune to stress. He might live forever.

Biden should just do what Trump did and say all his gaffes are AI generated.
Even the ones that were posted on you tube in videos before AI was a thing. Windmills killing Birds, George Washington storming the airports, wettest storm in terms of water...

And what's up with an adjudicated rapist complaining that Mexico is sending rapists like him? Too much competition?

Huge hypocrite. Just shut up. You can’t credibly criticize Biden for anything about this given your ridiculous and constantly changing defense of Trump. Tell us again how Trump magically declassified hundreds of classified documents with the wave of his magic ex-President wand. I also like the one where you claimed the classified documents were strongly protected and secure because of Trump’s Secret Service protection - except for all the documents in the open on a MAL stage and in a bathroom accessed by hundreds and hundreds of uncleared MAL guests. Hypocrite.

Jesus Christ, dbm, keep up with the real world. That's already known and was in the Hur report. You know nothing not pushed into your head by some Trumpster Twitter Twit and that's why nearly everything you think you know is false. The way these MAGA Republicans treat the Republican Director of the FBI is a disgrace as well. He wasn't squirming at all. You post Tweets from stupid Trumpster Twitter Twits.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, dbm, keep up with the real world. That's already known and was in the Hur report. You know nothing not pushed into your head by some Trumpster Twitter Twit and that's why nearly everything you think you know is false. The way these MAGA Republicans treat the Republican Director of the FBI is a disgrace as well. He wasn't squirming at all. You post Tweets from stupid Trumpster Twitter Twits.
So he didn't cooperate and turn the docs over right when discovered and kept them for years knowing he wasn't allowed to have them? Got it.

So he didn't cooperate and turn the docs over right when discovered and kept them for years knowing he wasn't allowed to have them? Got it.
You got nothing. Visit reality and read the report yourself, it's available online. Also, you remain a huge hypocrite on this issue. Incredibly huge.

You got nothing. Visit reality and read the report yourself, it's available online. Also, you remain a huge hypocrite on this issue. Incredibly huge.
You're the hypocrite. Everyone knows it. Full blown tds. Completely deranged.

Well Joe probably actually cannot remember while Trump is just a liar. Strange how courtrooms cause instant amnesia.
What makes you think Trump can remember anything? His word salad, mumbling, rants and gaffes get worse every time he speaks.

It's not simple hypocrisy.
It's mendacity.
Trump is known for his mendacity and his minions are known for their gullibility because they believe his lies are facts.

His minions have become deranged. That’s true TDS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT