ADVERTISEMENT

$4.69 A GALLON!!!! WTF!!!!!

So you disingenuously post an average for a completely different product that he uses. It's not a him problem, it's a you problem.
Who's forcing you to drive a luxury car? Or to buy coffee at Starbucks? And Lululemon outfits?

Don't you understand that these "poor man" arguments from you are absurd? Or is that the intent?
These became issues under Biden. Why are you bending yourself into a pretzel to excuse shit policies?

Joe is spot on.

These became issues under Biden. Why are you bending yourself into a pretzel to excuse shit policies?

Joe is spot on.
Like most of the guys on your team, Joe doesn't know his ass from his elbow. I've told you before but I'll say it again. The collective IQ of your team probably hovers around 200, and it's only that high because you account for close to half of it.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Who's forcing you to drive a luxury car? Or to buy coffee at Starbucks? And Lululemon outfits?

Don't you understand that these "poor man" arguments from you are absurd? Or is that the intent?
Biden has foisted these policies upon us. Yet you are blaming the consumer?

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
No. I'm blaming you for being disingenuous.
as joe rightly pointd out you are hte one being disingenous. premium gas this mornign $4.69. do you understand that? that that's what people pay if their car calls for it?

No. I'm blaming you for being disingenuous.
oh and bowl. never call yourself brighter than joe. joe is quirky, entertaining, clever, and posts interesting things to read. all evince intellect. you can't get crime data right. can't construe what you read as evidenced by bloodbath. your religion post mark called out with vpm was the height of idiocy and hypocrisy. beg brad to dumb shit down.
you lack the intellect to post with wit like joe. and in this very thread don't understand that i'm sharing a consumer price with you. again, don't overestimate yourself. you aren't very bright. in truth i've yet to see a single redeeming thing about you on this board.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
oh and bowl. never call yourself brighter than joe. joe is quirky, entertaining, clever, and posts interesting things to read. all evince intellect. you can't get crime data right. can't construe what you read as evidenced by bloodbath. your religion post mark called out with vpm was the height of idiocy and hypocrisy. beg brad to dumb shit down.
you lack the intellect to post with wit like joe. and in this very thread don't understand that i'm sharing a consumer price with you. again, don't overestimate yourself. you aren't very bright. in truth i've yet to see a single redeeming thing about you on this board.
I have no interest in another one of your pathetic meltdowns. I'm out.

Jesus God, man. What is your major malfunction?

it's incredible the lengths the lefties on this board will go to defend a shit president
I think they just want you to be less vague in your posting.

If your title had been "Premium gas $4.69 A GALLON!!!!! WTF!!!!!" they wouldn't have any room to complain.

As it was, there could be an implication, or at least a silence on to what kind of gas you're buying. For us plebes, $4.69 for regular unleaded would mean a lot more since I imagine most of us drive cars that take regular gas.

That's not blaming the consumer, that's just making sure we're all on the same page. For example, while I would know that $4.69 a gallon for regular is unusually high, I have no frame of reference for how that is for Premium.

It would be like me posting, "Flight to LA cost $1,000!!!! WTF!!!!" without mentioning that it was for first class and not the $300 economy ticket.

Living in Ohio?

I might agree actually.
Yeah, but we might actually get a Super Bowl trophy, provided Joe Burrow can stay healthy.

And the world will hail Joe, getting rid of Mahomes, his goofy bride and Kelce and that “singer.”

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yeah, but we might actually get a Super Bowl trophy, provided Joe Burrow can stay healthy.

And the world will hail Joe, getting rid of Mahomes, his goofy bride and Kelce and that “singer.”
If you can make this happen I will refrain from further Ohio abuse.

Also, Colts already have a trophy. Dusty, but still there.

I think they just want you to be less vague in your posting.

If your title had been "Premium gas $4.69 A GALLON!!!!! WTF!!!!!" they wouldn't have any room to complain.

As it was, there could be an implication, or at least a silence on to what kind of gas you're buying. For us plebes, $4.69 for regular unleaded would mean a lot more since I imagine most of us drive cars that take regular gas.

That's not blaming the consumer, that's just making sure we're all on the same page. For example, while I would know that $4.69 a gallon for regular is unusually high, I have no frame of reference for how that is for Premium.

It would be like me posting, "Flight to LA cost $1,000!!!! WTF!!!!" without mentioning that it was for first class and not the $300 economy ticket.
Where you finding $300 plane tickets? OH, 100LL plane gas is around $6+

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT