ADVERTISEMENT

+1 @ NW

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
Man, that last loss hurt. This game all of a sudden becomes very important. Don’t want to be on a two game slide going into the Izzone.

Good news is, we are much more talented than NW, and they have no true big. TJD needs to go for 25 and 10 tonight. He should dominate, no reason not to.

Tonight scares me, but still think we are gonna get this dub. All aboard!

We should win ... but if they limit TJD, others have to step up and we get little glimpses of that

TJD should be pretty fired up after taking a lot of heat nationally. There are always a lot of crimson clad fans there so let's goooooo.

Woodson wants to be competitive in the BIG10 and knows what an opportunity it was that was lost on Saturday. I expect he let the kids know that and expect to come fired up from the start tonight and don't see 2 losses in a row...does anybody remember the 10 game skid we had a couple of years ago? Not happening under Woodson

Hopefully we win a close one, Woody lights them up afterwards, and we go on to win the NT. A guy can dream.

Man, that last loss hurt. This game all of a sudden becomes very important. Don’t want to be on a two game slide going into the Izzone.

Good news is, we are much more talented than NW, and they have no true big. TJD needs to go for 25 and 10 tonight. He should dominate, no reason not to.

Prediction is banked and deposited. It really is a must win you do not want to go into Saturday coming off another loss. There is a much better chance we lose by 25 in the Izzone than there is we lose by 5.

I got my IU t shirt on so this fan has done his part. NW plays well at times. Hopefully tonight is not one of them.

Reactions: TomEric4756
I’m suddenly optimistic. Much more so than a few days ago so I’ll say IU by 10-15 tonight. Not sure they can matchup with our athleticism. We’re better at every position.

And our coach is way better than Collins.

I hope he does, I would love for him to go off and hit everything he shoots tonight.
I've been a little disappointed in Miller. I feel like other than XJ, he's the one guy who's shown some ability to get by his man and score, but I'd like to see him do it more often.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion

I take it you are not betting $$$ like you did the Puke game.

I never feel comfortable with IUBB.

NW: 68
IU: 64

The perennial February downward spiral begins to build steam.

Woodson wants to be competitive in the BIG10 and knows what an opportunity it was that was lost on Saturday. I expect he let the kids know that and expect to come fired up from the start tonight and don't see 2 losses in a row...does anybody remember the 10 game skid we had a couple of years ago? Not happening under Woodson
The question is does this "fired up" carry over into 2H. We have only played one complete game all season. Maybe tonight will make 2.

Reactions: TomEric4756
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT