ADVERTISEMENT

“F You Dickinson” - Purdue Students

I know exact who I am. It's a person who thinks it has no place in sports. Hard to call me a hypocrite when I'm as consistent as they come on that subject. Unless you weren't referring to me.
Nowhere here did I mention Gilligan.

Not me. One of the (few) advantages of being Pu is that not every little wart and fart is blasted in the local and national news.
Probably because they have to deal with Purdue Pharma getting bad rep and people thinking they are associated. And they run a clean athletic program, so nothing to hit the news. Didn't even mention one of the best university presidents in America running the school. Purdue works to keep it clean and do a good job doing so.

FYI, I'm not saying they are perfect. Just getting ahead of that since that is how you will read and interpret what I said because you like to do that to fit your narrative.

Lol no different than the “F You Haarms” chants they were so upset about a few years ago.

It’s college students having fun. Just pointing out their hypocrisy.
I would be disappointed if my college child joined those chants.
My personal opinion is it is hurtful, not funny, bush league, low rent. I wish we were above this behavior.
Just my opinion.

I never liked the "air ball" chant. Always wondered how many of you clowns could hit the rim from 3.

lol....that's been "reported" huh?

"if true" lol
There may have been some folks saying "flop you", but anyone who knows anything about college students knows the vast majority weren't saying that, including the poster you responded to, obviously!

Reactions: hatchetdad
There may have been some folks saying "flop you", but anyone who knows anything about college students knows the vast majority weren't saying that, including the poster you responded to, obviously!

"Smithers, they weren't booing...they were chanting "boo-urrns!"

I was at game and it was “flop you Dickinson”
So I went to your site to get input from others and there is an entire thread talking about the vulgar chants and trying desperately to frame IU as "worse" even creating some crap about Haass' sister that never happened. Our old pal Ordy/Birnk is in rare from trashing IU fans.

You can go correct all of them. Ok?

So I went to your site to get input from others and there is an entire thread talking about the vulgar chants and trying desperately to frame IU as "worse" even creating some crap about Haass' sister that never happened. Our old pal Ordy/Birnk is in rare from trashing IU fans.

You can go correct all of them. Ok?
I really don’t give a flop

CourtNOsense strikes out again.
This was covered many times before Sporto and you know it. Word and texts quickly got out pre game about the young lady's condition, and nothing was said about her. But you knew that.

You know, the young lady that so many IU fans raised money to help out with some of her needs.

Strike three...

This was covered many times before Sporto and you know it. Word and texts quickly got out pre game about the young lady's condition, and nothing was said about her. But you knew that.

You know, the young lady that so many IU fans raised money to help out with some of her needs.

Strike three...
So what you are saying is iu fans did no wrong and what Purdue fans are saying is they did no wrong? Sounds about right. How about everyone just clean their shit up and not be asses.

So what you are saying is iu fans did no wrong and what Purdue fans are saying is they did no wrong? Sounds about right. How about everyone just clean their shit up and not be asses.
No. what i said here is that both student sections have made some poor choices over the years (Haas' sister not being one of them) and the hypocrites need to stfu.

This thread can die now.

No. what i said here is that both student sections have made some poor choices over the years (Haas' sister not being one of them) and the hypocrites need to stfu.

This thread can die now.
Meh. We essentially said the same thing. But I agree it's a stupid thread and I also agree people need to quit acting like it doesn't happen on both sides and fishing to trash the other fan base or players without self reflection.

I'd say if Sasha flops twice in one game, sure. Both of Dickinson's flops were pretty pathetic though, it's not like he was taking a charge and falling down. He flopped get backed down, acted like he got hit in the chin when there was zero contact, and acting while on the floor. A strange flop where Gillis comes to double team him, barely bumps him and falls over.
Don't worry -- the refs will play back the video for 7-8 minutes to get to the bottom of it.

back-and-to-the-left-back-and-to-the-left-2710894.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT