ADVERTISEMENT

You can’t say that!

My fiancé just read your post. She’s chuckling at how pathetic you are in puffing your chest over a car.
My most? What’s that? If I’m not mistaken, you brought up my car, not me.

So, being torn from your family, chained, shipped across the Atlantic, auctioned off like livestock, whipped, raped, lynched, beaten, and forced to work for nothing but “feed” was kinda okay because they may have learned how to nail horseshoes on while they were “on the job” for those benevolent overseers?
There are now 7 pages to this thread, would you please point out anyone in those 7 pages arguing that slavery was OK because they learned a skill? I would like to set them straight.

Quote the offenders please.

The liberal freak out over the Florida high school history curriculum is a clear window into the racist soul of the left.

In summary . . .

The curriculum noted that upon emancipation, some slaves who learned a trade while a slave were able to use those skills as a free person for their benefit.

The left, led by Kamala Harris, immediately pounced and said that the Florida education officials were saying that slavery benefited some slaves. That notion is strictly forbidden. The Harris/Liberal freak out is by no means a mild disagreement. It is full-throated senseless shouting and screaming.

Some slaves learning skills in the trades while enslaved is objectively true. Using those skills after emancipation for personal benefit is also objectively true.

Yet, that can’t be said. Why?

The answer has been part of history since 1619. Black people are oppressed. They don‘t have skills. Thus liberals tell us that Tim Scott is an exception to the norm, that Clarence Thomas isn’t really black, that blacks can’t manage photo ID’s that blacks can’t do math, and that blacks can only achieve with AA or DEI.

During this curriculum debate I heard a black dude say that just because slavery makes white people uncomfortable is no reason to change teaching. . That was revealing. We must understand that slavery is not about slaves and slave owners. They both have been gone for well over 150 years. Teaching about slavery is really teaching about whites and blacks. That is current affairs. Blacks need to be taught that they are still victims of whites and whites must understand they are still part of a long-gone despised institution.

Skin color is indeed destiny.
With today's hyper-partisans the concept of two things being true does not and cannot exist. Their brains simply cannot go there.

This excludes them from being either moderate or objective.

Reactions: snarlcakes and DANC
So, being torn from your family, chained, shipped across the Atlantic, auctioned off like livestock, whipped, raped, lynched, beaten, and forced to work for nothing but “feed” was kinda okay because they may have learned how to nail horseshoes on while they were “on the job” for those benevolent overseers?

I’m sure those slaves would have loved to hear you whitesplaining that to them.

You’re fvcking INSANE!
Example 1

Reactions: DANC
My most? What’s that? If I’m not mistaken, you brought up my car, not me.
Turns out you’re a bigot too. I guess you were trying to make fun of me and my fiancé with the buggy comment. I’ve never been in an Amish buggy but I am proud of the Amish/Mennonite heritage in my family. I learned integrity, compassion for other human beings, hard work and many other great attributes from the Amish/Mennonites. Bigots like you have tried use my heritage to make fun of and demoralize me and many like me. It has never worked and it won’t work for you.

Be safe and enjoy showing off in your “hot”car today. BTW I am passing a buggy right now on my way to a client.

Turns out you’re a bigot too. I guess you were trying to make fun of me and my fiancé with the buggy comment. I’ve never been in an Amish buggy but I am proud of the Amish/Mennonite heritage in my family. I learned integrity, compassion for other human beings, hard work and many other great attributes from the Amish/Mennonites. Bigots like you have tried use my heritage to make fun of and demoralize me and many like me. It has never worked and it won’t work for you.

Be safe and enjoy showing off in your “hot”car today. BTW I am passing a buggy right now on my way to a client.
Dude...STOP texting and driving!

Examples of that classic Stoll compassion:

RFK Jr. v. Trump

Biden has competent staff? Mayorkas, Jean-Pierre (only qualification is first black gay woman as press secretary), Rachel Levine (only qualification is ugliest tranny ever) and the list goes on and on. The worst of all is Harris.

2nd Whistleblower

**** off. Watch the hearing.

2nd Whistleblower

Wtf are you talking about? It’s no mystery where the money went. Up his nose and up the pussies and mouths of his whores.

2nd Whistleblower

So the Big Guy acknowledged his 7th grandchild. To bad for the child, she won’t get that Biden name. So now that they’ve recognized the kid, will there be another LLC to feed her share of all that foreign money?

Tim Scott

So I post something else to talk about and you’re an asshole.

RFK Jr. v. Trump

Biden has competent staff? Mayorkas, Jean-Pierre (only qualification is first black gay woman as press secretary), Rachel Levine (only qualification is ugliest tranny ever) and the list goes on and on. The worst of all is Harris.

2nd Whistleblower

2nd Whistleblower

Wtf are you talking about? It’s no mystery where the money went. Up his nose and up the pussies and mouths of his whores.

2nd Whistleblower

So the Big Guy acknowledged his 7th grandchild. To bad for the child, she won’t get that Biden name. So now that they’ve recognized the kid, will there be another LLC to feed her share of all that foreign money?

Tim Scott

Hahaha I like reading them one after another like that. There was a brilliant scene in better call Saul where jimmy was taking appointed cases so he was in front of the same judge with client after client right in a row and the vantage point was that of the judge looking down at him listening to case after case. It was so funny and well done

Hahaha I like reading them one after another like that. There was a brilliant scene in better call Saul where jimmy was taking appointed cases so he was in front of the same judge with client after client right in a row and the vantage point was that of the judge looking down at him listening to case after case. It was so funny and well done
In this case, it just makes Stoll look like an ass. I love how he attacked Biden for not acknowledging his grandkid, and then attacked him for doing so. Hilarious!

Reactions: MrBing

RFK Jr. v. Trump

2nd Whistleblower

2nd Whistleblower

2nd Whistleblower

Tim Scott

You can have compassion and call someone an asshole. Lol. No problem telling someone to fck off either.

Btw nice research job. Did you do it on your desktop or Iphone?

• Haha
In this case, it just makes Stoll look like an ass. I love how he attacked Biden for not acknowledging his grandkid, and then attacked him for doing so. Hilarious!
Both can be true Mr Greatest Of All Time. Greatest moniker of all time.

Edit: yes I can be an asshole

I don't know - I'm asking you. You seem to know what was taught at Trump U - how do you know what was taught if you weren't involved?
Is this a serious post? Trump U was not an actual curriculum or set of classes. Rather it was a mail order and online scam where people paid huge amounts of Money for videos,audio tapes, courses etc which were advertised to make people rich at Real Estate Investing.

It started out innocently enough in 2005 with Trump claiming he was doing it to help people out and to build a legacy for himself as an "educator". But if you've ever attended a real estate seminar, you know that it's mostly a cash grab. You are invited and attend for free, and then the "instructor" spends most of the time trying to convince you of the necessity to purchase all of the expensive "educational materials" that are avialable for purchase. After his initial launch in 2005, Trump needed more $$ and decided to join in the grift. And as always, Trump had to do it "better" than anyone else...

Trump eventually agreed to settle for $25 Million to anyone who attended in 2007,8,9 and 10. That's because from 2007 on Trump U began to focus exclusively on the in person seminars and dropped any pretense of actual "real estate "courses".

The big draw of course was Trump's name,and many people likely assumed Trump would appear in person at the seminars. But no it was basically just a lecture and hawking a series of "Trump elite pakages" which sold from around $10,000 for the Bronze to about 35,000 for the Gold. A common feature was right before the intermission/lunch break the instructor would suggest for attendees to use the time to raise the expense limits on their credit cards so they wouldn't be left out when the time came to purchase all of the necessary tools they'd need for success...

• Haha
Is this a serious post? Trump U was not an actual curriculum or set of classes. Rather it was a mail order and online scam where people paid huge amounts of Money for videos,audio tapes, courses etc which were advertised to make people rich at Real Estate Investing.

It started out innocently enough in 2005 with Trump claiming he was doing it to help people out and to build a legacy for himself as an "educator". But if you've ever attended a real estate seminar, you know that it's mostly a cash grab. You are invited and attend for free, and then the "instructor" spends most of the time trying to convince you of the necessity to purchase all of the expensive "educational materials" that are avialable for purchase. After his initial launch in 2005, Trump needed more $$ and decided to join in the grift. And as always, Trump had to do it "better" than anyone else...

Trump eventually agreed to settle for $25 Million to anyone who attended in 2007,8,9 and 10. That's because from 2007 on Trump U began to focus exclusively on the in person seminars and dropped any pretense of actual "real estate "courses".

The big draw of course was Trump's name,and many people likely assumed Trump would appear in person at the seminars. But no it was basically just a lecture and hawking a series of "Trump elite pakages" which sold from around $10,000 for the Bronze to about 35,000 for the Gold. A common feature was right before the intermission/lunch break the instructor would suggest for attendees to use the time to raise the expense limits on their credit cards so they wouldn't be left out when the time came to purchase all of the necessary tools they'd need for success...
No, Cosmic. It's called humor. Try it sometime.

RFK Jr. v. Trump

2nd Whistleblower

2nd Whistleblower

2nd Whistleblower

Tim Scott

Imagine if you used the time it took you to gather all those posts and actually put it to something useful. You might actually be productive!

You can have compassion and call someone an asshole. Lol. No problem telling someone to fck off either.

Btw nice research job. Did you do it on your desktop or Iphone?
Imagine how pathetic a life he must lead to take the time to put that together. smh

Of course, Goat can only aspire to such fruitless bullshit.

Joe knows cars. Nothing wrong with that. He's not ate up on what he drives.

I doubt Hoops knows how to check his oil.
Could you imagine me and you and joe and cray riding the backroads of indiana. out on a pick. the windows down in joe's rat rod. cray wanting us to swing by an auction house so he can meet a guy who owes him and is late. that's MAGA!!!

Could you imagine me and you and joe and cray riding the backroads of indiana. out on a pick. the windows down in joe's rat rod. cray wanting us to swing by an auction house so he can meet a guy who owes him and is late. that's MAGA!!!
Sounds like a typical Saturday night in my little town. We always had to stop and drink our cherry vodka out in the cornfield so no one would see us.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
No, Cosmic. It's called humor. Try it sometime.
Can you honestly imagine Cosmic telling a joke. Really?
It'd be 14 chapters long, have attachments with drawings to explain why it was funny, and then blame Trump for no crowd applause.

• Love
Imagine if you used the time it took you to gather all those posts and actually put it to something useful. You might actually be productive!
I usually have five minutes to spare. You’d be amazed at what you can do with a search function and copy/paste

DeSantis is giving a master class on how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
His wife fancies herself a national political strategist on par with Ed Rollins or Jim Carville. She’s not. She thinks her neighborhood in Florida is a national bellwether. It’s not. They screwed up right at a critical time. DeSantis can still recover, but he’s not good at the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT