ADVERTISEMENT

What’s wrong with people?

I sympathize with the kid. But why wear that shirt to school?

I also wonder: if he wore a shirt that said "Black people are stupid" or "Whiteness=Evil" would you respond the same way? I think most of us would want to ban those shirts, even if both would be protected by the First Amendment outside of school. So what's the difference? Your own view of the veracity of the slogan?

I sympathize with the kid. But why wear that shirt to school?

I also wonder: if he wore a shirt that said "Black people are stupid" or "Whiteness=Evil" would you respond the same way? I think most of us would want to ban those shirts, even if both would be protected by the First Amendment outside of school. So what's the difference? Your own view of the veracity of the slogan?
There are only 2 genders. That’s a scientific fact. The others are opinions that almost everyone disagrees with. Don’t get your point.

She's a nut
I'm so conflicted on this but these two parents baffle me. It's just not the route I would have taken. Maybe b/c I never had to. But...I just don't know that my reaction would have been to consider my 18 month had any idea what gender even meant.

I'm not sure what to do with the kids. The second mom (both actually) make me feel as though they made the decision for their child, as they would with any other decision. But these decisions......I need to hear more from doctors and medical professionals that delaying puberty isn't a huge concern, that the puberty blockers themselves aren't harmful longer term. That the emotinoal toll on these kids from the ages of 7-13 is being addressed appropriately and that, quick frankly, the emotion and psychological needs of the parents are as well.

And most importantly that the long term emotional damage isn't just made worse by treating the gender dysphoria through transition.

I'm a turnip.

I'm so conflicted on this but these two parents baffle me. It's just not the route I would have taken. Maybe b/c I never had to. But...I just don't know that my reaction would have been to consider my 18 month had any idea what gender even meant.

I'm not sure what to do with the kids. The second mom (both actually) make me feel as though they made the decision for their child, as they would with any other decision. But these decisions......I need to hear more from doctors and medical professionals that delaying puberty isn't a huge concern, that the puberty blockers themselves aren't harmful longer term. That the emotinoal toll on these kids from the ages of 7-13 is being addressed appropriately and that, quick frankly, the emotion and psychological needs of the parents are as well.

And most importantly that the long term emotional damage isn't just made worse by treating the gender dysphoria through transition.

I'm a turnip.

When my 22 year old was 5, she thought she was a horse for 6 months.

She did the noises and everything.

I'm all for choice, but when they know what they are doing.

Is she Jewish?
She has campaigned for Trump, been introduced at rallies, etc.

Hey, I was told that some random Seattle nudist wagging his nuts in public at a Pride parade stands for all Democrats. Roseanne Barr comes a lot closer to standing for all Trumpturds.

Last edited:
Latest vid. Still feel sorry for the kid. Never had a chance. Listening to Dad here I'll wager 50/50 he "Kaitlyn Jenner's" when the kiddo moves to California.

That said, as long as he's not taking a girl's spot on a team...whatever. Abortion, Covid shots, "trans care"...if shitlibs want to abort/guinea pig/neuter their kids, who am I to object?

I must have missed your answer.
To be fair, not all Catholics or Jews count the same. When a secular Jew or Catholic for instance tries to hide behind their religion it is disgusting.

Look at the the BDS supporting, anti-Zionist shills like Bernie Sanders or John Stewart (Liebowitz). They may have eaten at a Jewish deli a few times, been raised by Jewish parent, but they are in no way Jewish.

Same when you have a Catholic president pushing broad abortion access. They are in no way Catholic.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
To be fair, not all Catholics or Jews count the same. When a secular Jew or Catholic for instance tries to hide behind their religion it is disgusting.

Look at the the BDS supporting, anti-Zionist shills like Bernie Sanders or John Stewart (Liebowitz). They may have eaten at a Jewish deli a few times, been raised by Jewish parent, but they are in no way Jewish.

Same when you have a Catholic president pushing broad abortion access. They are in no way Catholic.
Didn't realize Francis appointed you Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.

Reactions: outside shooter
Kinda scary that this type of "medical procedure" is protected like this. I'm sure the dad is just some bayou redneck who doesn't know what's best for his kid...

We had this exact same discussion about gays twenty years ago.

No matter how personally disgusting or repugnant or bizarre we might all find this to be, it appears to be a real thing, not some vast conspiracy to pervert a generation of children and subvert Western civilization.
Wait until gays realize trans are rejecting them saying they can't love anyone that is the same sex so they must transition into another sex.

No matter how personally disgusting or repugnant or bizarre we might all find this to be, it appears to be a real thing, not some vast conspiracy to pervert a generation of children and subvert Western civilization.
Depends what you mean by “it” in “it appears.” Gender dysphoria has been known for a long time and is in the Diagnostic Statistical Manual for mental health. It’s very real.

But “it” to most of us is the wanton and reckless promotion of transitioning to kids and other people that otherwise don’t “fit in”. That is also very real and is very very wrong.

Lawsuits will be piling in years from now.

I see your point but these two things are not equivalent.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT