ADVERTISEMENT

What’s wrong with people?

Please tell me this isn’t real? The parents are insane and extremely dumb. The poor child never had a chance.

I’m not listening , but many if not most children exhibit very early signs. Not saying that puberty blockers should be given to very young children, but what makes you think the parents are the ones encouraging this? The strange fascination with a very small percentage of the population by the right is very curious.

My friend teaches at an Indy school and has had several trans kids who knew at a very early age. Wouldn’t be surprised if this child goes there. The kids don’t treat them any differently.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
My friend teaches at an Indy school and has had several trans kids who knew at a very early age. Wouldn’t be surprised if this child goes there. The kids don’t treat them any differently.

Pretty sure this family is in Bloomington.

Reactions: vesuvius13
So this is attention seeking on the parents' part? The child's behaviors have nothing to do with it?
How could a 3 year old (if this is real) have anything to do with it? This is all the parents. And the main reason to do something like that is to get attention for the parent. Like a Trans Maunchausen By Proxy Syndrome.

How could a 3 year old (if this is real) have anything to do with it? This is all the parents. And the main reason to do something like that is to get attention for the parent. Like a Trans Maunchausen By Proxy Syndrome.

I wondered how long it would take for someone to go there.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I’m not listening , but many if not most children exhibit very early signs. Not saying that puberty blockers should be given to very young children, but what makes you think the parents are the ones encouraging this? The strange fascination with a very small percentage of the population by the right is very curious.
You all will literally convince yourselves that anything is ok as long as it has the right sob story attached to it. Anything.

You all will literally convince yourselves that anything is ok as long as it has the right sob story attached to it. Anything.
Why can’t these kids dress anyway they want. Wax their hair. Whatever. If you’re a boy wear dresses. Carry a purse. Why do they need the blockers or med intervention while minors. Makes no sense. Get them in counseling if a dress and lipstick arekt enough

Why can’t these kids dress anyway they want. Wax their hair. Whatever. If you’re a boy wear dresses. Carry a purse. Why do they need the blockers or med intervention while minors. Makes no sense. Get them in counseling if a dress and lipstick arekt enough
Ironic that people that think gender is fluid need to physically transform to fit a gender type. Insanity. 🤣🤣

You people are sick. I’m talking mentally unfit to deal with kids.

We had this exact same discussion about gays twenty years ago.

No matter how personally disgusting or repugnant or bizarre we might all find this to be, it appears to be a real thing, not some vast conspiracy to pervert a generation of children and subvert Western civilization.

No matter how personally disgusting or repugnant or bizarre we might all find this to be, it appears to be a real thing, not some vast conspiracy to pervert a generation of children and subvert Western civilization.
At what point were we castrating gay children and pumping them full of drugs?

That’s bullshit Mark, unless you were talking about 3 year old gay kids. That conversation was about consenting adults.

This kid can’t tie his own f*****g shoes and he knows he’s trans?

Bullshit.

It’s nowhere NEAR the same thing and you know it.

No we did not. These are children & this argument has nothing in common with the plight of the gays. What a dumb f***king comparison.

It was a 3 year old. 3 year olds wear what you put them in. If a three year old was "trans" it is because the two degenerate parents wearing their "trans rights" bull shit put the thought in the child's head. A 3 year old is very impressionable and is going to sponge up what the people around him or her are spoon feeding them.

What these nutjobs did was and is child abuse.

It was a 3 year old. 3 year olds wear what you put them in. If a three year old was "trans" it is because the two degenerate parents wearing their "trans rights" bull shit put the thought in the child's head. A 3 year old is very impressionable and is going to sponge up what the people around him or her are spoon feeding them.

They've been at it for 6 years then, since the child is now 9yo. How long has this been going on, anyway?

The behavior of these folks isn’t all that dissimilar from ped0s.

They've been at it for 6 years then, since the child is now 9yo. How long has this been going on, anyway?
For them, six years. If you mean for the trans stuff to really hit the mainstream, I think it has been a build up.

You aren't going to like my characterization particularly with what you posted above, but Progressives always need the next thing to fight. The whole "gay" battle was basically won. They got marriage and that stuff is everywhere and nobody can say boo about gay people anymore. So they had to find the next fight. Well that would be the T and the Q part. So now we have an explosion of that.

I also firmly believe that there is a subset of white progressives who love the idea of hitching onto that whole LGBTQ wagon because it is the current trump card in the intersectional grievance Olympics that drives the most hard-core progressives. White people are out of that process UNLESS....unless they can hop on the queer train.

Lefties are ****ing up their kids. All of our kids are struggling with the new paradigm but nothing like liberal ones. There is a race to be messed up. It is like a badge of Tik Tok honor to have some messed up, depressive, weirdo shit going on in their lives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT