ADVERTISEMENT

Barr - Biden unfit for president

I love how the threat people are in academia. I love this re trump and the fed gov. The fed gov is a massive jobs program and needs restructuring. It’s failures are evident from agencies like nih and cdc during Covid, it’s growth has led to inertia, to stats brad has posted with the waste of entitlement programs and outcomes and the poor . These entrenched lifers have few new ideas. Funding 101 never solve anything and always ask for more to justify your programs

We desperately need a trump who isn’t trump. Trump is an old blowhard without the skill set necessary to implement meaningful change. DeSantis could. Or someone like him. Young. Energetic. Smart.

Our country is changing. Gov needs to be looked at. You can’t tax people to death and not produce. What Biden is proposing would have some people paying well over 50 percent to govs with poor outcomes. He wants to create the largest social safety net with cradle to grave benefits that as posted doesn’t work. So we work our asses off to pay for it?

What I still like is sope’s idea to break up the fed gov. Shrink it in size. And create more regional govs that are more tuned in and more responsive.

Trump raises a lot of good stuff. From why are we always footing the bill to the system to why do we just automatically cut checks to WHO when they drop the ball. He’s a business guy and you ask those questions. Again he’s just incapable of being the steward we need. He’s a narcissistic child

Last edited:
Don’t let up coach. Just keep educating these poor souls. Deep down most of them are beautiful people and eventually they’ll see the light. Just yesterday, GOAT, sent me a direct message asking the date of our next Dream Team meeting.
If goats coming, I can’t. I kept goat busy one night while Cray plowed his woman and he’s never forgotten it. He’s still super salty about it.

Trump was one toady VP away from kicking the election to the House and seizing power. I'm not going to underestimate what he and his gang might do in the future.
Spot on.

Namby-pamby Pence finally grew a pair on 1.20.21. If he had yielded to Trump's intense pressure to delay the vote and certification, and if the certification hadn't taken place that night, the door would have opened to "we're sending it back to Wisconsin," "we're sending it back to Arizona," etc., and all bets were off. Everything could and probably would have quickly unraveled.

Trump was one toady VP away from kicking the election to the House and seizing power. I'm not going to underestimate what he and his gang might do in the future.
I am listening to Liz Cheany’s book. She has all the receipts, recordings, etc. It was even worse than we thought. These people all knew what they were doing . I don’t want to hear anything about Biden and the constitution. Every single Republican who objected on Jan. 6 knew they had zero right to do so. What they did was despicable and they laughed at the morons who believed them. And still do…

I am listening to Liz Cheany’s book. She has all the receipts, recordings, etc. It was even worse than we thought. These people all knew what they were doing . I don’t want to hear anything about Biden and the constitution. Every single Republican who objected on Jan. 6 knew they had zero right to do so. What they did was despicable and they laughed at the morons who believed them. And still do…
Trump knew he didn't have a case and still tried to overturn the election. If the Rs ran just about anybody else they'd have a shot at my vote. DJT shouldn't even be allowed on federal property unless he's on trial.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I see.

So the way to respond to people who violate the Constitution is to . . . violate the Constitution.

Makes sense.

And yet Biden hasn't violated the constitution. Trumpers are just desperate for a yabbut
Why do you post? Can you just go away? Biden has violated the constitution on numerous occasions. Knowingly. For political gain. There will never be a thread you add anything of value. Because you don’t know anything. With every new post I wonder how someone can be so stupid yet have the temerity to post on a political board

Trump knew he didn't have a case and still tried to overturn the election. If the Rs ran just about anybody else they'd have a shot at my vote. DJT shouldn't even be allowed on federal property unless he's on trial.
Not only Trump knew it, nearly all the Republicans knew it. They also were in favor of impeachment after Jan. 6, then suddenly changed their minds, some after getting threats to their families.

I see.

So the way to respond to people who violate the Constitution is to . . . violate the Constitution.

Makes sense.
Nope, I didn’t say anything about doing it. I said the Republicans should stop whining about it , especially considering it’s not happening.

No it’s not. You rely on a philosophy, similar philosophy to Tucker Carlson.

“You know the truth, everyone else is having the wool pulled over their eyes.”

If you you find yourself in such a place you
are 100% being sold a bill of goods.

Truth is stranger than fiction. But you prefer fiction.
You being so smart and all...
What did President Trump do that day?

What could he achieve with 100+- undercover feds and DC Police instigating attacks on various targets?

You being so smart and all...
What did President Trump do that day?

What could he achieve with 100+- undercover feds and DC Police instigating attacks on various targets?
The # of Feds in the crowd is irrelevant.

Trump should have come out immediately when the Capitol was breached and forcefully condemned the nonsense.

He sat on his ass. That’s not forgivable.

Go take a long walk off a short pier. You’ve come around recently parroting right wing tripe.

Good for you.

I also believe in the right wing tripe. I have no patience for people like you incapable of nuance. Your posts on this board are largely unintelligent.
I don't care what you believe at all. If you were INFORMED you would know Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger told the public during the weaponization of the Federal Government hearings that the CIA and FBI ran interference on Twitter. Trump tweeted and it was erased. Wake up! So before you speak nonsense again you better realize it was the 3 letter agencies making the moves. And when Taibbi testified the IRS showed up at his house to intimidate him. That's Nazi gestapo tactics! FFS do you not realize that every G*d D*mned thing they say Trump is gonna do is being done under this admin. What more PROOF do you want. These reporters are liberals and knew this was messed up. WAKE U

Read the twitter Files by Matt Taibbi and this is from Shellenburger

“I think that’s absolutely correct,” Shellenberger said. “What we’ve seen here is the federal government putting extraordinary amounts of pressure on both Twitter and Facebook.”

Shellenburger further testified that his team found evidence of government contractors “demanding” social media companies take down “accurate information” to “advance a narrative.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I don't care what you believe at all. If you were INFORMED you would know Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger told the public during the weaponization of the Federal Government hearings that the CIA and FBI ran interference on Twitter. Trump tweeted and it was erased. Wake up! So before you speak nonsense again you better realize it was the 3 letter agencies making the moves. And when Taibbi testified the IRS showed up at his house to intimidate him. That's Nazi gestapo tactics! FFS do you not realize that every G*d D*mned thing they say Trump is gonna do is being done under this admin. What more PROOF do you want. These reporters are liberals and knew this was messed up. WAKE U

Read the twitter Files by Matt Taibbi and this is from Shellenburger

“I think that’s absolutely correct,” Shellenberger said. “What we’ve seen here is the federal government putting extraordinary amounts of pressure on both Twitter and Facebook.”

Shellenburger further testified that his team found evidence of government contractors “demanding” social media companies take down “accurate information” to “advance a narrative.”
You’re totally nuts.

You’re totally nuts.
at least I've got a pair between my legs. Yours run rampant in your head. I know it's tough when you get slapped in the face with facts buy you act like half tge people on here when it comes to this stuff. So if you can't handle shelleberger and Taibbi, two liberals who got called out then tuff crap. It's well known two tweets were deleted. And it's also well known the Cia and fbi were in twitter constantly and put ungodly amounts of pressure and even threatened them. Youre so freakin narcissistic you can't handle when your flat out wrong and will continue defending yourself when you are. You're not worth anyone's time and are prolly hicks Lil bro.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
at least I've got a pair between my legs. Yours run rampant in your head. I know it's tough when you get slapped in the face with facts buy you act like half tge people on here when it comes to this stuff. So if you can't handle shelleberger and Taibbi, two liberals who got called out then tuff crap. It's well known two tweets were deleted. And it's also well known the Cia and fbi were in twitter constantly and put ungodly amounts of pressure and even threatened them. Youre so freakin narcissistic you can't handle when your flat out wrong and will continue defending yourself when you are. You're not worth anyone's time and are prolly hicks Lil bro.
You make me sad with your ignorance and stupidity. Your TDS is real.

I don't care what you believe at all. If you were INFORMED you would know Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger told the public during the weaponization of the Federal Government hearings that the CIA and FBI ran interference on Twitter. What the hell is wrong with you? Trump tweeted and it was erased. Wake up! So before you speak nonsense again you better realize it was the 3 letter agencies making the moves. And when Taibbi testified the IRS showed up at his house to intimidate him. That's Nazi gestapo tactics! FFS do you not realize that every G*d D*mned thing they say Trump is gonna do is being done under this admin. What more PROOF do you want. These reporters are liberals and knew this was messed up. WAKE UP!
I like Shellenberger and Taibbi.

What does any of that have to do with 1/6?

Reactions: UncleMark
Your definition of Republicans, the bought and paid for uniparty morons. Nope I'm not one of those.
Using the new word "uniparty" is a certain tell that the person is MAGA without an original thought in his/her head. They only repeat Trump and Trumpster stupidity. MTG uses it a lot and although she is among the dumbest people ever elected to the House she's a MAGA leader.

Using the new word "uniparty" is a certain tell that the person is MAGA without an original thought in his/her head. They only repeat Trump and Trumpster stupidity. MTG uses it a lot and although she is among the dumbest people ever elected to the House she's a MAGA leader.
Uniparty in real. Our politics for most of my life has been vigorous debate within a very narrow window. It gives the perception of major policy differences, but in reality the overton window of debate was quite small.

Should we surge troops to Afghanistan and Iraq, or just Afghanistan? Or maintain troop levels? No one ever says let's get out of these places entirely.

Should DoEd promote school choice or not? No one asks if we should axe the DoEd.

Neither party ever seemed to have much willingness to take a massive hatchet to administrative agency headcount. Neither ever seemed concerned about corporate capture of regulatory agencies. Neither ever seemed willing to reevaluate our expectations of our foreign military alliance partners.

It's the Republican's fault mostly. Since FDR they have offered little resistance to ballooning executive branch power. The R's were quite content, if not exuberant, to acquiesce more power to DoD, CIA, FBI, NSA. As a compromise Dems get to balloon their pet agencies.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Uniparty in real. Our politics for most of my life has been vigorous debate within a very narrow window. It gives the perception of major policy differences, but in reality the overton window of debate was quite small.

Should we surge troops to Afghanistan and Iraq, or just Afghanistan? Or maintain troop levels? No one ever says let's get out of these places entirely.

Should DoEd promote school choice or not? No one asks if we should axe the DoEd.

Neither party ever seemed to have much willingness to take a massive hatchet to administrative agency headcount. Neither ever seemed concerned about corporate capture of regulatory agencies. Neither ever seemed willing to reevaluate our expectations of our foreign military alliance partners.

It's the Republican's fault mostly. Since FDR they have offered little resistance to ballooning executive branch power. The R's were quite content, if not exuberant, to acquiesce more power to DoD, CIA, FBI, NSA. As a compromise Dems get to balloon their pet agencies.
Not sure how you operate a 300+ million person democracy by debating every single issue, at all ends of the spectrum, all the time, within the political process. I think you need to have broad agreement on fundamental issues to even have an operating nation like ours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT