ADVERTISEMENT

What’s wrong with people?

Gotta be fake.
That’s Michael Phelps in a wig.

Of course it’s fake. 😂

thats-the-joke-ranier-wolfcastle.gif

Last edited:
And that was a dude trolling, in Canada.

I will say that after bitching about women's sports and title 9 back in the day (they don't make any money! No one gives a rats ass about women's sports! The WNBA, lmfao!!!) conservatives are defending them to the death now.

Funny thing is most people, even libs, don't disagree but feel it should be policed by the sport, not codified in the legislative branches.

You guys are waaaay too easy to tilt and fall for scams.
Got it. When Trump or conservatives make outrageous comments to get a reaction, they're 100% serious.

When libs do it, they're just trolling.

Cray literally in this thread were two examples that led the standard mean spirited rhetoric.....and both were incorrect.

You got all worked up over bullshit. Which is happening at a higher frequency because the right is soooo amped up for something the majority of them have never experienced.

Instead of going 'aw shit yeah I reacted to some bullshit, my bad' you just f it I'm plowing ahead spewing your venom.

Seriously read you and your friends posts sometime on this topic. Pay attention to the tone. It's ugly. Really ugly. Like scary ugly. There's a real hate brewing there.

This is a recent thing also. I don't remember the invective language at this level even five years ago.

I do know that Rufo, after finding success with CRT, moved on to pushing trans hate narratives so yeah, I think there is a direct opportunistic intent to play off the fire hot hatred for a group you know probably isn't going to fight back with violence, one who I never ever really considered or bothered with before but now because of you guys losing your shit and getting ugly mean about I've been forced to learn and defend these mean spirited attacks.

And f off on this 'the country is going to hell' bs. You sound like my Papa Trent who was a bible thumper and aggressively kept telling me that the rapture was coming soon in his lifetime to separate the sinners from the saints. Aids was sent by God as a sign and to get rid of the queers as the country has been taken over by Godless, evil spirits and is crumbling away in its decadence.

That was mid 80's.

He died in the mid 90's.

I guess he was wrong about the rapture wasn't he and about the country going to hell.

Too bad, he could have maybe enjoyed his life more instead of falling for bullshit.
Sounds like someone is getting really all worked up by 'Papa Trent'.

Sorry about your bad childhood experience. Time to grow up.

Reactions: ulrey
There is money thrown at both sides by Corporate America to get what they want. I don't think anyone would argue that point with you. I think where you go over the line is in thinking that economics does or should color every decision that is made.

well, the corporations, all corporate media, and the billionaires, who own both parties certainly think they should, which is why they bought them in the first place..

really dude, if it's an economic issue, then obviously economics should color the decision.

YA THINK????????????????

where both parties, with the Pubs far more than Dems, sucker the working class every election, is getting them to vote social issues, while assuring them that doing what's best for the rich all the time is in the best interests of the working class.

and the working class idiocracy just never figures it out.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iu

well, the corporations, all corporate media, and the billionaires, who own both parties certainly think they should, which is why they bought them in the first place..

really dude, if it's an economic issue, then obviously economics should color the decision.

YA THINK????????????????

where both parties, with the Pubs far more than Dems, sucker the working class every election, is getting them to vote social issues, while assuring them that doing what's best for the rich all the time is in the best interests of the working class.

and the working class idiocracy just never figures it out.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iu

R.31ae41b31634e6ad98dd6968e286e464

Seriously read you and your friends posts sometime on this topic. Pay attention to the tone. It's ugly. Really ugly. Like scary ugly. There's a real hate brewing there.

This is a recent thing also. I don't remember the invective language at this level even five years ago.

Go back a little further. We saw the exact same thing with regards to gays.

Go back a little further. We saw the exact same thing with regards to gays.
You keep trying to equate the two and they're not. Even gays don't like the LGBTQZYZLSMVT crap.

You keep trying to equate the two and they're not. Even gays don't like the LGBTQZYZLSMVT crap.

So this flew under the radar, guy (girl) TRANS was let out, released after threatening with a weapon, and committed murder. Then in the article I read this..

Last week, a transgender person planned mass shootings at several schools but police stopped him before it happened.

• Angry
Reactions: DANC
So this flew under the radar, guy (girl) TRANS was let out, released after threatening with a weapon, and committed murder. Then in the article I read this..

Last week, a transgender person planned mass shootings at several schools but police stopped him before it happened.

The mass shooting identifies as a wedding celebration. Please report for re-education.

What happens when a respected MIT philosopher writes an article arguing that a woman is an adult human female?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
What happens when a respected MIT philosopher writes an article arguing that a woman is an adult human female?

Do we really need all of this? A male is born with a Penis and a female with a Vagina. I always found it funny, 20 yrs ago when penis and vagina made people uncomfortable and I pushed using the wordage.

Why are we spending money studying this? Not just here but in general?

If I were to stand back in real time and tell you that the United States is having a great upheavel over people trying to say they are not the sex they are born as.

I have never seen this before and thought it was interesting.

Before anyone shits on it, it was written by Daniel Patrick Moynihan a former Democrat senator from New York.

DEFINING DEVIANCY Do ,l - U.S. https://nation.time.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2012/03/defining-deviancy-down-amereducator.pdf

Basically says society has a consistent level of deviancy it can manage and in order to keep the level manageable it has to redefine societal norms and what is considered deviant. Also mentions de-institutionalization of mental health began in 1961 under Kennedy and the government didn't meet community mental health facility goals.

@DANC editing again because of insufficient privileges for some reason. It was written in 1993 and if you read the essay its promotes two parent traditional families. You would think a Christian minster wrote it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I have never seen this before and thought it was interesting.

Before anyone shits on it, it was written by Daniel Patrick Moynihan a former Democrat senator from New York.

DEFINING DEVIANCY Do ,l - U.S. https://nation.time.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2012/03/defining-deviancy-down-amereducator.pdf

Basically says society has a consistent level of deviancy it can manage and in order to keep the level manageable it has to redefine societal norms and what is considered deviant. Also mentions de-institutionalization of mental health began in 1961 under Kennedy and the government didn't meet community mental health facility goals.
Typical New York thinking

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
You are a reality savant.

The one on the left though.....that's a sweet spot.

Also, is she Millie Bobbie Brown's older, pissed off sister?
I’ve run into Andy cohen at Starbucks twice. If it happens again I’m going to corner him

• Love
Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT