ADVERTISEMENT

So now what for Comer,Jordan and the others?

You keep talking about discovery. Is there a trial going on I hadn't heard about?
Depends on what they find and if they need to refer. Under oath. With a court reporter. Conducted by committee lawyers. Rules aren’t the same, defenses aren’t the same, objectives are for the most part same as a judicial depo

Reactions: DANC
Depends on what they find and if they need to refer. Under oath. With a court reporter. Conducted by committee lawyers. Rules aren’t the same, defenses aren’t the same, objectives are for the most part same as a judicial depo

IANAL of course, but I thought discovery was essentially the prosecution or plaintiff handing over the evidence to the defense. So shouldn't Comer be handing everything over to Hunter?

IANAL of course, but I thought discovery was essentially the prosecution or plaintiff handing over the evidence to the defense. So shouldn't Comer be handing everything over to Hunter?
you probably know as much i as i do about congressional depos. i read a bit about them during jan 6. this is basically the same shit. a tool to find facts. it's not like judicial pretrial discovery in crim/civil matters, but it is in the sense that they will require biden to bring docs, ask questions about them to ascertain facts under oath, and then do more investigating.

you probably know as much i as i do about congressional depos. i read a bit about them during jan 6. this is basically the same shit. a tool to find facts. it's not like judicial pretrial discovery in crim/civil matters, but it is in the sense that they will require biden to bring docs, ask questions about them to ascertain facts under oath, and then do more investigating.

That would be simply subpoenaing witnesses, not discovery.

If I'm Hunter I tell them to fvck off (@stollcpa). If they want to prosecute me for contempt, feel free to turn it over to the DoJ.

That would be simply subpoenaing witnesses, not discovery.

If I'm Hunter I tell them to fvck off (@stollcpa). If they want to prosecute me for contempt, feel free to turn it over to the DoJ.
No it’s to appear for a deposition. Depos are discovery in civ and crim lit. So here you are getting into semantics a bit. If he failed to appear he could be held in criminal contempt. That’s how bannon went to jail

No it’s to appear for a deposition. Depos are discovery in civ and crim lit. So here you are getting into semantics a bit. If he failed to appear he could be held in criminal contempt. That’s how bannon went to jail

Did Bannon actually ever serve time? I can't keep all this shit straight anymore. And it's cute you think the DoJ would prosecute Hunter for telling the Pub kangaroo court to fvck off.

And it's cute you think the DoJ would prosecute Hunter for telling the Pub kangaroo court to fvck off.
why? because doj would give him preferential treatment? like how he was undercharged based on what the irs agents revealed. it's not like he has clean hands. irs agents said he was undercharged and their investigation yielded information that they were prevented from pursuing. that congressional members are clowns and who knows what they will do with it i don't disagree. but that doesn't bear on hunter and joe. that's just fortuitous

So should all the Republicans that ignored subpoenas be held in criminal contempt? Just curious

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and cosmickid
i'm reasonable. if you have two bureaucrats testify that they were thwarted that deserves inquiry
Anyone who would vote for Trump cannot call themselves reasonable. I don’t give a good goddamn what the circumstances are. Well, I suppose you can call yourself whatever you want. Free country and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
Anyone who would vote for Trump cannot call themselves reasonable. I don’t give a good goddamn what the circumstances are. Well, I suppose you can call yourself whatever you want. Free country and all that.
Anyone that calls a man a woman cannot be reasonable. Anyone that thinks Joe is still fit to serve cannot be reasonable, blah blah blah. These kinds of statements are just lazy & stupid….

Anyone that calls a man a woman cannot be reasonable. Anyone that thinks Joe is still fit to serve cannot be reasonable, blah blah blah. These kinds of statements are just lazy & stupid….
trump was light years better than Biden and the nonsense of the far left that has made our daily lives so much more expensive, less safe, etc. from inflation to bail projects to the border and on and on. Anyone who would vote for Biden after the last three years cannot call themselves reasonable.

Says the person too ignorant to see their hypocrisy in this very thread and has to immediately resort to insults when it is pointed out.

Pubs have complained about both the fbi and irs so spare me your incorrections. Just because you don't care to follow events closely that dont line up with your propaganda doesn't make me wrong.
You thought it was the fbi stupid. It’s two bureaucratic irs agents. If two irs agents say their investigation provided information that led to joe Biden but they were stopped from pursuing it that’s a problem. That sounds like corruption. That’s the salient issue. This has nothing to do with pubs, or other cases, or anything else. Are you capable of understanding that? Do you want to discuss that? Or are you only capable of yabbuts? I know you can’t speak to process etc. And I doubt comer is smart enough to connect much of anything. But for bureaucrats to step forward that’s concerning

Reactions: DANC and jet812
trump was light years better than Biden and the nonsense of the far left that has made our daily lives so much more expensive, less safe, etc. from inflation to bail projects to the border and on and on. Anyone who would vote for Biden after the last three years cannot call themselves reasonable.
That's complete horseshit.

I don't know how much credit Biden gets for any of this but: a) inflation is cooling; b) Fed is probably done raising interest rates as inflation ebbs; c) wages are now outpacing inflation; d) gas prices are down; e) GDP is up; f) Dow ended November with its highest close since Jan 2022; NASDAQ had its best month since July 2022 g) unemployment remains near historic lows; h) Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales set records.

Trump is the worst - - and by far the most dangerous - - president in my lifetime. We're a backsliding democracy and he'll finish it off in a second term. How do I know that? Because, in so many words, he's already told us that. He's now got a yes-man as Speaker, he'll have a Vice President to do his bidding, and he'll have a loyalist in every key position. He'll pardon the Jan 6 rioters, he'll defy court orders, he'll expand executive power like we've never seen before, he'll relentlessly go after scores of political enemies (and "enemies" includes anyone who publicly criticized him) and the rule of law will mean nothing to him and his administration. And, yes, all of that shit will adversely affect me, my kids and future generations.

The warning lights are flashing but you're obviously not paying attention.

Last edited:

I don't know how much credit Biden gets for any of this but: a) inflation is cooling; b) Fed is probably done raising interest rates as inflation ebbs; c) wages are now outpacing inflation; d) gas prices are down; e) GDP is up; f) Dow ended November with its highest close since Jan 2022; NASDAQ had its best month since July 2022 g) unemployment remains near historic lows; h) Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend sales set records.

Trump is the worst - - and by far the most dangerous - - president in my lifetime. We're a backsliding economy and he'll finish it off in a second term. How do I know that? Because, in so many words, he's already told us that. He's now got a yes-man as Speaker, he'll have a Vice President to do his bidding, and he'll have a loyalist in every key position. He'll pardon the Jan 6 rioters, he'll defy court orders, he'll expand executive power like we've never seen before, he'll relentlessly go after scores of political enemies (and "enemies" includes anyone who publicly criticized him) and the rule of law will mean nothing to him and his administration. And, yes, all of that shit will adversely affect me, my kids and future generations.

“Cooling”, “probably done”, “are now”, “since Jan 2022”, “since July 2022”. Looks great if you’re willing to ignore all other points of reference & context.😂

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Trump is the worst - - and by far the most dangerous - - president in my lifetime. We're a backsliding democracy and he'll finish it off in a second term. How do I know that? Because, in so many words, he's already told us that. He's now got a yes-man as Speaker, he'll have a Vice President to do his bidding, and he'll have a loyalist in every key position. He'll pardon the Jan 6 rioters, he'll defy court orders, he'll expand executive power like we've never seen before, he'll relentlessly go after scores of political enemies (and "enemies" includes anyone who publicly criticized him) and the rule of law will mean nothing to him and his administration. And, yes, all of that shit will adversely affect me, my kids and future generations.

We’ve done this before. I’ve linked the articles reflecting Biden’s contribution to inflation. Then you scattered off. Wages are still behind. Gas is still up. But most importantly remember any benefit we see is not bc of Biden but in spite of Biden. Biden came in with free everything and inflation spiked. Manchin cut him off. The Dems came in and attacked cops, bail project bs and violent crime spiked. We saw the consequences of far left Joe’s actions and cities began retreating from defunding police and Biden’s efforts to be transformative were blocked by manchin and the house.

The benefits we see are bc Biden can’t get what he wants done.

As I said. Cost of living, gas, violent crime, global affairs, everything was better under trump. Your animus for same clouds your judgment. Only a fool would support Biden. His approval rating of 1/3 isn’t a coincidence. Congrats for being in that group of partisans

“Cooling”, “probably done”, “are now”, “since Jan 2022”, “since July 2022”. Looks great if you’re willing to ignore all other points of reference & context.😂
So stupid. And the fact that Biden is handcuffed and can’t get shit done. Thank god. He’d still be sending out checks and canceling loans

Reactions: DANC and jet812
So none of the pro-Impeachment groupies are going to jump in and post Comer's huge bombshell from yesterday?

I mean it was all over Fox, and it looks like they've FINALLY nailed Joe...

Looks like I was wrong all the time. I mean here is irrefutable proof of Hunter making direct payments to Joe of $1380/mo in 2018, right after his company received a huge payment from a Chinese company...
(back to this in a later post)

Now Comer's claim that "lying" is somehow an impeachable offense is pretty rich considering he supports Trump who practically lies daily. But let's focus on that bombshell that Comer discovered the $1380 Hunter paid to Joe over 3 straight months in 2018- that magical smoking gun...

I still can't quite figure out exactly what was in it for China, and why they waited till Hunter was no longer the VPs son before making these payments to Joe (apparently thru Hunter)? I guess the Chinese were desperate to get inside info on the Penn Biden Center, maybe strategically set themselves up with a membership so they could attend all of the secret briefings and scope out whatever plans the Center had...

Never knew that they (the Chinese) were so interested in the inner workings of a think tank made up of retired politicians? I guess old Joe really was the key to helping China with their nefarious objectives...

Ok you guys were right and I was wrong. Feel free to join in and gloat with Comer and his trusty stalwarts in the GOP Oversight Committee...

Later...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
So none of the pro-Impeachment groupies are going to jump in and post Comer's huge bombshell from yesterday?

Looks like I was wrong all the time. I mean here is irrefutable proof of Hunter making direct payments to Joe of $1380/mo in 2018, right after his company received a huge payment from a Chinese company...

Now Comer's claim that "lying" is somehow an impeachable offense is pretty rich considering he supports Trump who practically lies daily. But let's focus on that bombshell that Comer discovered the $1380 Hunter paid to Joe over 3 straight months in 2018- that magical smoking gun...

I still can't quite figure out exactly what was in it for China, and why they waited till Hunter was no longer the VPs son before making these payments to Joe (apparently thru Hunter)? I guess the Chinese were desperate to get inside info on the Penn Biden Center, maybe strategically set themselves up with a membership so they could attend all of the secret briefings and scope out whatever plans the Center had...

Never knew that they (the Chinese) were so interested in the inner workings of a think tank made up of retired politicians? I guess old Joe really was the key to helping China with their nefarious objectives...

Ok you guys were right and I was wrong. Feel free to join in and gloat with Comer and his trusty stalwarts in the GOP Oversight Committee...

Later...

I’m sure that committee is as stupid as the rest of congress. I just want to know why the irs agents were blocked and have the leads they wanted to pursue pursued. If part of that is via hunter depo great. We should all want that.

Later...

Republicans are intentionally slow-walking all this shit while claiming they are being thwarted. Republicans know there isn’t a damn thing to be found, but they know they have to keep this clown show investigation going at least until the election.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
@ButHerEmails massive spike in crime when Biden and the Dems took over. So bad that Biden pulled back and supported cops at his state of the union. He pivoted. So if you want to deal in partisan nonsense and bs feelings do so. But as I said. Cost of living, crime, global affairs all way better under trump. Facts.

• Haha
@ButHerEmails massive spike in crime when Biden and the Dems took over. So bad that Biden pulled back and supported cops at his state of the union. He pivoted. So if you want to deal in partisan nonsense and bs feelings do so. But as I said. Cost of living, crime, global affairs all way better under trump. Facts.

Yeah, we’re all well aware there was a spike in crime after Covid, when even the bad guys didn’t get out and do much. Overall crime is still down from what it was years ago. I’ve seen you have this discussion before and you look silly every time. Stuck on a blip and ignoring the rest. Seems reasonable.

I can’t see the article but I’ll tell you a secret…Biden was inaugurated in Jan 2021. Why are you pointing out a crime spike from 2020, you know, when we were in Trump’s ‘Murika?

An article from over 1 1/2 years ago and during a month that saw 8.6% inflation…down to 3.2% from this past Oct (the most recent numbers we have). And inflation is a world wide problem, not a Biden problem.

Cool story.
what story? those are experts' findings re the impact of our policies. we've done this so many times. you simply do not want to learn. our inflation. OUR inflation was made worse by economic policies. yes it is global our inflation was made worse. as for the present compare prices from 2019 to today - houses, cars, gas, so many items not even included in the inflation formula. and remember things began to improve once transformative biden was cockblocked. but again with facts in your face you simply refuse to learn. willful ignorance.

Last edited:
Yeah, we’re all well aware there was a spike in crime after Covid, when even the bad guys didn’t get out and do much. Overall crime is still down from what it was years ago. I’ve seen you have this discussion before and you look silly every time. Stuck on a blip and ignoring the rest. Seems reasonable.

I can’t see the article but I’ll tell you a secret…Biden was inaugurated in Jan 2021. Why are you pointing out a crime spike from 2020, you know, when we were in Trump’s ‘Murika?
and again you are wrong. the spike followed the idiocy of floyd riots, defunding the police and the attack on cops. dem policies and rhetoric. there was an unprecedented number of cops retire, not join the academies, and funding was cut and allocated to other departments. since then there was a recognition that progressive policies suck and funding was sent back to the cops. https://yated.com/surging-crime-wave-ends-defund-police-movement/

mcm is just too non-partisan to fall for your hogwash lol

what story? those are experts' findings re the impact of our policies. we've done this so many times. you simply do not want to learn. our inflation. OUR inflation was made worse by economic policies. yes it is global our inflation was made worse. as for the present compare prices from 2019 to today - houses, cars, gas, so many items not even included in the inflation formula. and remember things began to improve once transformative biden was cockblocked.
lol…Biden got his major legislation through before pubs took the house and now inflation is way down. Pubs haven’t done a f*****g thing. JFC they barely got a speaker. But I suppose pubs get credit for doing nothing to interfere. So, nothing was interfered with or reversed, and inflation is still down. Gas is coming down but gas prices have more to do with OPEC and oil supply cuts than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
and again you are wrong. the spike followed the idiocy of floyd riots, defunding the police and the attack on cops. dem policies and rhetoric. there was an unprecedented number of cops retire, not join the academies, and funding was cut and allocated to other departments. since then there was a recognition that progressive policies suck and funding was sent back to the cops. https://yated.com/surging-crime-wave-ends-defund-police-movement/

Yeah, George Floyd was in July 2020…Biden was inaugurated in Jan 2021. The “summer of love” was Trump’s ‘Murika.

lol…Biden got his major legislation through before pubs took the house and now inflation is way down. Pubs haven’t done a f*****g thing. JFC they barely got a speaker. But I suppose pubs get credit for doing nothing to interfere. So, nothing was interfered with or reversed, and inflation is still down. Gas is coming down but gas prices have more to do with OPEC and oil supply cuts than anything else.
again listen to what i write. biden's endless free cheese gave rise to increased inflation as reflected in the article that i attached. biden wanted more and more but manchin stopped it. but for manchin and sinema god knows where we would be. what pubs get done is cockblocking biden. and why manchin calls him far left and is backing his own independent group. your memory is either poor or selective

The blip is reflective of policy. That's the point that you fail to recognize. The blip is what is germane.
BUT THERE WAS A SPIKE!!! LOOK AT THAT SPIKE!!! YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON THAT SPIKE!!! F*** EVERYTHING ELSE, LOOK AT THAT SPIKE!!!

Still a blip and I’m glad you agree in calling it a blip.

Yeah, George Floyd was in July 2020…Biden was inaugurated in Jan 2021. The “summer of love” was Trump’s ‘Murika.
i mean you and hickory are like twins. neither of you understand how anything works. that funding was done at the county and municipal level. progressives pushed it in cities across america. the rhetoric of the left supported same,

again listen to what i write. biden's endless free cheese gave rise to increased inflation as reflected in the article that i attached. biden wanted more and more but manchin stopped it. but for manchin and sinema god knows where we would be. what pubs get done is cockblocking biden. and why manchin calls him far left and is backing his own independent group. your memory is either poor or selective

What pubs get done is their usual, absolutely nothing. Well, the occasional tax cut for rich people. Which is obviously exhausting because they don’t do shit else.

• Haha
i mean you and hickory are like twins. neither of you understand how anything works. that funding was done at the county and municipal level. progressives pushed it in cities across america. the rhetoric of the left supported same,
I’m not the one who uses 2020 as an example against Biden.

What pubs get done is their usual, absolutely nothing. Well, the occasional tax cut for rich people. Which is obviously exhausting because they don’t do shit else.
thank god. we saw the consequences of what happens with dems. cost of living spike. violent crime spike.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT