ADVERTISEMENT

Kristi Noem is "disgusting, lazy and evil"

All this reminds me of the episode in the Wire where they think they’ve got guys on the wire admitting to a murder. And then later they find out they were talking about a dog.
Plotting Method Man GIF

It was reportedly 14 months old when it went all cattle-killer and Noem had absolutely no choice but to kill it and write a book about it 20 years later. Do you think it went woke when it was 7 months old or so? I'm going to check the DSM-V to see scientifically when puppies turn into ne'erdowell adults that rightly should be handled with a stern hand by Lewandowski-f'ing VP candidates for this great Republic.
I'd say it's a failure of the trainer/owner to have a dog that acts that way. But once it exhibits that kind of killer instinct, it's a problem. I sure as hell wouldn't want it in a neighborhood.

I find this thread fascinating. I share most people's opinions on here about dogs.

But I think it's kinda an irrational feeling. Still, people are willing to condemn Noem because she clearly does not share this feeling or belief.

I wonder:

For those of you that are virulently pro-life and pro-dog, do you have the same gut, emotional reaction to the notion of abortion as you do to this kind of thing? That's not to say your belief/reasoning behind opposing abortion is irrational, I'm just wondering about the emotional response behind it.

For those who are pro-choice and pro-dog, can you understand and sympathize with pro-lifers who might feel the same way about a few months old fetus and a dog?

I'm not trying to draw any moral or legal conclusions from this, just wondering about the empirical facts about people's emotional responses.

As for Noem, if there is anything this incident proves. its that her political instincts are shockingly bad.

I’d love to see her be held accountable for this. It’d be especially rich given that she published the account in her book to strengthen her MAGA bonefides.

For icing on the cake, it’d be great if Trump mentioned that he was thinking of naming her his VP, but the puppy killing was a bridge too far for him, effectively squashing her political aspirations.

Is this sort of petty and a bit vindictive? Maybe. Would something like this be her come uppence for being a psychotic puppy murder? Do borrow a phrase from another batshit crazy VP candidate, “you betcha!’
Wow, you are ate up with this. smh

I’m obsessed with dogs but I don’t think it’s only training with pits. I think it’s genetic. I don’t think we should breed them. And zeke if I didn’t have kids I’d happily adopt one today from the humane society
A couple pit bulls got after my cousin's daughter and her friend. They ran across a field to get to her house but the dogs got to them first. Tore the scalp almost completely off and took huge chunks of meat from her legs. Very pretty girl. She eventually recovered and had her scalp sewed back on. It was horrible.

What saved them was some lady driving down the road (gravel road that no one ever drives on - it was a miracle she was there) and saw them. She had the presence of mind to drive her car into the field and that scared the dogs off.

The owner faced charges, but I"m not sure anything ever came of it.

I agree they should not be bred and the breed should be banned.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BradStevens
A couple pit bulls got after my cousin's daughter and her friend. They ran across a field to get to her house but the dogs got to them first. Tore the scalp almost completely off and took huge chunks of meat from her legs. Very pretty girl. She eventually recovered and had her scalp sewed back on. It was horrible.

What saved them was some lady driving down the road (gravel road that no one ever drives on - it was a miracle she was there) and saws them. She had the presence of mind to drive her car into the field and that scared the dogs off.

The owner faced charges, but I"m not sure anything ever came of it.

I agree they should not be bred and the breed should be banned.
God that’s awful

Reactions: DANC
God that’s awful
It was. I really think it's a miracle that woman showed up. You'd have to know this road - it's just a mile north/south road that runs between 2 east/west roads. No one - and I mean no one - goes on that road normally. There is a cemetery off of it, which is the only reason anyone other than the 3 families who live on the road use it.

Oh I think it’s a bit of both. I have a little Frenchie and I don’t take her to dog parks or anywhere if there are pitties there. It’s the bite and grip to kill that is bred into them. A pit bull will ignore any pain and still keep his grip. My sister had a sweet mix, maybe a third pit. But he got into a fight with their lab and attached and would not let go. Lab was saved because he was fat !

I have a 15 year old Frenchie (at least that's what we think he is). He was black when we found him.... it's turned to grey now.

My best buddy. If I was single, he would have been a great wingman because woman love the little pups.

I'd say it's a failure of the trainer/owner to have a dog that acts that way. But once it exhibits that kind of killer instinct, it's a problem. I sure as hell wouldn't want it in a neighborhood.
I suppose, but that's assuming we really know the extent of the issue.

I have a 15 year old Frenchie (at least that's what we think he is). He was black when we found him.... it's turned to grey now.

My best buddy. If I was single, he would have been a great wingman because woman love the little pups.
My first dog was a border collie/lab/pitt mix (at least that's what the rescue place told us). He was maybe 6 or so months old when we got him and I was really excited for him to grow up and go on runs with me. One thing we didn't know is that he ended up having parvo.

It was touch and go for a bit - he quarantined with the vet for about a week and a half while they treated him - and he seemed to get better. I took that dog everywhere with me - kids sporting events, on errands, everywhere. He was super good with my kids, loved sprinting around the dog park, and was initially scared of stairs until he couldn't take not chasing my kids, and even though he could get a bit excited about things everyone loved him.

Right before what we assumed was his first birthday, he ended up getting really lethargic and tired. The vet ran some tests on him and suspected that the pravo has weakened his immune system more than they had thought and he had probably caught something along the way that most dogs could fight off, but it ended up being too much for him. That really, really sucked.

About six months later, my now ex-wife and kids come home with a shih tzu puppy. To be honest, I was kind of ticked off. I wasn't ready for another dog and a shih tzu just didn't seem like the dog I would ever want. If I was going to run with this guy, it'd involve me carrying him like a football. Fast forward to now and he's grown on me and he is definitely a good wing man. On a nice day if I'm out and about with him, women always come up wanting to pet him. My son is in college now and I took our dog to visit him and walk around campus. I joked that I should leave our dog with him because all the college girls came out of the woodwork to pet him (the dog, not my son).

My first dog was a border collie/lab/pitt mix (at least that's what the rescue place told us). He was maybe 6 or so months old when we got him and I was really excited for him to grow up and go on runs with me. One thing we didn't know is that he ended up having parvo.

It was touch and go for a bit - he quarantined with the vet for about a week and a half while they treated him - and he seemed to get better. I took that dog everywhere with me - kids sporting events, on errands, everywhere. He was super good with my kids, loved sprinting around the dog park, and was initially scared of stairs until he couldn't take not chasing my kids, and even though he could get a bit excited about things everyone loved him.

Right before what we assumed was his first birthday, he ended up getting really lethargic and tired. The vet ran some tests on him and suspected that the pravo has weakened his immune system more than they had thought and he had probably caught something along the way that most dogs could fight off, but it ended up being too much for him. That really, really sucked.

About six months later, my now ex-wife and kids come home with a shih tzu puppy. To be honest, I was kind of ticked off. I wasn't ready for another dog and a shih tzu just didn't seem like the dog I would ever want. If I was going to run with this guy, it'd involve me carrying him like a football. Fast forward to now and he's grown on me and he is definitely a good wing man. On a nice day if I'm out and about with him, women always come up wanting to pet him. My son is in college now and I took our dog to visit him and walk around campus. I joked that I should leave our dog with him because all the college girls came out of the woodwork to pet him (the dog, not my son).
Yeah, small dogs are chick-magnets, but not usually (at least in my experience) great "guy" companions for outdoor activities. They do tend to live longer than large breeds, though. Glad your Shih Tzu has worked out.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Clay & Buck were all over this today. Basically sounded like Ohio Guy. Said she was despicable for the killing, but even if you could justify it she was disqualifyingly stupid to put it in a book and act like it was something that would play well with the electorate. Said she no longer has a political future.

I have to change my stance, Kristy is not going to be VP.

She's going to be head of Dept of Educ.
These kids are gonna stand and salute the flag, state the pledge and never question authority. AND love it damnit !

Ugh. JD Vance? If he runs as VP he will bring more ridicule on the campaign than Palin did for McCain. Not that it would be fair, but there's no point in putting someone in there that will gin up that kind of hate.

I personally like Tim Scott. But for the future of the Party, I think LIttle Marco would be a good choice.

Burgum I know virtually nothing about, other than he's got enough money to buy his position.

I'm hoping for a woman and I'm warming up to the idea of Tulsi. She came off really well in her Rogan interview, I thought.

Now you're just fvcking with me.
lol No, really. The part of the interview with Rogan, I thought she came off very well.

As long as she doesn't have major skeletons in her closet, I think she'd be a good candidate for VP.

lol No, really. The part of the interview with Rogan, I thought she came off very well.

As long as she doesn't have major skeletons in her closet, I think she'd be a good candidate for VP.
She strikes me as a bit of a political chameleon/ opportunist. Other than foreign non-interventionism it’s hard to pin her down on any issues.

Reactions: UncleMark
She strikes me as a bit of a political chameleon/ opportunist. Other than foreign non-interventionism it’s hard to pin her down on any issues.
I agree. But I think it's more evolving her political views, in her case.

I like the fact she's calm and measured. She's no ditz.

Reactions: UncleMark
She also didn’t meet with Kim Jong Un. We call making up meeting that never happened the “Joe Biden”

First Katie Britt, now Noem. Trumps potential female VP picks keep self-immolating.

Stefanik better lock herself in a basement until Trumps decision if she wants a chance.

She also didn’t meet with Kim Jong Un. We call making up meeting that never happened the “Joe Biden”

First Katie Britt, now Noem. Trumps potential female VP picks keep self-immolating.

Stefanik better lock herself in a basement until Trumps decision if she wants a chance.
I love the fact that the book hasn’t even been released yet. Boy, I bet this book is going to fly off the shelves.

This is hilarious. Two of the most dedicated Trump slurpers around (Megyn Kelly and Larry Kudlow) with totally opposite approaches to the Kristi Noem saga. It's hialrious to read the competing comments sections for the 2 videos, MAGA vs MAGA. Of course the real entertainment value would have come had Trump already picked her to be his version of Sarah Palin, and then his campaign would implode more than it already has and will continue to do...

Haven't read the whole thread, so this may have already been covered. But the lies she threw out for Kudlow to swallow were noticeable to even some of th MAGA commenters. First off she tried to blame "the ghost writer" for including the Kim story, but she's the one who narrated the audio book. You'd think that if she read an account of her "meeting Kim" and didn't intend for it to be included, she'd at least have the mental capacity to realize she was reading a lie out loud. Guess she never heard of editing...

Also she's 52, and claimed to have shot her "puppy" 20 yrs ago because as a mother and GRANDMOTHER she had to consider her options. What was she 10, when she gave birth and now 20 yrs later she decides to shoot her 14 mo old puppy because she's a grandmother?

Sararh Palin 2.0. Sorry we missed out...

Reactions: Morrison
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT