ADVERTISEMENT

Lock him up! Clogging the White House crapper...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
So IIRC, the origin for the entire "Lock her up" movement including chants at Trump rallies and even Q pop sensation (and admitted, but pardoned criminal) Mikey Flynn leading a rendition at the 2016 RNC, was the charge that HRC had transferred classified documents to her private email server. According to Flynn that amounted to reckless behavior and was an example of a Presidential candidate thinking she was "above the law"... In case you need a refresher...

And here's Trump speaking to a crowd in AZ Oct of 2018 discussing "Crooked Hillary" and all her emails, and lamenting the fact that the DOJ is not doing their job, and prosecuting her. Because apparently she feels the law does not apply to her...

Now again, this is Trump flexing his political "muscle" in AZ, 2 weeks or so before the 2018 midterms. I imagine the goal was to get Martha McSally elected to fill the seat of Jeff Flake (who Trump despised), but as usual with Trump he basically motivated the opposition and AZ elected their first Dem Senator of the 21st Century.

Now even though that's Sinema and she's more of a DINO, she is still not as much of a disaster for Dems as McSally would have been. But the main takeaway from Trump's speech and a whole series of occasions of him attacking HRC over the emails thruout the years, is the irony that he may soon find himself on the wrong side of a DOJ investigation into improper dealing with classified documents...

Now I know of one person who was very upset with HRC's emails who will be equally as upset with Trump's handling of secret documents as well. It was a huge problem for Aloha, but I feel pretty certain Aloha will not display hypocrisy on the issue, and will be just as upset with Trump for carrying documents that were in fact Govt property to Mar A Lago. Aloha is consistent, and he isn't a Trump sycophant like Flynn and others who will either ignore Trump's recklessness, or try to make distinctions. Those of you who fall into that category may want to skip this thread, rather than have your hypocrisy revealed.

But more than anything I just wanted to make a post pointing out that plumbers have gone on record discussing having to remove wads of torn up papers from the White House toilets. If it was a delegated duty to do the flushing (rather than Trump himself), then my money is on Gym Jordan. Just seems an appropriate role for him for some reason...

Last edited:
So IIRC, the origin for the entire "Lock her up" movement including chants at Trump rallies and even Q pop sensation (and admitted, but pardoned criminal) Mikey Flynn leading a rendition at the 2016 RNC, was the charge that HRC had transferred classified documents to her private email server. According to Flynn that amounted to reckless behavior and was an example of a Presidential candidate thinking she was "above the law"... In case you need a refresher...

And here's Trump speaking to a crowd in AZ Oct of 2018 discussing "Crooked Hillary" and all her emails, and lamenting the fact that the DOJ is not doing their job, and prosecuting her. Because apparently she feels the law does not apply to her...

Now again, this is Trump flexing his political "muscle" in AZ, 2 weeks or so before the 2018 midterms. I imagine the goal was to get Martha McSally elected to fill the seat of Jeff Flake (who Trump despised), but as usual with Trump he basically motivated the opposition and AZ elected their first Dem Senator of the 21st Century.

Now even though that's Sinema and she's more of a DINO, she is still not as much of a disaster for Dems as McSally would have been. But the main takeaway from Trump's speech and a whole series of occasions of him attacking HRC over the emails thruout the years, is the irony that he may soon find himself on the wrong side of a DOJ investigation into improper dealing with classified documents...

Now I know of one person who was very upset with HRC's emails who will be equally as upset with Trump's handling of secret documents as well. It was a huge problem for Aloha, but I feel pretty certain Aloha will not display hypocrisy on the issue, and will be just as upset with Trump for carrying documents that were in fact Govt property to Mar A Lago. Aloha is consistent, and he isn't a Trump sycophant like Flynn and others who will either ignore Trump's recklessness, or try to make distinctions. Those of you who fall into that category may want to skip this thread, rather than have your hypocrisy revealed.

But more than anything I just wanted to make a post pointing out that plumbers have gone on record discussing having to remove wads of torn up papers from the White House toilets. If it was a delegated duty to do the flushing (rather than Trump himself), then my money is on Gym Jordan. Just seems an appropriate role for him for some reason...

You are 100% wrong on Arizona go listen to a Richard Baris podcast he explains all of the 2018 senate elections. Anbd yes Baris is considered one of the most accurate pollsters around and says without Trump the GOP would have 100% lost the senate in 2018 but whatever I am sure I would never convince a dem of that. Trump is orange man bad so any loss is because of him. McSally was a good awful candidate who lost twice and Trump overperformed her in Ariona in polling per Baris. McSally is horrible at campaigning and Sinema ran a perfect campaign.

We will soon see in 2022 in Arizona if orange man's bad endorsment puts the dems over the edge. I will bet you it will not.

Reactions: DANC

LMAO! That sounds like Trump. Do you really think the Russians hacked the President’s crapper? Was Colonel Rosa Klebb spotted in the president’s bath?

There are rumors Trump liked to snort cocktails of Adderall and MiraLax. Not sure what leads to in the end but I’m guessing it ain’t pretty.

And does the WH not have a bidet?

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
As GOPers should chant, lock him up lock him up
Democrats should give him a pass?

Based on what has been reported this is at least grossly negligent mishandling of classified material, including that at the Top Secret and even Top Secret SAS level. This is exactly how HRC handled highly classified material on her unauthorized and insecure personal server. Gross negligence is all that is required for meeting the definition of criminal behavior. HRC met that definition, but Comey declared what she did was “extremely careless” which was a change in wording from his draft which actually said “gross negligence.” Same thing. It appears Trump was also grossly negligent. It’a one of many examples of his hypocrisy and incompetence. It’s not defensible.

There is a difference between this and HRC’s gross negligence - the President can unilaterally declassify classified information and the Secretary of State cannot. This is in no way a defense of President Trump. It’s just a fact that needs to be noted. I would expect that to be his bogus defense of the situation. I hope the Trumpster cult members recognize it as bogus and realize that Trump is an incompetent and unfit President. It’s very possible that his and his staffs gross negligence has done significant damage to US national security. That has to be investigated.

Based on what has been reported this is at least grossly negligent mishandling of classified material, including that at the Top Secret and even Top Secret SAS level. This is exactly how HRC handled highly classified material on her unauthorized and insecure personal server. Gross negligence is all that is required for meeting the definition of criminal behavior. HRC met that definition, but Comey declared what she did was “extremely careless” which was a change in wording from his draft which actually said “gross negligence.” Same thing. It appears Trump was also grossly negligent. It’a one of many examples of his hypocrisy and incompetence. It’s not defensible.

There is a difference between this and HRC’s gross negligence - the President can unilaterally declassify classified information and the Secretary of State cannot. This is in no way a defense of President Trump. It’s just a fact that needs to be noted. I would expect that to be his bogus defense of the situation. I hope the Trumpster cult members recognize it as bogus and realize that Trump is an incompetent and unfit President. It’s very possible that his and his staffs gross negligence has done significant damage to US national security. That has to be investigated.
This story makes no sense. It’s not like he exposed secret documents to our adversaries as Comey said HRC did. In the digital world, what the hell does it mean to flush a hard copy anyway? I don’t give a shit about what circles the bowl.

This story makes no sense. It’s not like he exposed secret documents to our adversaries as Comey said HRC did. In the digital world, what the hell does it mean to flush a hard copy anyway? I don’t give a shit about what circles the bowl.
Of course you don't as you have little integrity when it comes to Trump.

Of course you don't as you have little integrity when it comes to Trump.
Nope. People selling a book based on what White House plumbers find in a clogged presidential toilet is the dumbest most pathetic news topic since the colored emojis NPR gave us.

The country is melting down before our eyes and some think Trump’s toilet is a thing? Good grief.

Your argument on this seems felatious. HRC and Trump both put classified documents in private locations. Those locations do not fall under government security parameters. Someone could break into Mar-a-Lago just like someone could break into Hillary’s server. So your argument basically boils down to, did it happen or not? As in, if it didn’t happen they’re innocent, if it did happen they’re guilty. I don’t think that’s how the legalities of security clearances and violation of security clearances work but IANAL.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bill4411

Yup. Dems should give him a pass...although I think it could be argued that motivations were different and trump had a lot more strikes against him (repeat offender and all that)

I think lock him up from dems now is mostly to point out the hypocrisy of spending years chanting to lock hrc up but crickets when trump did a comparable offense.

No, I don't think trump should be locked up for this offense. Some of his other offenses, definitely.

Last edited:
The classified documents were found in boxes at Mar-a-lago. Flushing documents is a thing he did at the White House as was tearing them up so staff had to tape them back together. I’ve not read about the classification of those. Regardless it’s another example of his petty and incompetent behavior.

The classified documents were found in boxes at Mar-a-lago. Flushing documents is a thing he did at the White House as was tearing them up so staff had to tape them back together. I’ve not read about the classification of those. Regardless it’s another example of his petty and incompetent behavior.
I won’t argue his pettiness But the rest of this is a tempest in a teapot.

Your argument on this seems felatious. HRC and Trump both put classified documents in private locations. Those locations do not fall under government security parameters. Someone could break into Mar-a-Lago just like someone could break into Hillary’s server. So your argument basically boils down to, did it happen or not? As in, if it didn’t happen they’re innocent, if it did happen they’re guilty. I don’t think that’s how the legalities of security clearances and violation of security clearances work but IANAL.
In the digital world none of that makes any sense to me. Paper copies of current material seems superfluous. Every time somebody leaves work with a phone, laptop, or IPad, they are probably in violation. The thing about Hillary was that she exclusively used a non-governmental non-secure server to avoid record keeping requirements. Trump just screws up. Hillary knows how government works. Trump still doesn‘t. He claims those boxes were material for his library. He didn’t object nor did he resist national archives taking all of it—again unlike Hillary. Tempest in a teapot.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
In the digital world none of that makes any sense to me. Paper copies of current material seems superfluous. Every time somebody leaves work with a phone, laptop, or IPad, they are probably in violation. The thing about Hillary was that she exclusively used a non-governmental non-secure server to avoid record keeping requirements. Trump just screws up. Hillary knows how government works. Trump still doesn‘t. He claims those boxes were material for his library. He didn’t object nor did he resist national archives taking all of it—again unlike Hillary. Tempest in a teapot.
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse for the guy on the corner. It certainly is not for the POTUS. Excusing a POTUS’s blatant disregard for the country’s laws is poor.

Reactions: Bill4411
Links to articles about the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago:

Digital or hard copy, and there are still tons of classified hard copy documents, all have to be protected in a manner required by the level of classification. It doesn't sound like it was properly stored and protected in Mar-a-Lago if the reporting is correct. Also some was TS SAP, which makes it highly unlikely it was stored properly there. There was no mention of the type of secured facility that is required for that. TS SAP was among HRC's emails and that could have only gotten into her system by a deliberate act since it can't even be read outside of special secured facilities, and you cannot have a cell phone or personal computing device within them. I suspect that was done by one of the several HRC aides that were given immunity by Comey. There's little difference between the two situations in that regard, except again, Trump could make the bogus claim that he declassified them. That of course would lead to the situation of putting sources and methods in danger. HRC's situation was never a nothing burger and neither is this. It's indefensible IMHO.

Last edited:
Digital or hard copy, and there are still tons of classified hard copy documents, all have to be protected in a manner required by the level of classification. It doesn't sound like it was properly stored and protected in Mar-a-Lago if the reporting is correct. Also some was TS SAP, which makes it highly unlikely it was stored properly there. There was no mention of the type of secured facility that is required for that. TS SAP was among HRC's emails and that could have only gotten into her system by a deliberate act since it can't even be read outside of special secured facilities, and you cannot have a cell phone or personal computing device within them. I suspect that was done by one of the several HRC aides that were given immunity by Comey. There's little difference between the two situations in that regard, except again, Trump could make the bogus claim that he declassified them. That of course would lead to the situation of putting sources and methods in danger. HRC's situation was never a nothing burger and neither is this. It's defensible IMHO.
Trump could have been filmed tossing the nuclear football around with Rudy and Stoney at a Qanon rally, and COHVAC would find a way to call it a "nothing burger".

Trump could have been filmed tossing the nuclear football around with Rudy and Stoney at a Qanon rally, and COHVAC would find a way to call it a "nothing burger".
The lengths to which he'll go to defend him is really astonishing. And I think he honestly believes that his "defenses" are brilliantly conceived. But when you get break his arguments down to their essentials, it's a lot of the same stuff we hear from the pro-Trump idiots here, but with a stronger vocabulary and better writing skills.

Reactions: UncleMark

So your defense is that you elected a know nothing buffoon ignorant of the laws?

Guess I can't argue with that.

Trying to evade document retention laws seems to be, for some here, at once
-OK if Trump did it
-the worst crime on Earth if Hillary did it

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Digital or hard copy, and there are still tons of classified hard copy documents, all have to be protected in a manner required by the level of classification. It doesn't sound like it was properly stored and protected in Mar-a-Lago if the reporting is correct. Also some was TS SAP, which makes it highly unlikely it was stored properly there. There was no mention of the type of secured facility that is required for that. TS SAP was among HRC's emails and that could have only gotten into her system by a deliberate act since it can't even be read outside of special secured facilities, and you cannot have a cell phone or personal computing device within them. I suspect that was done by one of the several HRC aides that were given immunity by Comey. There's little difference between the two situations in that regard, except again, Trump could make the bogus claim that he declassified them. That of course would lead to the situation of putting sources and methods in danger. HRC's situation was never a nothing burger and neither is this. It's indefensible IMHO.

The president seems to have an unfettered ability to declassify. I wonder what is involved? Could he literally have said, while carrying documents out, "I hereby declassify everything in this briefcase"? Or is the process more formalized?

The president seems to have an unfettered ability to declassify. I wonder what is involved? Could he literally have said, while carrying documents out, "I hereby declassify everything in this briefcase"? Or is the process more formalized?
declare-bankrupt.gif

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
It is definitely more than just saying this is "hereby declassified." Responsible Presidents will have conversations about declassification and get all the possible consequences and then make a responsible decision. Then there are markings required on the documents, which can happen after the decision, showing that they are declassified and when. I'm confident none of that happened. However, I'm also fairly confident that Trump would make the declaration that he declassified them if there comes a point he thinks that's necessary to get himself off the hook (politically, because I doubt DOJ would try to prosecute him knowing he'd probably employ that tactic) and to give his cult members a line of defense. I doubt Presidents do much declassification. Maybe they see something they believe should be public knowledge and decide to declassify it after doing consultation on it, but I'd make an educated guess that most classification and declassification decisions are made elsewhere within the government.

Last edited:
It is definitely more than just saying this is "hereby declassified." Responsible Presidents will have conversations about declassification and get all the possible consequences and then make a responsible decision. Then there are markings required on the documents, which can happen after the decision, showing that they are declassified and when. I'm confident none of that happened. However, I'm also fairly confident that Trump would make the declaration that he declassified them if there comes a point he thinks that's necessary to get himself off the hook (politically, because I doubt DOJ would try to prosecute him knowing he'd probably employ that tactic) and to give his cult members a line of defense. I doubt Presidents do much declassification. Maybe they see something they believe should be public knowledge and decide to declassify it after doing consultation on it, but I'd make and educated guess that most classification and declassification decisions are made elsewhere within the government.

You certainly got where I was going with this idea.

Arrest and prosecute both DJT and HRC. Let them share a cell.
I know, I know, cruel and unusual and all that constitution stuff.

So your defense is that you elected a know nothing buffoon ignorant of the laws?

Guess I can't argue with that.
Lol. We need more people in office who are not marinated in government bullshit and legalized corruption. I’ll take an occasional box with the wrong papers in it over the officials who enter government service with ordinary means and exit zillionaires. Biden has never done a damn thing with his life.

Lol. We need more people in office who are not marinated in government bullshit and legalized corruption. I’ll take an occasional box with the wrong papers in it over the officials who enter government service with ordinary means and exit zillionaires. Biden has never done a damn thing with his life.
As the wingnuts on this board always like to point out we are not talking about Biden, but rather the hypocrisy shared by you and people like Tommy Tuberville. Tommy took time off from his whining about the unfairness of proposed legislation to prohibit stock trading among members, to opine that it's not fair to expect Trump to know what is contained in all those documents.

Strangely enough, I don't recall any Republicans arguing that HRC shouldn't be held personally responsible for knowing the contents of every single one of her emails. There weren't any deflections about staff responsibility like Tuberville presents here. At least I don't recall any- maybe you can point me to them?

And the claim that Trump intended to use them to "write" a book is ludicrous on it's surface. He just finished his $85 picture book with his crayon-like captions, and you feel we should give credence to his claim that he thought the secret documents were full of cartoon like drawings? Apparently, for his next "book"?

They found 14 boxes full of documents labelled "secret" in Trump's "redneck riviera" and that doesn't rise to your definition of "government bullshit and legalized corruption"? Miles Teller has no problem labelling any top secret document being provided to Trump as a "security risk". I'm guessing he's better equipped to make that assessment than you...

Reactions: Bill4411
As the wingnuts on this board always like to point out we are not talking about Biden, but rather the hypocrisy shared by you and people like Tommy Tuberville. Tommy took time off from his whining about the unfairness of proposed legislation to prohibit stock trading among members, to opine that it's not fair to expect Trump to know what is contained in all those documents.

Strangely enough, I don't recall any Republicans arguing that HRC shouldn't be held personally responsible for knowing the contents of every single one of her emails. There weren't any deflections about staff responsibility like Tuberville presents here. At least I don't recall any- maybe you can point me to them?

And the claim that Trump intended to use them to "write" a book is ludicrous on it's surface. He just finished his $85 picture book with his crayon-like captions, and you feel we should give credence to his claim that he thought the secret documents were full of cartoon like drawings? Apparently, for his next "book"?

They found 14 boxes full of documents labelled "secret" in Trump's "redneck riviera" and that doesn't rise to your definition of "government bullshit and legalized corruption"? Miles Teller has no problem labelling any top secret document being provided to Trump as a "security risk". I'm guessing he's better equipped to make that assessment than you...

really. You think the server and the boxes are the same thing?

Last edited:
Ha ha. Now you are in Marv’s territory by taking a simple point to a ridiculous extreme.

I said toiletgate and boxgate are both tempests in a teapot. Thats it. If you intend to disagree you are doing a piss poor job of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT