ADVERTISEMENT

So now what for Comer,Jordan and the others?

why would you advocate special treatment for joe biden? wouldn't you want irs agents to be able to do their job? if they testified that they were interfered with wouldn't you want depositions to take place to find the truth?
I attended a tax seminar last Thursday and Friday. I wish everyone on this board would have attended the part where an IRS Criminal Investigator spent an hour or so describing the criminal situations his office was prosecuting. Hunter’s $2 million tax liability from not reporting income would have been open and shut with no debate.

I attended a tax seminar last Thursday and Friday. I wish everyone on this board would have attended the part where an IRS Criminal Investigator spent an hour or so describing the criminal situations his office was prosecuting. Hunter’s $2 million tax liability from not reporting income would have been open and shut with no debate.

And Hunter should be found guilty (if he hasn't already) and get whatever repercussions the average person would receive. Not sure there have been many posters saying otherwise.

Trump getting caught fudging his numbers gets a lot more defenders on this board.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
And Hunter should be found guilty (if he hasn't already) and get whatever repercussions the average person would receive. Not sure there have been many posters saying otherwise.

Trump getting caught fudging his numbers gets a lot more defenders on this board.
cool. we're talking about this:

The Internal Revenue Service case agent who handled "95%" of the tax evidence in the Hunter Biden investigation told CBS News that he "felt handcuffed" during the five-year probe and blocked from pursuing leads that he thought might implicate Hunter Biden's father, President Joe Biden.

Just exactly how much "influence" did Joe Biden have in 2017 / 2018 to affect policy in a government that consisted of Trump in the White House, A House controlled by Republicans, and a Senate controlled by Republicans?

And even if you go with the theory that this was part of the "long game", where they were buying him off in 2017 to pay dividends in 2021+
A) That's a pretty expensive gamble considering Joe wasn't exactly the initial front-runner. And,
B) What is the particular policy that Biden has set during his presidency that has specifically benefitted China?

And again, the point of this thread is not even whether or not Joe has committed an impeachable offense. We have plenty of threads on that already. It is pointing out the hypocrisy of how Jordan, Comer, etc. are demanding subpoenas be enforced when they themselves ignored them when they were the ones being subpoenaed.
Thank You. You basically encapsulated very concisely the exact points I was trying to espouse very clumsily in my own posts in the thread. Even the caption Fox used on the most recent video is disengenuous because they are talking about cozying up to "politicians children" and using Hunter as an example, at a point in time where Hunter did not meet that definition...

It's all a slick attempt at subtrefuge. They can't show any way that Joe Biden affected policy towards China as VP, which would fit the "bribe" narrative. So they rely on a nefarious check from a Chinese Company that Hunter was paid in 2018 and pretend that Joe Biden was still in Govt. It's not an argument designed to appeal to rational people who realize how ridiculous it is to refer to events in 2018 as involving "the President's son".

Why in the world would China (if they were looking to gain access to power in 2018) focus their efforts on trying to bribe someone who had no access to power, instead of the myriad of politicians who were not retired? It's like you said, what exactly would Biden be in a position to provide to the Chinese (or anyone else for that mattter) in 2018, when his basic job title was co-director of the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement...

The last video I posted talked about checks from China in 2018. Remember the edited tape that Trump seized on to try and pretend that Biden was involved in coruption in Ukraine?

Well this is the you tube intro for the Jan 23, 2018 livestream of Biden (FORMER VP) addressing a non-partisan symposium of foreign policy wonks in discussions about an article he co-authored for the Jan/Feb issue of Foreign Affairs magazine... This is where that edited tape came from...

"Streamed live on Jan 23, 2018
Coauthors Joe Biden and Michael Carpenter discuss the article, “How to Stand Up to the Kremlin: Defending Democracy Against Its Enemies,” which appears in the January/February issue of Foreign Affairs.
SPEAKERSJoseph R. Biden, Jr., Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement; 47th Vice President of the United States (2009 to 2017)Michael R. Carpenter, Senior Director, Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement; Former U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (2015 to 2017)PRESIDERRichard N. Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations; Author, A World in Disarray: American Foreign Policy and the Crisis of the Old Order"

So the Foxbots want us to believe that in 2018 China would see a benefit of bribing this guy to the tune of $$ Millions? What for, tickets to the event which were likely by invite but otherwise free?

This is where these fools have suspended common sense. This is Joe Biden in 2018 when Comer and crew want people to believe that the Chinese were bribing him $ Millions for the influence he could provide access to? This is the more than an hour discussion and q/a sessiion that was livestreamed, Including his response to what the US did to fight corruption in Ukraine. Unfortunately he got a little carried away and tried to take solo credit for firing Shokin, which in reality he played a small part in.

But the part the Shokin conspiracy theorists never stopped to analyze was why in the world would Biden brag about doing something that was illegal? On one hand people want to make him out to be some criminal mastermind, but then they want you to believe that he'd be stupid enough to commit an act contrary to official US policy AND then brag about it? People think he'd actually risk his career to gain a moments admiration from a group of policy wonks?

The fact that Rudy and Trump latched on to this in the first place should be enough to demonstrate to any reasonably intelligent person that the whole idea was lunacy. What exactly have those two knuckleheads ever got right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thank You. You basically encapsulated very concisely the exact points I was trying to espouse very clumsily in my own posts in the thread. Even the caption Fox used on the most recent video is disengenuous because they are talking about cozying up to "politicians children" and using Hunter as an example, at a point in time where Hunter did not meet that definition...

It's all a slick attempt at subtrefuge. They can't show any way that Joe Biden affected policy towards China as VP, which would fit the "bribe" narrative. So they rely on a nefarious check from a Chinese Company that Hunter was paid in 2018 and pretend that Joe Biden was still in Govt. It's not an argument designed to appeal to rational people who realize how ridiculous it is to refer to events in 2018 as involving "the President's son".

Why in the world would China (if they were looking to gain access to power in 2018) focus their efforts on trying to bribe someone who had no access to power, instead of the myriad of politicians who were not retired? It's like you said, what exactly would Biden be in a position to provide to the Chinese (or anyone else for that mattter) in 2018, when his basic job title was co-director of the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement...

The last video I posted talked about checks from China in 2018. Remember the edited tape that Trump seized on to try and pretend that Biden was involved in coruption in Ukraine? Well this is the you tube intro for the Jan 23, 2018 livestream of Biden (FORMER VP) addressing a non-partisan symposium of foreign policy wonks in discussions about an article he co-authored for the Jan/Feb issue of Foreign Affairs magazine...

So the Foxbots want us to believe that in 2018 China would see a benefit of bribing this guy to the tune of $$ Millions? What for, tickets to the event which were likely by invite but otherwise free?

This is where these fools have suspended common sense. This is Joe Biden in 2018 when Comer and crew want people to believe that the Chinese were bribing him $ Millions for the influence he could provide access to?

Streamed live on Jan 23, 2018
Coauthors Joe Biden and Michael Carpenter discuss the article, “How to Stand Up to the Kremlin: Defending Democracy Against Its Enemies,” which appears in the January/February issue of Foreign Affairs.
SPEAKERSJoseph R. Biden, Jr., Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement; 47th Vice President of the United States (2009 to 2017)Michael R. Carpenter, Senior Director, Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement; Former U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (2015 to 2017)PRESIDERRichard N. Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations; Author, A World in Disarray: American Foreign Policy and the Crisis of the Old Order
He was in gov for 50 years and a vp. And clearly eyeing a presidential run. You think he lost all influence into perpetuity? And why do you have to demonstrate policy that was influenced? That doesn’t mean anything. If they thought it was a good investment to have a “friend” with power why not take a flier. That’s literally why we make campaign contributions here

The last video I posted talked about checks from China in 2018. Remember the edited tape that Trump seized on to try and pretend that Biden was involved in coruption in Ukraine? Well this is the you tube intro for the Jan 23, 2018 livestream of Biden (FORMER VP) addressing a non-partisan symposium of foreign policy wonks in discussions about an article he co-authored for the Jan/Feb issue of Foreign Affairs magazine...

This is where these fools have suspended common sense. This is Joe Biden in 2018 when Comer and crew want people to believe that the Chinese were bribing him $ Millions for the influence he could provide access to?

Streamed live on Jan 23, 2018
SPEAKERSJoseph R. Biden, Jr., Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement; 47th Vice President of the United States (2009 to 2017)Michael R. Carpenter, Senior Director, Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement; Former U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (2015 to 2017)PRESIDERRichard N. Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations; Author, A World in Disarray: American Foreign Policy and the Crisis of the Old Order

They have spent 3 years trying find dirt on Biden. Given that this is the best they can come up with after such a long period of looking seems to show Biden is pretty clean (the dad, not the son).

They have spent 3 years trying find dirt on Biden. Given that this is the best they can come up with after such a long period of looking seems to show Biden is pretty clean.
he Internal Revenue Service case agent who handled "95%" of the tax evidence in the Hunter Biden investigation told CBS News that he "felt handcuffed" during the five-year probe and blocked from pursuing leads that he thought might implicate Hunter Biden's father, President Joe Biden.

why would you advocate special treatment for joe biden? wouldn't you want irs agents to be able to do their job? if they testified that they were interfered with wouldn't you want depositions to take place to find the truth?
Wtf are you talking about? Where did I suggest special treatment for anyone? And I’m content to make fun of republicans who say they have all this evidence and that they “know” all this stuff, but we still need depositions and investigations.
Now it sounds like you’re just throwing shit to see what sticks. “Well, wouldn’t you want blah blah blah…”

Depose away. Makes no difference to me. Maybe soon we’ll all know what you guys already “know”.

I know exactly where the treasure is buried, now all I need is the map!!!

We also know that some FBI agents are very partisan (or so we have been told). But the ones claiming they were stopped from investigating the bidens are totally legit. it is very confusing.

Then you have other "fbi informants" that were found to have been paid off by conservatives for their testimony. No conflict there of course.
But Joe and Hunter are so guilty, it doesn’t matter. If you would only “know” what everyone else “knows”, this would be so much easier. Open your eyes already. And sometimes you have to pay people off, no biggie.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
fun of republicans who say they have all this evidence and that they “know” all this stuff, but we still need depositions and investigations.
The Internal Revenue Service case agent who handled "95%" of the tax evidence in the Hunter Biden investigation told CBS News that he "felt handcuffed" during the five-year probe and blocked from pursuing leads that he thought might implicate Hunter Biden's father, President Joe Biden.

Do you understand the above? Do you understand "blocked from pursuing leads"? The point of depositions is to DISCOVER what information may be out there. Not that they already know it. That they have been thwarted from discovery. I've read four or five of your posts now and I still am uncertain as to whether you understand this concept.

Do you understand the above? Do you understand "blocked from pursuing leads"? The point of depositions is to DISCOVER what information may be out there. Not that they already know it. That they have been thwarted from discovery. I've read four or five of your posts now and I still am uncertain as to whether you understand this concept.
I’ve read all your posts and I’m still waiting for the evidence. I’ve seen “so-and-so said this & that”. Ok, cool! “Felt handcuffed”. Well, if that’s how they “felt”, lock up the Biden Crime Family!!!

• Haha
Now i'm certain. You still don't understand. You don't understand very basic concepts.

Joe biden may be guilty. He may be completely innocent. Discovery hasn't been done so we don't know.
You and republicans keep going with what you “know” and what others “felt”. It’s very entertaining so far.

You and republicans keep going with what you “know” and what others “felt”. It’s very entertaining so far.
i'm not going with what i know and felt. i don't know anything. that's the point of doing discovery. to find out.

So we don’t have evidence, but do we still “know” there was wrongdoing?

the foregoing is some evidence. and justifies further discovery so that we know one way or the other.

i'm not going with what i know and felt. i don't know anything. that's the point of doing discovery. to find out.
Sounds like we agree there’s no evidence and we don’t “know” of any wrongdoing. You’re going to lose your republican ID card. And I have never said I’m opposed to anyone being deposed, nor have I seen anyone else here say that. Do we have to keep reassuring republicans of this?

the foregoing is some evidence. and justifies further discovery so that we know one way or the other.
Yeah, you keep posting that.

So, is this the only guy from the IRS we can trust? Because I’ve heard the IRS is corrupt. Is this the one guy who isn’t corrupt? Is he the good one?

T
Sounds like we agree there’s no evidence and we don’t “know” of any wrongdoing. You’re going to lose your republican ID card. And I have never said I’m opposed to anyone being deposed, nor have I seen anyone else here say that. Do we have to keep reassuring republicans of this?

The irony was lost on some given the recent refusal of honoring subpoenas by the very conservatives that are now trying to subpoena other people.

apparently there's bank records showing monthly payments from hunter biden's biz to joe. shell companies. whistleblower testimony. smoke. so let's see
That’s what I’m saying, let’s do this. I’m sure if nothing is found, republicans will be 100% satisfied and will never speak of it again. I’m also willing to bet if Biden loses next Nov, we suddenly won’t hear about these investigations any longer.

That’s what I’m saying, let’s do this. I’m sure if nothing is found, republicans will be 100% satisfied and will never speak of it again. I’m also willing to bet if Biden loses next Nov, we suddenly won’t hear about these investigations any longer.
the crazies, the election fraud types, will always be crazy. you don't explore this for them but for the reasonable people.

apparently there's bank records showing monthly payments from hunter biden's biz to joe. shell companies. whistleblower testimony. smoke. so let's see
Evidence of that or just a my uncle's brother's barber said so

Comer is only interested in hearing from witnesses who support his theories. That's why he keeps referring to the "report" from the confidential FBI informant as some bombshell piece of evidence despite Lev Parnas directly refuting the claim (since Lev was apart of the team who helped to question and gather info from that "informant" in the first place).

Not only did Lev testify before the original GOP controlled Senate Committee in 2020, but he sent Comer a 10 page letter in June or July offering to testify before the Oversight Committee on live TV. Crickets from Comer, and never mentioned on Fox News...

That's because the Maga crowd can't win unless they control the narrative. And the claims that they can only allow people to speak publicly after being deposed in secret so they can get at the truth, ring totally false. Archer's testimony was twisted and they never brought him before the public.

They brought the two IRS agents to testify in public, but the fact that more FBI and IRS agents testified before the Committee in secret and contradicted large parts of what the whistleblowers testified to never received any publicity. We know why Comer doesn't want Lev to testify, or the agents with testimony contradicting the whistleblowers to go before the public. That's what I mean by controlling (and in the case of Archer) falsifying the narrative.

Still amazed that more people aren't calling out Jordan's blatant hypocrisy. He ignored Congressional subpoenas to discuss his knowledge of criminal acts when he was a sitting member of Congress. But at the same time he is (with a straight face) slamming HB NOT a member of Congress) and demanding that (private citizen) Hunter comply with a Congressional subpoena that revolves around an undetermined "crime". Which may or may not exist...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT